Premium shop bug???

Premiumplanes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Thethorrus #1 Posted 03 August 2022 - 04:17 PM

Airman Basic

• 215 battles
Wargaming is currently doing a sale on premium planes and regular planes. Starting Aug 1st to Aug 8th. I was able to buy planes aug 1st at the discount rate. The next day I seen I was missing a couple planes I wanted and proceeded to the shop. Luckily, I checked the price because for whatever reason the price when back to normal. 11,500 for a plane, which should be about 8,050 gold, after discount. I submitted a ticket and received reply about 9 hours later, from Steve White. Mind you I described in detail what the issue was, and he or she didn't understand the issue. A little frustrating but I proceeded on and replied back with screen shots. So now waiting to hear back to see what the issue is with the premium shop.

_Bronze_ #2 Posted 03 August 2022 - 04:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 10 battles

View PostThethorrus, on 03 August 2022 - 11:17 AM, said:

Wargaming is currently doing a sale on premium planes and regular planes. Starting Aug 1st to Aug 8th. I was able to buy planes aug 1st at the discount rate. The next day I seen I was missing a couple planes I wanted and proceeded to the shop. Luckily, I checked the price because for whatever reason the price when back to normal. 11,500 for a plane, which should be about 8,050 gold, after discount. I submitted a ticket and received reply about 9 hours later, from Steve White. Mind you I described in detail what the issue was, and he or she didn't understand the issue. A little frustrating but I proceeded on and replied back with screen shots. So now waiting to hear back to see what the issue is with the premium shop.

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/57722-unable-to-purchase-premium-planes/

View Postcundalini_, on 01 October 2020 - 06:54 AM, said:

I tried the XP-75 bundle, Payment CC default, Proceed to Payment, wait for redirect, and get PAGE NOT FOUND.

Go to Tanks Premium shop, select BRETAGNE PANTHER LOADED, Purchase, Payment CC default, Proceed to Payment, redirect takes me to external ayden payment screen waiting for CC details to be entered.

So, go ahead and try another part of their store system to see if you get further.

EDIT - just tried the Spitfire VB and that works, the new October Deals Gold and Premium works, so perhaps only certain items have bad links, because I tried the XP again and same deal.

RB-17 gives page not found

XP-58 gives page not found

Warplanes Care Package redirect URL:  https://na.wargaming.net/shop/external/payment/adyen/?payment_gateway=adyen&payment_method=credit_card_adyen&order_uuid=02ae18bb-1f74-4daf-aa2e-b8f432e88679&amount=62.99&currency=CAD&item_id=243&item_name=Warplanes%20Care%20Package&quantity=1&bind=0&signature=235ae81b0de49cfb3642d8250ac07a0b

results in page not found

I'm not doing their job for them...they have an issue.  They don't want to investigate...so be it.  I've done enough.

While not the same issue, one can understand the hesitancy when contacting support.  Not saying the support job is all glamour and the best career choice out there to pursue, but one would think when it involves the bread and butter, attention would be prioritized. 

But maybe they make too much $, hand over fist, and don't care for scraps?

Good luck spending your zulacks!

Edited by _Bronze_, 03 August 2022 - 04:53 PM.

SenatorTH #3 Posted 03 August 2022 - 09:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 10249 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostThethorrus, on 03 August 2022 - 08:17 AM, said:

At first it has nothing to do with premium shop.

At second, most probably it's your uncleared cache problem. Wrong prices indicated, proper amount charged - that's what usually happens in this case.

And finally, keeping in mind what I did write above - make your purchase surrounded with screenshots (just in case). I'm at 95% sure you'll get your plane for 8,050 or whatever you said. For those unlucky 5% if the worst strikes you provide screenshots you were charged extra, and Support will compensate you your money loss.

_Bronze_ #4 Posted 04 August 2022 - 12:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 10 battles

Oh ya, in game store may be cache related:

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/59137-premium-aircraft-discount-not-showing-up/

View PostblindfoId, on 14 November 2021 - 06:11 AM, said:

Most of the display errors you may experience in the Hangar are purely the issues of cached data. These problems may include the situation when you cannot buy a plane/modules (the game says it needs to be researched although it already is), do not see your equipment or discounts are not displayed and so on. 

You can use Launch the game and clear its cached data option in WGC, delete it manually 

(1. Press Win+R.
2. Type "%TEMP%". Press OK.
3. Open the folder "wargaming.net", then - "wowp".
4. Delete the folder "cache".)

or use the file from this article.

View PostblindfoId, on 15 November 2021 - 03:54 AM, said:

Sometimes automatic cache clearing through WGC won't resolve this problem, so I would recommend deleting cache manually or using the file from the article. Though you are right, even if you buy a plane without clearing the cached data you'll pay the discounted price as it's purely a display issue. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for staying in the skies of World of Warplanes :honoring:

Thethorrus #5 Posted 04 August 2022 - 11:43 PM

Airman Basic

• 215 battles
Tried clearing cache and didnt work. So I uninstalled and reinstalling. Hopefully that works. Was given a link to delete my cache automatically and that bugged out twice.

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 05 August 2022 - 12:35 AM

Colonel

• 48050 battles
  • [94APS] 94APS

View PostThethorrus, on 04 August 2022 - 06:43 PM, said:

Tried clearing cache and didnt work. So I uninstalled and reinstalling. Hopefully that works. Was given a link to delete my cache automatically and that bugged out twice.

Use a registry cleaner such as the free CCleaner/

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

neverqwit #7 Posted 06 August 2022 - 10:52 AM

Master Sergeant

• 90 battles
  • [GOM] GOM

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 05 August 2022 - 12:35 AM, said:

Use a registry cleaner such as the free CCleaner/

CCleaner is amazing and is totally free.I think everyone should have CCleaner.Both the free version and paid are great.Mine is set up to run every time I start my computer and I rarely have issues with game getting buggy on me.

Also tagged with Premiumplanes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users