Jump to content


Deserved Reward


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 01 March 2021 - 11:32 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Developer
  • 0 battles
  • 1,244
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

For a whole month, the Premium Shop offers you special bundles with gold and personal battle mission on aircraft!

Full news text

 

Spoiler

 


Edited by blindfoId, 01 March 2021 - 12:09 PM.


losttwo #2 Posted 01 March 2021 - 12:05 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 11600 battles
  • 15,653
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012
Nice I can take a month off and catch up with other planes

J311yfish #3 Posted 01 March 2021 - 04:49 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5532 battles
  • 1,507
  • [343] 343
  • Member since:
    12-13-2013
Each of the missions rewards a paintjob as well -- any idea what those might look like?

Main tech tree projects:   JAPAN    UNITED KINGDOM  •  UNITED STATES    GERMANY  •  USSR  // aircraft to China

Europe tech tree projects:  ITALY    FRANCE    SWEDEN    Finland (skins•  Poland  •  International  //  Retired projects:  China    Brazil

Historical scenarios:  Spanish Civil War (skins•  Invasion of Poland  •  Winter War  •  Continuation War

Map proposals:   Panama Canal    Great Wall of China    Cliffs of Dover   //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial:  How to ignore forum posts and signatures


blindfoId #4 Posted 01 March 2021 - 06:23 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,627
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostJ311yfish, on 01 March 2021 - 07:49 PM, said:

Each of the missions rewards a paintjob as well -- any idea what those might look like?

 

Ki-33 - +3% cruise speed bonus

Spoiler

 

P-36C - +3% cruise speed bonus

Spoiler

 

A-26B

1. +5% Aircraft XP

Spoiler

 

2. This one is kind of new - +20% Crew XP

Spoiler

 

 



Captain_Underpants53 #5 Posted 01 March 2021 - 06:35 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 36968 battles
  • 6,089
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

I really like that tiger stripe one!

 


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

CorvusCorvax #6 Posted 01 March 2021 - 08:00 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5298 battles
  • 6,247
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 01 March 2021 - 06:35 PM, said:

I really like that tiger stripe one!

 

Same.  I think I might sell my invader then re-buy just for that paint.

Wargaming - I would pay the price to get the crew and the paint, if you would just let us do it that way.  Selling my plane, then buying it again through you is kinda silly.

Sell the package as everything BUT the plane, for those of us that have it.  Same money, more buyers.



blindfoId #7 Posted 01 March 2021 - 08:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,627
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 01 March 2021 - 11:00 PM, said:

Same.  I think I might sell my invader then re-buy just for that paint.

Wargaming - I would pay the price to get the crew and the paint, if you would just let us do it that way.  Selling my plane, then buying it again through you is kinda silly.

Sell the package as everything BUT the plane, for those of us that have it.  Same money, more buyers.

 

It's a mission, so the listed items are rewards. Simply put, if you already have the plane you will still receive the paint scheme, Hangar slot and the crew with skill points as well as full gold compensation for the plane after completing the mission. 



Captain_Underpants53 #8 Posted 01 March 2021 - 08:37 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 36968 battles
  • 6,089
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
Thanks!
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

CorvusCorvax #9 Posted 01 March 2021 - 08:59 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5298 battles
  • 6,247
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 01 March 2021 - 08:34 PM, said:

 

It's a mission, so the listed items are rewards. Simply put, if you already have the plane you will still receive the paint scheme, Hangar slot and the crew with skill points as well as full gold compensation for the plane after completing the mission. 


THANK YOU!



ItsSubmersible #10 Posted 01 March 2021 - 09:50 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1496 battles
  • 164
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    08-19-2018
I haven't spent anything on WOWP yet but the A26 looks cool and I am thinking about splurging on the mission. Is the a26 an ok plane or does it need someone way more experienced?

Viper_7242NC #11 Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 16193 battles
  • 1,049
  • [VIPR3] VIPR3
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostItsSubmersible, on 01 March 2021 - 04:50 PM, said:

I haven't spent anything on WOWP yet but the A26 looks cool and I am thinking about splurging on the mission. Is the a26 an ok plane or does it need someone way more experienced?

 

Look at the response of some people, might affect you opinion. I don't like bombers in any way, shape or form personally. 

 

Comment Survey: What’s The Worst Plane You’ve Ever Played And Why? (Part 1 of 2) - In Game Aircraft Discussion - World of Warplanes North American official forum


 
So say we all.

