Jump to content


Combat Use


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 01 June 2021 - 11:32 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Developer
  • 0 battles
  • 1,317
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
For a whole month, the Premium Shop offers you special bundles with gold and personal battle mission on aircraft!

Full news text

trikke #2 Posted 01 June 2021 - 11:42 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 6437 battles
  • 6,841
  • [CWM] CWM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

on behalf of folks who don't already have all of the planes, ty WG

 

i saw this and said wth    Missions can be performed until June 1, 2022 (13:20 CEST, UTC +2)

 

but it's an entire year!       


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore     

 

 #smarterpilotscanpostpics


LEON2564 #3 Posted 01 June 2021 - 01:35 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 27508 battles
  • 8
  • [FALCO] FALCO
  • Member since:
    07-08-2017
add the p63 kingcobra and the tupolev 4 bomber

losttwo #4 Posted 01 June 2021 - 06:18 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 13383 battles
  • 16,267
  • [SS-G1] SS-G1
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

Combat use ? 

What the heck are my planes for, delivering newspapers. 



Corsair4790805 #5 Posted 01 June 2021 - 06:32 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2366 battles
  • 963
  • [A_C_E] A_C_E
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View Postlosttwo, on 01 June 2021 - 10:18 AM, said:

Combat use ? 

What the heck are my planes for, delivering newspapers. 

 

Uber Eats by air? :)

 



qu33kKC #6 Posted 01 June 2021 - 07:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15652 battles
  • 1,675
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    10-14-2017
OK, ran the math on just one of these, by the looks of it, you're buying gold at full price, and getting a plane after playing a bunch more games.  A plane that would cost LESS than the amount of gold purchased, assuming availability.   (The Premium Shop Tier VI planes are $18 and change, but the P-39 bundle clocks in at around $33.

Corsair4790805 #7 Posted 01 June 2021 - 07:48 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2366 battles
  • 963
  • [A_C_E] A_C_E
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View Posttrikke, on 01 June 2021 - 03:42 AM, said:

on behalf of folks who don't already have all of the planes, ty WG

 

i saw this and said wth    Missions can be performed until June 1, 2022 (13:20 CEST, UTC +2)

 

but it's an entire year!       

 

They did the same thing with the F-82E mission.    Maybe we can take this as assurance that the game will still be here in a year? :)

 

Probably just as buggy, but....maybe we'll see the rest of the American bombers by then?

 



Sink_Stuff #8 Posted 02 June 2021 - 05:22 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3318 battles
  • 913
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Thank you so much for selling these planes, many are good. I have been hoping to get the aircobra for a while now and I will finally have it. Thanks.

jack_wdw #9 Posted 02 June 2021 - 08:13 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 4669 battles
  • 1,061
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012

View Postqu33kKC, on 01 June 2021 - 07:39 PM, said:

OK, ran the math on just one of these, by the looks of it, you're buying gold at full price, and getting a plane after playing a bunch more games.  A plane that would cost LESS than the amount of gold purchased, assuming availability.   (The Premium Shop Tier VI planes are $18 and change, but the P-39 bundle clocks in at around $33.


I bought the p-39N bundle for my eu-account.
I was in dire need for gold on that account and the p-39n is a good tier 6 premium as extra.
One day of normal playing later and i'm already at 2/3 progress for the mission (150k of xp in battles)



trikke #10 Posted 04 June 2021 - 01:14 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 6437 battles
  • 6,841
  • [CWM] CWM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
haven't flown the N in years, but i loved it        never got the Q to work, sadly

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore     

 

 #smarterpilotscanpostpics


honorabili #11 Posted 06 June 2021 - 07:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7447 battles
  • 1,697
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
My question: If we already have the plane and buy the bundle, will the completion grant the plane as gold equivalent of its value?

jack_wdw #12 Posted 07 June 2021 - 08:23 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 4669 battles
  • 1,061
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012

View Posthonorabili, on 06 June 2021 - 07:47 PM, said:

My question: If we already have the plane and buy the bundle, will the completion grant the plane as gold equivalent of its value?


my best guess is that you won't get compensated because those planes are listed as bonusses in those bundles.



blindfoId #13 Posted 07 June 2021 - 11:24 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,730
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Posthonorabili, on 06 June 2021 - 10:47 PM, said:

My question: If we already have the plane and buy the bundle, will the completion grant the plane as gold equivalent of its value?

 

Yes, there's a standart full price gold compensation :honoring:



honorabili #14 Posted 07 June 2021 - 12:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7447 battles
  • 1,697
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 07 June 2021 - 06:24 AM, said:

 

Yes, there's a standart full price gold compensation :honoring:


Would you happen to know what that amount would be for each plane?



blindfoId #15 Posted 07 June 2021 - 12:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,730
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Posthonorabili, on 07 June 2021 - 03:19 PM, said:


Would you happen to know what that amount would be for each plane?

 

Sure. Polikarpov I-153 DM-4 - 1100 gold, Curtiss P-36C Hawk - 1050 gold, Bell P-39N-1 Airacobra - 3600 gold, Yakovlev Yak-3RD - 6600 gold, Blohm und Voss BV P.203 - 12500 gold. 



honorabili #16 Posted 12 June 2021 - 09:05 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7447 battles
  • 1,697
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

I made an analysis if you are interested in buying this bundle using the information provided above in case you already own the plane offered with the bundle:

 

Cash Value Gold Yield Gold/Dollar Description
99.99 25000 250.025003 Max Gold Purchase Normal Avail
63.25 27500 434.782609 Combat Use. BV P.203
43.93 16600 377.87389 Combat Use. Yak-3RD
33.92 11100 327.240566 Combat Use. P-39N-1
23.56 6050 256.791171 Combat Use. P-36C
23.56 6100 258.913413 Combat Use. I-153 DM-4

 

Pretty much if you own all planes, the more expensive the plane is the more bonus gold you will get compared to the standard gold place (used $99.99 which is the typical most bang for the buck without sales).

 


Edited by honorabili, 12 June 2021 - 09:12 PM.


Captain_Underpants53 #17 Posted 12 June 2021 - 10:21 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 41477 battles
  • 6,854
  • [94APS] 94APS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View Posthonorabili, on 12 June 2021 - 04:05 PM, said:

I made an analysis if you are interested in buying this bundle using the information provided above in case you already own the plane offered with the bundle:

 

Cash Value Gold Yield Gold/Dollar Description
99.99 25000 250.025003 Max Gold Purchase Normal Avail
63.25 27500 434.782609 Combat Use. BV P.203
43.93 16600 377.87389 Combat Use. Yak-3RD
33.92 11100 327.240566 Combat Use. P-39N-1
23.56 6050 256.791171 Combat Use. P-36C
23.56 6100 258.913413 Combat Use. I-153 DM-4

 

Pretty much if you own all planes, the more expensive the plane is the more bonus gold you will get compared to the standard gold place (used $99.99 which is the typical most bang for the buck without sales).

 


:medal:


MSgt, USAF, (ret)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users