Do you win in a plane then move on?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

BuffaloTime #21 Posted 14 September 2022 - 11:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22911 battles

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 14 September 2022 - 05:29 PM, said:

Only for folks who aren't adult enough to play a full battle and lose.

Sometimes the MM deals you a bad hand.  If you have the skill, you can still win.  How can you learn, unless you challenge yourself?  Being on a poor team is a challenge, and you can either fold, or play the hand out.  You already threw in your ante.  Might as well play, to see if you can pull a win out.

There is almost nothing sweeter than a "sure loss" that by sheer will and effort you turn into a win.  Hard to taste that sweetness if you drop to hangar.

That is sweet. I was in a GA. Me and two bots left. We had insurmountable lead but a lot of red humans left. They dealt with the two bots and I ran for the corner of the map watching the seconds tick away. Saw them coming for me on the map. They ran out of time before I ran out of room. Nice. 

Anciano7 #22 Posted 18 September 2022 - 10:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 228 battles
  • [GOM] GOM
I usually fly at least 2 battles in a plane b4 i even think about switching planes,But if I lose 3 battles in a row,I will not play anymore that day. and move on to warships or tanks.

Buddha_13 #23 Posted 18 September 2022 - 04:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4857 battles
  • [BSSF] BSSF

View Postcobra_marksman, on 13 September 2022 - 12:59 PM, said:

Same

Don't really believe in any type of pattern when flying or gaming here. 

The Matchmaker tend to have control on rolling teams, so you are really at its mercy.

A 2-player team definitely has an advantage on the opposing team, but the MM see them as equal. 

Just like spec. & un- spec. planes are considered equal in the MM eyes.

Just fly your favorites, and ignore the wins & losses, (really no one cares about wins & losses anymore with the introductions of dumb bots )

Bots at times tend to control the flow of the game, unless you're a player who tends to use the F-keys to somewhat control them.

Ditto.  Just play the game.  Too much "if only this" ruins the enjoyment of the game.  Sometimes MM will place 3 specialized planes on a team against 1.

I teach karate, I have to spar with big guys, tall guys, younger guys or gals... sometimes the judges make bad calls... you just have to live with it.

desert786 #24 Posted 06 October 2022 - 10:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 23559 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

I dont have planes left to grinds. all i have to do now is farm pilot XP and the most efficient way to do that is getting x2's in tier 10 and tier 8 prems. i have ground out 4 15 point pilots this way by cycling thru prems and the tier ten the pilot is in.

US is the most efficient nation to do this in, most good/decent tier 8 prems and strongest top tier combat aircraft. followed by Germany. UK is rough and Japan is in the dumps...... J8M is rough....... IDK if i will ever get a 15 point UK/Japanese pilot. maybe if they put the japanese version of the 262 as a tier 8 prem.........

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users