MidAir Bombing of another (tier 3) Bomber

Potez - 540 vs Blemheim IV

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 24 January 2023 - 10:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15617 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Just Midair Bombed a (tier 3) - Potez 540 with my (Tier 3) - Blenheim IV (e) Bomber.

Knowing the Potez 540 is a slow flying bomber, and we both were heading in the same direction towards a neutral Airbase, felt it was possible.

It was just a matter of time before the Blenheim IV (e) Bomber. would catch & fly over his slow bomber.

We both were at approx. 5,000', and as my bomber overtook his with a separation distance of 250 to 500 ft. opened the Bombay Doors.

Let loose of the4 bombs and his bomber exploded in midair and ......got confirmation of a good kill.:playing:

Still considered.it a lucky kill, was just in the right place at the right time for it all to come together.

Anyways....for those who don't know about Midair Bombing, you do know now. :medal:

BuffaloTime #2 Posted 25 January 2023 - 12:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 23887 battles

View Postcobra_marksman, on 24 January 2023 - 05:49 PM, said:

Just Midair Bombed a (tier 3) - Potez 540 with my (Tier 3) - Blenheim IV (e) Bomber.

Knowing the Potez 540 is a slow flying bomber, and we both were heading in the same direction towards a neutral Airbase, felt it was possible.

It was just a matter of time before the Blenheim IV (e) Bomber. would catch & fly over his slow bomber.

We both were at approx. 5,000', and as my bomber overtook his with a separation distance of 250 to 500 ft. opened the Bombay Doors.

Let loose of the4 bombs and his bomber exploded in midair and ......got confirmation of a good kill.:playing:

Still considered.it a lucky kill, was just in the right place at the right time for it all to come together.

Anyways....for those who don't know about Midair Bombing, you do know now. :medal:

You have to die while doing it. It's called sacrifice for the video.

BomberBombkill - Community Creations - World of Warplanes North American official forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users