Happy Birthday, Wargaming!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

_Bronze_ #41 Posted 08 August 2022 - 02:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 10 battles

View PostPanoptic, on 08 August 2022 - 09:44 AM, said:

XBK the event was excellent. Great prizes and totally doable missions.

Since you are engaged with the player base I will ask this: will it be possible to have Rudolph Hawker offered as a package or mission reward for Christmas? That is one item I have been wanting for a while as I just missed it the only time it was ever available. I might be wrong but I think every in game item has been available more than once except for that pilot.

Four_Leaf_Tayback #42 Posted 08 August 2022 - 06:51 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 352 battles

View PostXBK, on 08 August 2022 - 08:29 AM, said:

Nice to see you've had fun with the event, I'll try and keep them interesting ;)

And... relatively easy? This one was great, I had a short vacation in the middle of it, yet I was still able to finish all the missions. 

That was nice. The massive grind missions, I understand, you want to sell certificates, but they do not bring out the crowd like this most recent mission did. I really noticed a lot of humans per game, more than I have seen in a long time.

So I guess keeping relatively obtainable missions in the mix would be a great thing. Sure, you are giving stuff away, but with increased participation comes greater profits.

Call me Bobby (DIXX)

_Bronze_ #43 Posted 08 August 2022 - 07:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 10 battles

View PostFour_Leaf_Tayback, on 08 August 2022 - 01:51 PM, said:

Sure, you are giving stuff away, but with increased participation comes greater profits.

I'm sure you can appreciate that's what gym memberships are about?

*I believe in recycling material.

XBK #44 Posted 09 August 2022 - 01:43 PM

Publishing Producer

• Developer
  • Manager
  • 0 battles

View PostPanoptic, on 08 August 2022 - 04:44 PM, said:

XBK the event was excellent. Great prizes and totally doable missions.

Since you are engaged with the player base I will ask this: will it be possible to have Rudolph Hawker offered as a package or mission reward for Christmas? That is one item I have been wanting for a while as I just missed it the only time it was ever available. I might be wrong but I think every in game item has been available more than once except for that pilot.

We never sold it or anything, because it is just a cosmetic thing, he has no special skills or anything. I'll try to think of something for next Christmas, I guess.

CorvusCorvax #45 Posted 09 August 2022 - 02:15 PM

Colonel

• 7305 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostXBK, on 09 August 2022 - 05:43 AM, said:

We never sold it or anything, because it is just a cosmetic thing, he has no special skills or anything. I'll try to think of something for next Christmas, I guess.

I just went into my hangar and clicked on my P.V.3, which has Rudolph Hawker at the stick.

Rudolph has two special skills, and they mostly only work on the P.V.3 Hawker:  P.V.3 Master and Holiday Delivery Courier.  They replace Aerodynamics Expert and Cruise Flight, respectively.

The P.V.3 is already pretty good at dogfighting at T3, but with Rudolph at the controls, it's pretty much better than every other T3 turnfighter.

I might not be King of the Hill, but I am the Prince of Potatoes.

Panoptic #46 Posted 09 August 2022 - 10:56 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10963 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostXBK, on 09 August 2022 - 06:43 AM, said:

Thank you XBK. This is great news.

Edited by Panoptic, 10 August 2022 - 01:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users