unique pilot -- Albrecht Schneider -- Me 410

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

J311yfish #1 Posted 13 January 2022 - 07:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6748 battles
  • [343] 343
Sometime ago there was there was mention of a special pilot for Me 410.  I think it was between 02/2021 and 08/2021.  Just wondering if that is still on the horizon.  Thank you for your time and interest.

Edited by J311yfish, 13 January 2022 - 08:42 PM.

Main tech tree projects:   JAPAN    UNITED KINGDOM  •  UNITED STATES    GERMANY  •  USSR  // aircraft to China

Europe tech tree projects:  ITALY    FRANCE    SWEDEN    Finland (skins•  Poland  •  International  //  Retired projects:  China    Brazil

Historical scenarios:  Spanish Civil War (skins•  Invasion of Poland  •  Winter War  •  Continuation War // History of World of Warplanes

Map proposals:   Panama Canal    Great Wall of China    Cliffs of Dover   //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial:  How to ignore forum posts and signatures

12_inch_Hawk #2 Posted 13 January 2022 - 07:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 36817 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

There were announcements for;

1-High tier American bombers

2- German pilot Albrecht Schneider, trained for the Messerschmitt Me 410 Hornisse heavy fighter 

Update 2.1.5 | World of Warplanes

3- Experimental Reinforced Airframe (Period II, III)

Experimental Long Gun Barrels (Periods I, II, III)

Update 2.1.9 | World of Warplanes

4- Hawk Supply crates 

We haven't received any of them yet.

Experimental reinforced airframe would be good for American bombers.  A heavy pilot and experimental long gun barrels would be good for killing American bombers.  Hawk crates have experimental turret armor which is only good for bombers, experimental polished skin, and experimental reinforced bolt carriers which could help chase down and kill bombers.  I'm expecting some sort of event to release them all together but I was disappointed it was not the Christmas event.  The American bombers could have been like the British multiroles  when they first did the candy cane trail.  Albrecht Schneider would have replaced Rudolf Hawker.  

Edited by 12_inch_Hawk, 13 January 2022 - 07:52 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 13 January 2022 - 08:23 PM

Major

• 43690 battles
  • [94APS] 94APS

Well they did give us the Pez Dispenser at Tier III.  That's a start, maybe?  If you squint real hard that French emblem looks like an American emblem.  And Tier III is almost Period III, ain't it?  DOH

:(

My EX promised to be faithful, too.  Promises are made to be broken, I suppose.

:angry:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

J311yfish #4 Posted 13 January 2022 - 08:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6748 battles
  • [343] 343
Thank you for very thorough reply.  Here's hoping we see this unique pilot in game soon.  Might be a great response/alternative to XP-54.

Main tech tree projects:   JAPAN    UNITED KINGDOM  •  UNITED STATES    GERMANY  •  USSR  // aircraft to China

Europe tech tree projects:  ITALY    FRANCE    SWEDEN    Finland (skins•  Poland  •  International  //  Retired projects:  China    Brazil

Historical scenarios:  Spanish Civil War (skins•  Invasion of Poland  •  Winter War  •  Continuation War // History of World of Warplanes

Map proposals:   Panama Canal    Great Wall of China    Cliffs of Dover   //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial:  How to ignore forum posts and signatures

Jaguardian #5 Posted 14 January 2022 - 04:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 528 battles

View Post12_inch_Hawk, on 13 January 2022 - 01:48 PM, said:

There were announcements for;

1-High tier American bombers

2- German pilot Albrecht Schneider, trained for the Messerschmitt Me 410 Hornisse heavy fighter 

Update 2.1.5 | World of Warplanes

3- Experimental Reinforced Airframe (Period II, III)

Experimental Long Gun Barrels (Periods I, II, III)

4- Hawk Supply crates 

We haven't received any of them yet.

Experimental reinforced airframe would be good for American bombers.  A heavy pilot and experimental long gun barrels would be good for killing American bombers.  Hawk crates have experimental turret armor which is only good for bombers, experimental polished skin, and experimental reinforced bolt carriers which could help chase down and kill bombers.  I'm expecting some sort of event to release them all together but I was disappointed it was not the Christmas event.  The American bombers could have been like the British multiroles  when they first did the candy cane trail.  Albrecht Schneider would have replaced Rudolf Hawker.  

You forgot one of the very first announcements they made when the game was initially released, which was CLAN WARS.  Hope you guys waiting for this stuff have better luck than those of us that wanted clan wars.

CorvusCorvax #6 Posted 15 January 2022 - 04:30 AM

Colonel

• 6638 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostJ311yfish, on 13 January 2022 - 07:16 PM, said:

Sometime ago there was there was mention of a special pilot for Me 410.  I think it was between 02/2021 and 08/2021.  Just wondering if that is still on the horizon.  Thank you for your time and interest.

How do you make an already-powerful HF even more powerful?  Stick a special pilot in it!

Or, we could get the Cadman Miller version of a HF pilot.  Skills that offer no value at all to the plane for which he is designed.

Or, add yet another HF to counter THAT HF - the Westland Whirlwind.  Make it just a little faster, just a little more altitude, and just a little bit more turny.  But make it fragile.  A straight-up counter, but not strong enough to tip the balance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users