Introductions

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

XBK #1 Posted 15 June 2022 - 11:14 AM

Publishing Producer

• Developer
  • 0 battles

Hello, pilots!

My name is Evgeniy Pugach, I am the Global Publishing Producer of World of Warplanes. 

I am currently responsible for community management and moderation, along with many (many) other things related to the game. 

I would really appreciate your patience while we are working on finding a new dedicated Community Manager to actively interact with our players. In the meantime, I will put my efforts to maintain a friendly atmosphere on these forums. Unfortunately, I am unable to monitor the moderation panel all day - here is where I need your help. If you see something that, in your opinion, requires immediate action - please don't hesitate to DM me here or @ me in Discord (which is honestly the fastest way to contact me). For all other issues, please use the report function, as always.

I hope we get to build a strong community here and all have fun in the cool skies of World of Warplanes!

Blaster_63 #2 Posted 15 June 2022 - 11:39 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5200 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

XBK -Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

J311yfish #3 Posted 15 June 2022 - 11:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 8051 battles
  • [343] 343
Hi XBK, nice to meet you, and welcome!  There are some very enthusiastic people here and we're thankful for your involvement.

Main tech tree projects:   JAPAN    UNITED KINGDOM  •  UNITED STATES    GERMANY  •  USSR  // aircraft to China

Europe tech tree projects:  ITALY    FRANCE    SWEDEN    Finland (skins•  Poland  •  International  //  Retired projects:  China    Brazil

Historical scenarios:  Spanish Civil War (skins•  Invasion of Poland  •  Winter War  •  Continuation War // History of World of Warplanes

Map proposals:   Panama Canal    Great Wall of China    Cliffs of Dover   //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial:  How to ignore forum posts and signatures

Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 15 June 2022 - 11:55 AM

Colonel

• 47170 battles
  • [94APS] 94APS

View PostXBK, on 15 June 2022 - 06:14 AM, said:

Hello, pilots!

My name is Evgeniy Pugach, I am the Global Publishing Producer of World of Warplanes. 

I am currently responsible for community management and moderation, along with many (many) other things related to the game. 

I would really appreciate your patience while we are working on finding a new dedicated Community Manager to actively interact with our players. In the meantime, I will put my efforts to maintain a friendly atmosphere on these forums. Unfortunately, I am unable to monitor the moderation panel all day - here is where I need your help. If you see something that, in your opinion, requires immediate action - please don't hesitate to DM me here or @ me in Discord (which is honestly the fastest way to contact me). For all other issues, please use the report function, as always.

I hope we get to build a strong community here and all have fun in the cool skies of World of Warplanes!

Thank you!

:medal:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Master_Cylinder #5 Posted 15 June 2022 - 11:56 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 200 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostXBK, on 15 June 2022 - 11:14 AM, said:

Hello, pilots!

Welcome to the Monkey House!!!!

I nominate Underplants to take the place of Blindfold.  All those in favor say I

Whistling_Death_ #6 Posted 15 June 2022 - 12:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7050 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

View PostXBK, on 15 June 2022 - 11:14 AM, said:

Hello, pilots!

Thank you and welcome aboard! :)

If I may ask, I'm curious; are you a new addition to the Wargaming staff or have you been with Wargaming in another capacity?

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 15 June 2022 - 12:27 PM

Major

• 1853 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Welcome XBK,

...and thank you for taking on an unusually thankless job.

I wish you wisdom in your decision making future and

I appreciate the years you've already given to the game

good luck, have fun and always save your last life for emergencies

:great:

ItsSubmersible #8 Posted 15 June 2022 - 12:35 PM

• 6823 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
Welcome! I guess you can ignore my question/suggestion ticket for now!

XBK #9 Posted 15 June 2022 - 12:55 PM

Publishing Producer

• Developer
  • 0 battles

View PostWhistling_Death_, on 15 June 2022 - 12:23 PM, said:

Thank you and welcome aboard! :)

If I may ask, I'm curious; are you a new addition to the Wargaming staff or have you been with Wargaming in another capacity?

It's my 9th year with Wargaming, I joined soon after Warplanes released.

View PostItsSubmersible, on 15 June 2022 - 12:35 PM, said:

Welcome! I guess you can ignore my question/suggestion ticket for now!

Which one, in Player Support somewhere? 

ItsSubmersible #10 Posted 15 June 2022 - 12:58 PM

• 6823 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
Yes, Player Support. #140037513

gerr22 #11 Posted 15 June 2022 - 01:29 PM

• 8453 battles
  • [SS-G1] SS-G1

welcome

Corsair4790805 #12 Posted 15 June 2022 - 02:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2887 battles
  • [A_C_E] A_C_E

Welcome XBK!   I've seen some of your posts on Discord - I'm looking forward to seeing you here, when you have time.

This is a great community - it's the primary reason I've stayed active in the game since I started playing (around 2 years ago).

:honoring:

tdave1953 #13 Posted 15 June 2022 - 02:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 10472 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Good to meet to XBK. Thank you for your attention to WoWP and this forum!

FlakValleyExpress #14 Posted 15 June 2022 - 03:06 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostXBK, on 15 June 2022 - 06:14 AM, said:

Hello, pilots!

Any news in regards to the NA WoWP operations? We hear things with the CIS WoWP operations. And BTW welcome the forums.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 15 June 2022 - 03:06 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero 

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

XBK #15 Posted 15 June 2022 - 03:13 PM

Publishing Producer

• Developer
  • 0 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 15 June 2022 - 03:06 PM, said:

Any news in regards to the NA WoWP operations? We hear things with the CIS WoWP operations. And BTW welcome the forums.

NA, EU, Asia realms have nothing to be concerned about, the change is only related to the CIS server.

CorvusCorvax #16 Posted 15 June 2022 - 06:35 PM

Colonel

• 7229 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostXBK, on 15 June 2022 - 03:14 AM, said:

Hello, pilots!

Welcome.

I might not be King of the Hill, but I am the Prince of Potatoes.

RoIand #17 Posted 15 June 2022 - 08:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6334 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

View PostXBK, on 15 June 2022 - 12:14 PM, said:

Hello, pilots!

Welcome to the NA Forum :great:

Master_Cylinder #18 Posted 15 June 2022 - 08:16 PM

• 200 battles
  • [FK] FK
On another note make sure that the individual that gets the position is someone who understands the game or should I say someone who actually puts in time everyday playing it.   Back in the Ghost Prime days we had someone who played and understood the issues.  That is why Captain Underpants would do you all a great job as he is both!!!!

CorvusCorvax #19 Posted 15 June 2022 - 08:52 PM

Colonel

• 7229 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMaster_Cylinder, on 15 June 2022 - 12:16 PM, said:

On another note make sure that the individual that gets the position is someone who understands the game or should I say someone who actually puts in time everyday playing it.   Back in the Ghost Prime days we had someone who played and understood the issues.  That is why Captain Underpants would do you all a great job as he is both!!!!

That's actually not a bad idea.

I might not be King of the Hill, but I am the Prince of Potatoes.

No_habla_ingles_ #20 Posted 15 June 2022 - 09:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11054 battles
Welcome

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users