I-215

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lose_dudes #1 Posted 12 April 2022 - 03:55 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2067 battles
  • [DIXX] DIXX

I love this plane, I really do.

It was (and still is) my first and only t10, those 57s really do a ton of damage. I have mine with a sight, lpu, experimental goa, and experimental light airframe. The sight and lpu are max calibrated. I have an 8 point pilot with marksman 1, ade, and aerobatics expert. Looking to get marksman 2, which is only 50k or so xp away . :)

I got the maneuverability to 62, firepower 60... I really invested a lot of time and energy in to that plane. I perform pretty well in it, but have been having some bad battles lately, the vampire defense mission is probably to blame. I'll let go for a while and see how it goes in a week or so, or if there's a yak multirole special. Can't pass up on 3 crates, man!

hoom #2 Posted 12 April 2022 - 06:29 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 15913 battles

I love the King Derp :playing:

It is pretty binary/RNGesus reliant though, sometimes you go out and land every stupid snap shot at max range that should miss, other times the most basic shots will miss time after time & you never know which you're going to get.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

Lose_dudes #3 Posted 12 April 2022 - 09:31 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2067 battles
  • [DIXX] DIXX

View Posthoom, on 12 April 2022 - 06:29 AM, said:

I love the King Derp :playing:

It is pretty binary/RNGesus reliant though, sometimes you go out and land every stupid snap shot at max range that should miss, other times the most basic shots will miss time after time & you never know which you're going to get.

I mean yeq it does rely on rng a lot, but I find many yines I only niss because I was't aiming carefully, or they moved. With max out sight and marksman you really just have to lead well.

Also tagged with I-215

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users