Leaving a clan.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Leaving your Clan (27 members have cast votes)

Have you ever left a clan?

1. Yes (21 votes [77.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

2. No (6 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Can you say why?

1. Yes (23 votes [85.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.19%

2. No, I'll get another forum ban (4 votes [14.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

Do you want to join a clan now?

1. Yes (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

2. No (25 votes [92.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 92.59%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

SkyWolf__WM #1 Posted 21 February 2021 - 03:02 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 16102 battles

How many of you have done it?

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 21 February 2021 - 03:19 PM

Major

• 1523 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

when some folks get run out on a rail

some people tell everyone they quit a job

oh brother... that's bad

:bajan:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Captain_Rownd #3 Posted 21 February 2021 - 03:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• 4321 battles
I was in WCTNT of Tanks for about a week or two, but found that "social gaming" (and voice coms) just isn't compatible with my domestic situation so I resigned my spot.   I also tend to play at different times than people in other time zones.  

Edited by Captain_Rownd, 21 February 2021 - 03:23 PM.

Favorites:

SPAD S.510:: MiG-3 :: I-250 :: Ju 88 P :: He 100 D-1 :: Caudron C.714 :: Me 329 :: MiG-9

SpiritFoxMY #4 Posted 21 February 2021 - 04:01 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6492 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Never left a clan - never really cared one way or another tbh, I only joined RAW because trikke was in RAW. I was seriously considering joining HVAR at one point but I decided that I'd only do that if World of Warplanes developed a competitive scene and then the Prenzlau Incident occurred, I became persona non grata with some of them so that put the kibosh on that ever happening. And Warplanes never developed a competitive scene anyway.

So I'm basically sticking with RAW because I'm not involved in any drama with them, most of them aren't involved in any drama with other people and I don't see any reason to leave when there's no reason to be in or out of a clan besides the logo. And RAW has had a couple of really cool logos.

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

ItsSubmersible #5 Posted 21 February 2021 - 04:18 PM

Master Sergeant

• 902 battles
Not in one in WowP. Have been in them in WowS. 1st was extremely toxic, ultra competitive, ultra critical. It's a game, nothing was worth that. I left after the 2nd week. 2nd is very laid back, international group so never know who is going to be on. Mostly in it for the benefits (lower ship cost, xtra XP, Xtra resources).

losttwo #6 Posted 21 February 2021 - 04:59 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 11325 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I have been ran out of so many clans and can't remember all the reasons. 

I guess it's because I was such a trolling 455whole

I hate drama I hate chaos but always seem to be the cause of it trying to stop it. 

All were great clans. Grey Wolf, Aces High, Eagle Squadron. 

Heck the only reason TT keeps me in SSG is because he is ....Well I just can't figure it out. 

DrSinister #7 Posted 21 February 2021 - 05:10 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
During CB I was a part of Alpha Aces (before Clans was even in game), then went to LIGs after AA fell apart.  Then LIGs was more of a social clan and was offered a spot in Knights of Dracarys to prepare for Clan Wars (which well you all know, never happened).

Most clans and guilds that I have been in many games I either do not play for a long time and get booted for new members, the clan/guild disbands, sometimes I do leave a clan because I find out it is not suit for me.

Edited by DrSinister, 21 February 2021 - 05:11 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #8 Posted 21 February 2021 - 05:39 PM

Major

• 36147 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

I have left over demands to go into Discord, but mostly loss of a Commander.  Plus having some in clan trolls bothering me.  There are certain clans I will never join because of their low, low character standards.  LINSTR, OWSS, I am looking at you.

OWSS has mostly great people but there are a couple real bad actors and they accept that.

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 21 February 2021 - 05:40 PM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

_Panzerkunst_ #9 Posted 21 February 2021 - 05:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8093 battles

View Postlosttwo, on 21 February 2021 - 08:59 AM, said:

I have been ran out of so many clans and can't remember all the reasons. 

