Ground Targets & Critical Damage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Trauglodyte #1 Posted 13 May 2022 - 05:26 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6833 battles
Is it possible, to critically damage a building?  I was looking the equipment loadouts, on my GAA for the sake of switching some things out for testing.  Long Gun Barrels lets me put damage out sooner.  But, 2 of the 6 bonuses are +Critical Hit Chance.  It is the same, on the Collimator Sight.  I've searched but I can't find anything.  If not, it sure seems like equipment options, especially on low tier GAA, is partially wasted/pointless.

Flaming_Fart #2 Posted 13 May 2022 - 05:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5319 battles
Interesting. I have no clue, but I would think it was an increased ratio of hits making damage to the target, or targets, that require several hits do be destroyed.

12_inch_Hawk #3 Posted 13 May 2022 - 09:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 38422 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostTrauglodyte, on 13 May 2022 - 12:26 AM, said:

Is it possible, to critically damage a building?  I was looking the equipment loadouts, on my GAA for the sake of switching some things out for testing.  Long Gun Barrels lets me put damage out sooner.  But, 2 of the 6 bonuses are +Critical Hit Chance.  It is the same, on the Collimator Sight.  I've searched but I can't find anything.  If not, it sure seems like equipment options, especially on low tier GAA, is partially wasted/pointless.

no.  you can set a building on fire but critical hit only applies to aerial targets. use damage, range, and accuracy bonuses on long gun barrels.  use fire and accuracy on the sight.

Trauglodyte #4 Posted 13 May 2022 - 01:17 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6833 battles

View Post12_inch_Hawk, on 13 May 2022 - 09:26 AM, said:

no.  you can set a building on fire but critical hit only applies to aerial targets. use damage, range, and accuracy bonuses on long gun barrels.  use fire and accuracy on the sight.

Sounds right.  It is really sad, how hosed GAA get in this game.  They're the only aircraft that don't heal to 31% of health (only get 21%), the only class that has to deal with elevation issues of map designs (yay hills!!!), and get less than half of the point defense capabilities of equal tier bombers, while going slower than equal tier bombers.  Such is GAA life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users