Special pilots do NOT guarantee a win

special pilots win

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

trikke #21 Posted 03 April 2021 - 08:48 PM

Major

• 6220 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
I turned her head away from you guys...   you're just trying to just throw money at her

We sat beside the river and ate a beautiful lunch that she prepared for me.     We walked through the park listening to the birds

She told me that she loved me, and would only fly for me.     Her parents love me.     She agreed to move in with me in the control tower that I've converted into a beautiful tasteful home

That's when she met the other Valkyries.    They were nice enough at first, but soon began to squabble.    Millie is not talking to me

I'll take 70 certificates for her.   and I'll throw in the baby

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

crzyhawk #22 Posted 11 April 2021 - 03:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7400 battles
  • [3D_MI] 3D_MI

A fairly well known player from a well known clan cost my team the game by camping the airfield in their Spit I while I was trying to cap objectives in my Hurricane Ia.  As soon as I saw the player on my team, I knew what she was going to do, and asked the team to not airfield camp.  Of course, she went straight to the airfield and camped it, and went so far as to pull off a GAA flying from the AF to the mine (that we owned)...which ultimately cost us the game.  It wasn't surprising, but, honestly this player should know better and just doesn't care about anything other than PP I guess.

So, I grabbed my Spit Ia with Chucky D in the hopes that I'd see her again on the red team this time and make whatever she wanted to camp in her Spit my personal property.  Of course not.  I did run into some guy in a Yak-1 though.  No specialized, but the guy was pretty good, and tried a lot of stuff that most newb turnfighter pilots don't try.  If I had one of my other pilots in the plane, the guy would have had a chance.  But, I didn't.  I had Charles Donovan, and the guy had zero chance.  He kept coming back.  I didn't want to farm him, but his bots were all locked onto the garrison I was camping.  It didn't feel good, the guy deserved better.

These pilots don't guarantee wins, but good pilots don't need them, and new pilots don't have them.  As much as I love my special pilots and will continue to use them, I feel they are bad for the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users