SoldatKreg #12 Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:52 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2650 battles
  • 79
  • [AMISH] AMISH
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

So I'm a bit slow apparently, because I don't know what to do to complete the missions.  I read the description and I appear to be playing Tier 4-10.  I looked at the date and today's March 1 so it appears the event has started.  None of my battles have resulted in any credit.  I tried just playing the P-36C Hawk I already have in my hanger and nothing appears to have me earning anything toward the missions in that either.

 

What am I missing?

 

Sorry to ask, but, I did preface this by saying I may be slow.

 

craig



CorvusCorvax #13 Posted 02 March 2021 - 12:29 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5298 battles
  • 6,247
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostViper_7242NC, on 01 March 2021 - 10:34 PM, said:

 

Look at the response of some people, might affect you opinion. I don't like bombers in any way, shape or form personally. 

 

Comment Survey: What’s The Worst Plane You’ve Ever Played And Why? (Part 1 of 2) - In Game Aircraft Discussion - World of Warplanes North American official forum


The Invader has its charms.  I like it for the 6x.50cal nose guns that just erase GAA if you go down there.

 



ItsSubmersible #14 Posted 02 March 2021 - 12:32 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1496 battles
  • 164
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    08-19-2018
WTH, it's only $23. Not like I spend a lot on games anyways. I am going to grab the mission. 200k pp should be doable over a couple of months.

Captain_Underpants53 #15 Posted 02 March 2021 - 01:37 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 36968 battles
  • 6,089
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View PostSoldatKreg, on 01 March 2021 - 05:52 PM, said:

So I'm a bit slow apparently, because I don't know what to do to complete the missions.  I read the description and I appear to be playing Tier 4-10.  I looked at the date and today's March 1 so it appears the event has started.  None of my battles have resulted in any credit.  I tried just playing the P-36C Hawk I already have in my hanger and nothing appears to have me earning anything toward the missions in that either.

 

What am I missing?

 

Sorry to ask, but, I did preface this by saying I may be slow.

 

craig

It requires flying Tier IV and up


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Captain_Underpants53 #16 Posted 02 March 2021 - 01:42 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 36968 battles
  • 6,089
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 01 March 2021 - 07:29 PM, said:


The Invader has its charms.  I like it for the 6x.50cal nose guns that just erase GAA if you go down there.

 

Just think how it was when the top turret would swing 360 degrees and add its two 50's to the slaughter.  It was a good plane then but after a few too many nerf hits, well  ...............   :(


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Deltavee #17 Posted 02 March 2021 - 03:59 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4477 battles
  • 792
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

Rats!   :facepalm:


Edited by Deltavee, 02 March 2021 - 05:34 AM.

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU


Captain_Underpants53 #18 Posted 02 March 2021 - 05:03 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 36968 battles
  • 6,089
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View PostDeltavee, on 01 March 2021 - 10:59 PM, said:

 

Figured it would make a good sister plane for the B-25 Mitchell that hasn't made it into the game yet so I just bought the Invader package for $30 CDA and got the gold but no airplane.   

Did I just buy a plane I have to grind 200,000 PPs to obtain?  Or am I missing something here?  :sceptic:

 

 

Yes, you do have to grind for it.  But you have a month.  I finished it with about 22 battles or less.


Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 02 March 2021 - 05:04 AM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

blindfoId #19 Posted 02 March 2021 - 10:44 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,627
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostSoldatKreg, on 02 March 2021 - 01:52 AM, said:

So I'm a bit slow apparently, because I don't know what to do to complete the missions.  I read the description and I appear to be playing Tier 4-10.  I looked at the date and today's March 1 so it appears the event has started.  None of my battles have resulted in any credit.  I tried just playing the P-36C Hawk I already have in my hanger and nothing appears to have me earning anything toward the missions in that either.

 

What am I missing?

 

Sorry to ask, but, I did preface this by saying I may be slow.

 

craig

 

These missions are available only after purchasing the bundles.



Deltavee #20 Posted 02 March 2021 - 08:02 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4477 battles
  • 792
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 02 March 2021 - 12:03 AM, said:

Yes, you do have to grind for it.  But you have a month.  I finished it with about 22 battles or less.

 

Thanks, Cap.  Shoulda read the fine print.  It wasn't obvious that missions were involved, at least to me.  The lesson here would be don't buy aircraft after you've improved your day with Canada's finest liquid THC.  :facepalm:

I got tucked into it last night and knocked off 66K of the 200K so it won't take all that long.  I guess I'll spend the the rest of the day banging away at it.  :playing:

 

Fortunately I have all the American aircraft needed to proceed.  I'm not good enough with the 38-F yet so it has settled to the XF4F-3 and the P-40 both of which are turning out to be surprisingly pleasant to use.  They've been sitting collecting dust.

 

 

 


Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users