Discount not applying to planes

Bug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

pedro1_3 #1 Posted 08 May 2021 - 02:38 AM

Airman Basic

• 2206 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

I went to buy back one of my planes and noticedthat the 50% discount for the planes from tier 4-7 and the 30% discount for planes from tier 8-10 was not there, , which means that I need to pay full price for the pane even if we have a discount.

Screenshots link (because I didn't understand how to get images here):

https://imgur.com/a/Slb1aYp (this is an album whit 5 screen shots).

Sink_Stuff #2 Posted 08 May 2021 - 03:13 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3152 battles
  • [T_E_S] T_E_S
The discount applies. However, because of the way the game is coded right now it only applies the discount in certain places. If you hit the tech tree button you will see the discounts. As well, if you go to buy new equipment it woln't show a discount there either. Yet, when you but it, the discount will be applied. Just go buy a cheap tier 2 or 3 plane and you will see that it is working. It just doesn't properly show the discount in all the places that it should in game. But when the purchase is made, the discount will be applied. 

J311yfish #3 Posted 08 May 2021 - 06:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6297 battles
  • [343] 343
The discount will apply -- however, you will not be able to purchase unless you have enough gold to cover the original (non-discounted) price.  As of right now.

Main tech tree projects:   JAPAN    UNITED KINGDOM  •  UNITED STATES    GERMANY  •  USSR  // aircraft to China

Europe tech tree projects:  ITALY    FRANCE    SWEDEN    Finland (skins•  Poland  •  International  //  Retired projects:  China    Brazil

Historical scenarios:  Spanish Civil War (skins•  Invasion of Poland  •  Winter War  •  Continuation War

Map proposals:   Panama Canal    Great Wall of China    Cliffs of Dover   //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial:  How to ignore forum posts and signatures

trikke #4 Posted 08 May 2021 - 07:07 PM

Major

• 6178 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostJ311yfish, on 08 May 2021 - 02:18 PM, said:

The discount will apply -- however, you will not be able to purchase unless you have enough gold to cover the original (non-discounted) price.  As of right now.

well, that's unusual     good catch J3lly!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

Also tagged with Bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users