Tokens not paying out from missions?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SgtZak #1 Posted 11 September 2022 - 08:01 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 15121 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Anyone having an issue where the tokens are not paying out after completing missions/dailies?
SgtZak

pyantoryng #2 Posted 11 September 2022 - 08:18 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5850 battles

Did you check the full battle result?

I finished a mission last night and the token didn't show up on the popup and I didn't take a closer look on the battle results.

SgtZak #3 Posted 11 September 2022 - 08:23 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 15121 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Checking for some one else.  They are claiming mission completed

SgtZak

pyantoryng #4 Posted 11 September 2022 - 10:04 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5850 battles

I did another mission that I had on hand and the tokens got added properly. It did not show in popup but it does show up in the full battle report.  I confirmed I got the tokens added because I stopped right after I finished the campaign and took a screenshot, and this is today's first game.

Think about it again?

Spoiler

RoIand #5 Posted 11 September 2022 - 10:15 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6801 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

View PostSgtZak, on 11 September 2022 - 09:01 AM, said:

Anyone having an issue where the tokens are not paying out after completing missions/dailies?
Mission results are a bit buggy today. For me, the same mission result was displayed as completed 4 times. But it was a mission from yesterday.
Clear cache and run repair. That has helped with me.

cobra_marksman #6 Posted 11 September 2022 - 12:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 14991 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

At times the Pay-out token system does act up, but most of the time it does kick out the correct amount.

It was brought to my attention and probably holds true that the game is set up on a 24-hour token clock.

Every night the game at 8 pm (eastern time zone) will reset and give you the next day ...weekly mission accomplishment... for the weekly Box Drop.

Those token missions (medal & badges) are not repeatable per game day and are only awarded once a day.

So it might be that " if you already received those tokens for mission Medals & Badges accomplishments ", after that reset timer, there a good chance the next day (24 hr. clock) you won't see them again till the next reset.

aka. " You received all of them on Saturday night " ---- chances are you'll get any of them all day Sunday ....till game does it's 8 pm reset.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 11 September 2022 - 01:02 PM.

Anciano7 #7 Posted 11 September 2022 - 01:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 228 battles
  • [GOM] GOM

This is a new one on me.I have always gotten my tokens from dailies and medals.

What I think helps me is after every session of the game,I run crap cleaner and every time i log on,I do it with clear the cache.

The game does get buggy on me at times but that is very rarely.For a game that is this old one would think there would not be so many bugs.

Captain_Underpants53 #8 Posted 11 September 2022 - 01:21 PM

Colonel

• 49785 battles
  • [94APS] 94APS

If you are talking about MISSIONS such as the current Japanese pilot SPECIAL MISSION, be aware that a European plane that you convert to Japanese to accomplish it, will not work.  It works fine for a daily calling for a Japanese plane but NOT for a Special Mission.  The button shown as CONVERT should read PARTIALLY CONVERT.

If you are talking about tokens for the first accomplishment of the day, it goes on the fritz fairly often.  This is a very long running bug which appears to be another everlasting bug which they have no ability/interest in fixing.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users