Fall Ratings

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

blindfoId #41 Posted 21 September 2021 - 12:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostMaster_Cylinder, on 21 September 2021 - 03:20 PM, said:

What I do not understand is that they are blocking the clan marker on the players, why would you do that Blindfold???

Even if you left click to do a private chat with an individual it is not a normal chat window because the clan marker is missing

That make no sense!!!!

Please submit a ticket to Customer Support. 

farquare #42 Posted 21 September 2021 - 01:01 PM

Master Sergeant

• 21693 battles
  • [FK] FK

Let me see if I can explain it better MasterCylinder... ... ...

There aren't any clan logos in the ratings window other than your own.  This is not a support item it is how the developers set the window up.  Also... ... ... when you right click on a name in the ratings window and select private chat a chat window comes up but it is not the same as the normal chat window in that the clan marker is not there like it is when you do a private chat from your contacts list.  Again this is not a ticket item it is the way they setup the ratings window.

Please FIX!!!!!!

ItsSubmersible #43 Posted 22 September 2021 - 01:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4789 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
Well, no need to worry about this contest. Don't have time to just grind out the kind of capture points already on the board.

AngryMayonnaise #44 Posted 22 September 2021 - 04:47 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 358 battles

View Postfarquare, on 21 September 2021 - 08:01 AM, said:

Let me see if I can explain it better MasterCylinder... ... ...

There aren't any clan logos in the ratings window other than your own.  This is not a support item it is how the developers set the window up.  Also... ... ... when you right click on a name in the ratings window and select private chat a chat window comes up but it is not the same as the normal chat window in that the clan marker is not there like it is when you do a private chat from your contacts list.  Again this is not a ticket item it is the way they setup the ratings window.

Please FIX!!!!!!

There are glaring bugs that have been around for years that they haven't fixed yet. Don't hope for much.

AngryMayonnaise #45 Posted 22 September 2021 - 05:42 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 358 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 20 September 2021 - 12:41 PM, said:

Very good question.

:medal:

I think it means the event battles wouldn't count. The bomber intercept type ones.

Unseenbow #46 Posted 24 September 2021 - 09:51 AM

Airman Basic

• 6005 battles

This makes me very sad.. As I'm currently looking to finish this in the top 3 I was really hoping to get something I could use... but apparently it's just junk.... oof....

farquare #47 Posted 24 September 2021 - 01:26 PM

Master Sergeant

• 21693 battles
  • [FK] FK
It is not the "Fall Challenge" it is "Meth-Head Challenge"

RedLeg03 #48 Posted 28 September 2021 - 08:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4772 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Postfarquare, on 24 September 2021 - 01:26 PM, said:

It is not the "Fall Challenge" it is "Meth-Head Challenge"

The first day of this thing I thought, naw, not interested.  But that evening I was having fun and had nothing else going on.  I was climbing the event rankings.  At the end of the evening I had played an insane 37 matches and stopped in 5th place.  The next day I got home from work and I was down to 40 something.  That’s when I realized guys were going to play insane numbers of matches everyday.

I’ve played a couple 10 match evenings and skipped a few evenings and now I’m around 200.

What I noticed though was that at different places in the standings there are rankings that are not filled….  So I’m wondering, are those places filled by bots?  And if so, is this game really that low on players?

Captain_Underpants53 #49 Posted 28 September 2021 - 11:13 PM

Major

• 42397 battles
  • [94APS] 94APS

View PostRedLeg03, on 28 September 2021 - 03:00 PM, said:

The first day of this thing I thought, naw, not interested.  But that evening I was having fun and had nothing else going on.  I was climbing the event rankings.  At the end of the evening I had played an insane 37 matches and stopped in 5th place.  The next day I got home from work and I was down to 40 something.  That’s when I realized guys were going to play insane numbers of matches everyday.

I’ve played a couple 10 match evenings and skipped a few evenings and now I’m around 200.

What I noticed though was that at different places in the standings there are rankings that are not filled….  So I’m wondering, are those places filled by bots?  And if so, is this game really that low on players?

No, the bots don't figure in the ratings.  I think it's just a visual glitch.  I've seen it before on similar type events.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #50 Posted 29 September 2021 - 02:40 AM

Major

• 6701 battles
  • [CWM] CWM

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 28 September 2021 - 07:13 PM, said:

No, the bots don't figure in the ratings.  I think it's just a visual glitch.  I've seen it before on similar type events.

it is unusual, right?

if one guy has 10005 points, at ranking 500... and someone else had 10000, and there was nobody in between them, he'd be at 501

there wouldn't be a 4-slot gap between them         there's no reason there should be 'open' slots      math guys, any ideas?

i guess that WG is saving a good slot for me!?!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore     

#smarterpilotscanpostpics

MO_E #51 Posted 29 September 2021 - 04:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8213 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

I think it is just the program. I`ve had new numbers not show up right after a battle several times. 

I`ve seen in my standing window were I am the only one at that time. 

Then in a few minutes the empty spaces would get filled in, and the new score would get updated.

I think there is a lag in the posting of new information to the score board, due to population in the game.

No big problem, its just the system they (WG) programed my have a few bugs in it. Imagine that ! 

I`ve been keeping track of my progress (on paper) and all the new scores do get added to my score eventually.

MO_E   

trikke #52 Posted 29 September 2021 - 01:40 PM

Major

• 6701 battles
  • [CWM] CWM

and you're right, it's the lag      case solved      they're not open slots     not at all

if you rightclick on those empty slots, you'll see somebody's most-flown and stats, but not his name     

if you look at those stats long enough, the guy's name appears like magic

(always hurts a little when the guy above and below me have like 1k battles)

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore     

#smarterpilotscanpostpics

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users