Where to find and snapshot our candy stockpile?

find candy stockpile

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

CorvusCorvax #21 Posted 22 December 2021 - 03:58 PM

Colonel

• 6638 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostJackG79, on 22 December 2021 - 02:39 PM, said:

Yeah, i just put the 13 minutes of game time in my stats through dark sorcery!  LoL 

[shrug]

Obviously WG figured out that the IM was a mistake to include in the prize list, and pulled it.  Maybe you'll get some premium time as comp.

hoom #22 Posted 22 December 2021 - 10:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 15302 battles

View PostJackG79, on 23 December 2021 - 02:26 AM, said:

the Vb IM with 2 games played.       I had the Vb before i won the Vb IM.  

Hmm, good luck with that ticket then :amazed:

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

JackG79 #23 Posted 23 December 2021 - 03:00 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6126 battles

View Posthoom, on 22 December 2021 - 10:00 PM, said:

Hmm, good luck with that ticket then :amazed:

Still no response from Wargaming, and no compensation.  

If they do this, my wallet will be closed for sure.  Not a good way to treat paying customers.   

Not to mention the crates i bought after that thinking that I could get aircraft not on the list.....   I wonder how they figure that in? 

Edited by JackG79, 23 December 2021 - 03:01 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #24 Posted 23 December 2021 - 04:21 PM

Major

• 43690 battles
  • [94APS] 94APS
Support last updated my ticket five days ago and asked me to be patient.  So I am trying.  I do believe they will get to the bottom of this and resolve the problem eventually.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

JackG79 #25 Posted 23 December 2021 - 10:33 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6126 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 December 2021 - 04:21 PM, said:

Support last updated my ticket five days ago and asked me to be patient.  So I am trying.  I do believe they will get to the bottom of this and resolve the problem eventually.

Good luck Cap!! I hope that they replace the engines!!   Crazy that we have to keep stock of our items to try to prevent things disappearing. Does this happen with other companies?  

blindfoId #26 Posted 24 December 2021 - 09:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View Posthoom, on 21 December 2021 - 01:45 AM, said:

Ooh, how much FreeXP per candie cane?

If there is candy left after getting all the rewards, it will be converted into Free XP at a rate of 100 Free XP points for 1 piece of candy.

View PostJackG79, on 22 December 2021 - 06:56 AM, said:

It's not just equipment..... 

I won a Supermarine Spitfire Vb IM the other day out of a crate.     

I had a TON of gold  from buying crates.   So i spent a ton of gold buying golden tickets to specialize it, and then spent another like 4K gold converting XP to free xp to give the pilot some skills.  

Played a few games, and really enjoyed it.  Spent the gold for a perm paint job.  Nose art, and emblem.  

........         Went to play the airplane today, and it is GONE!!!    The pilot is sitting in the barracks, and the plane is GONE!!! 

Ya know, after spending my cash on those crates, then my gold on everything else....       IT's enough to PO the Pope!!           

I looked and I see that aircraft is not in the list of reward planes for the holiday crates....  but geeze....   letting me spend all that money on it, and play it a few times. then taking it away was WRONG!!! 

I put in a ticket... this should be interesting. 

Hello JackG79,

There's no the Spitfire Vb IM in the list of prizes.  So, the chance of its dropping was a bug. Our team replaced the mistakenly dropped Spitfire Vb IM with the Spitfire Vb (which is presented in the list of prizes) or a full gold compensation of the Spitfire Vb in case this aircraft has already been in the Hangar (in your particular case it was a gold compensation). Thank you for submitting a ticket to Customer Support. You will receive an answer about other in-game property in question (equipment, pilot, tokens, etc.) in your ticket. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Happy holidays! 

JackG79 #27 Posted 24 December 2021 - 05:31 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6126 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 24 December 2021 - 09:43 AM, said:

If there is candy left after getting all the rewards, it will be converted into Free XP at a rate of 100 Free XP points for 1 piece of candy.

Hello JackG79,

There's no the Spitfire Vb IM in the list of prizes.  So, the chance of its dropping was a bug. Our team replaced the mistakenly dropped Spitfire Vb IM with the Spitfire Vb (which is presented in the list of prizes) or a full gold compensation of the Spitfire Vb in case this aircraft has already been in the Hangar (in your particular case it was a gold compensation). Thank you for submitting a ticket to Customer Support. You will receive an answer about other in-game property in question (equipment, pilot, tokens, etc.) in your ticket. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Happy holidays! 

So what you are saying is that you guys messed up....      

I am getting to pay for it?  

that's just great.   Make sure they compensate me for all the money I spent on the plane,  the pilot skills, the 4 season skins,  the nose art and emblem as well as all the equipment.  Specialization and so forth.   If this isn't about the most disgusting thing I have seen wargaming and it's staff do yet, Idk what else i could point to.   You guys should be ashamed and embarrassed!!!!    I know I am embarrassed as all hell even being involved.  

I don't want the gold compensation, I want you to return the aircraft to me.   Im sorry that you guys messed up.  But I don't see where I should have to pay for this.  And get a generic response about how I am SOL about the other equipment in my ticket response. 

I think the right thing to do is to take your gold back (which i have not touched) and return the airplane. 

Thanks for understanding!! 

Edited by JackG79, 24 December 2021 - 05:36 PM.

hoom #28 Posted 25 December 2021 - 07:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 15302 battles

I think they legally can't give out the IM so they swapped it for the Vb but you already have it so you got the Gold.

Where do you see anything about you having to pay? I read Blindfolds response as they'll compensate your Gold costs of equipment etc if it wasn't demounted for you, nothing there indicating you will be out of pocket.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

Also tagged with find, candy, stockpile

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users