So where am I supposed to post about bugs?

bugs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Zephyr_VFR #1 Posted 02 October 2021 - 12:29 PM

Senior Airman

• 6 battles

Hello all. I thought I used to see a place to post bugs to provide feedback to the developers so they can fix flaws. I don't see any section for that anymore.

So just now I had completed a 10 token daily and looking at my 4 token daily and decided I didn't want to do that so I switched it out and got this (Unreachable):

WoWP replaced my uncompleted (none of the 3 tiers completed) with a completed one from a few days ago. This isn't the first time this has happened. Tomorrow after the server reset it will be a different 4 token mission that is new and empty. This is definitely a bug the devs should fix.

Also please fix the message "partially completed" when all 3 tiers have been completed. A simple IF statement to check for the 3 tiers (low, mid, high) and if all are completed then don't display the word "Partially". Simple.

EDIT: Ok, so now when I go back to the top forum list I get a Support section where I should have posted this. Wasn't there when I logged in a few minutes back. Maybe the forum moderator can move it there as I don't see any way to delete my post here. Sorry about that (I will learn how this forum works). 

Edit 2: I was wrong, I come in this morning after the overnight NA server reset to find this:

Unreachable daily is still there showing completed. I can now manually change it (yesterday it was locked) and will do that so it's not a big deal but this is a bug that should be squashed. But I'd rather switch out "Taste of Victory". Destroying 70 ground targets is highly annoying with the "battle results only count if you win" requirement. If Wg would drop that requirement then it would be a fun challenge.

Edited by Zephyr_VFR, 03 October 2021 - 10:46 AM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 02 October 2021 - 01:54 PM

Major

• 1585 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Hi,

this section is where you post about how unfair the game is to you

:)

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Trauglodyte #3 Posted 02 October 2021 - 02:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3700 battles
It's not a bug.  It's a feature.

Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 02 October 2021 - 03:00 PM

Major

• 42398 battles
  • [94APS] 94APS
A loooong standing visual only bug which they apparently don't care to fix.  If you do a partial completion of it on one of the tiers you will see it starts reflecting your true progress for that tier.  So it really isn't that big a deal EXCEPT if you get one of the all-or-nothing daily's.  Then it is difficult to tell which tier you need to work on.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Zephyr_VFR #5 Posted 03 October 2021 - 10:49 AM

Senior Airman

• 6 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 02 October 2021 - 08:54 AM, said:

Hi,

this section is where you post about how unfair the game is to you

:)

You mean all the times where the battles are so lopsided because of the uber high rng factors of the AI. Ok. I did acknowledge I posted this in the wrong forum. It's now up to the form moderator to move it. 

trikke #6 Posted 03 October 2021 - 03:48 PM

Major

• 6701 battles
  • [CWM] CWM

6 battles = "bots are so unfair"

6000 battles = "KAIM and Reito are so unfair"       lol

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore     

#smarterpilotscanpostpics

Also tagged with bugs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users