I guess it's because I was such a trolling 455whole

I hate drama I hate chaos but always seem to be the cause of it trying to stop it. 

All were great clans. Grey Wolf, Aces High, Eagle Squadron. 

Heck the only reason TT keeps me in SSG is because he is ....Well I just can't figure it out. 

I can think of 15,391 reasons why you might be kicked out. Call me crazy but that's just me. If you have more forum posts than battles you're just a First Class Forum Tro...ubadour, yeah Troubadour! 

"If You Want Peace, Prepare For War."

_Panzerkunst_ #10 Posted 21 February 2021 - 05:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8093 battles

View PostDrSinister, on 21 February 2021 - 09:10 AM, said:

During CB I was a part of Alpha Aces (before Clans was even in game), then went to LIGs after AA fell apart.  Then LIGs was more of a social clan and was offered a spot in Knights of Dracarys to prepare for Clan Wars (which well you all know, never happened).

Most clans and guilds that I have been in many games I either do not play for a long time and get booted for new members, the clan/guild disbands, sometimes I do leave a clan because I find out it is not suit for me.

I'm sorry Dr, according to my aforementioned post you are now classified as a Troubadour and will be reported as such. Thank you for all of your contributions to this community and offering help with my custom skins. 

If you wish to appeal this classification I may be able to petition the counsel to include pre-2.0 battle counts. Good day sir.  

"If You Want Peace, Prepare For War."

SkyWolf__WM #11 Posted 21 February 2021 - 08:03 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 16102 battles

View Post_Panzerkunst_, on 21 February 2021 - 12:55 PM, said:

I'm sorry Dr, according to my aforementioned post you are now classified as a Troubadour and will be reported as such. Thank you for all of your contributions to this community and offering help with my custom skins. 

If you wish to appeal this classification I may be able to petition the counsel to include pre-2.0 battle counts. Good day sir.  

Dr. Sinister transcends all idiotic forms of classification. :sceptic:

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

CorvusCorvax #12 Posted 21 February 2021 - 08:07 PM

Major

• 5252 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 21 February 2021 - 05:39 PM, said:

I have left over demands to go into Discord, but mostly loss of a Commander.  Plus having some in clan trolls bothering me.  There are certain clans I will never join because of their low, low character standards.  LINSTR, OWSS, I am looking at you.

OWSS has mostly great people but there are a couple real bad actors and they accept that.

Yeah, they accept me.  I guess that's why I like them.  [grin]  Sorry about being an insufferable butthead.

I left my first clan due to low WoWP activity of the members - I like to flight up with folks just for the social aspect of it.  They were very active in all sorts of games, especially WoT and WoWS, but not nearly so much in WoWP.  In fact, Ihave not seen another of those guys in the pixel skies in forever.  So, I sort of begged OWSS for a slot, even though my stats do not qualify me for the clan.  I feel lucky to be part of the group, as they are active and kind when I am not flying my very best.

In all seriousness, I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with OWSS members.  I've not had those issues.

TeamTerrence #13 Posted 21 February 2021 - 08:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View Post_Panzerkunst_, on 21 February 2021 - 12:49 PM, said:

I can think of 15,391 reasons why you might be kicked out. Call me crazy but that's just me. If you have more forum posts than battles you're just a First Class Forum Tro...ubadour, yeah Troubadour! 

View Post_Panzerkunst_, on 21 February 2021 - 12:55 PM, said:

There are some crazy people who display strong levels of intelligence so your request for an upgrade will have to be declined.

cobra_marksman #14 Posted 21 February 2021 - 10:24 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11620 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 21 February 2021 - 11:01 AM, said

So I'm basically sticking with RAW because I'm not involved in any drama with them, most of them aren't involved in any drama with other people and I don't see any reason to leave when there's no reason to be in or out of a clan besides the logo. And RAW has had a couple of really cool logos.

We tell all out members, players come on to have a good time, .... so should you.

If you can't do that, then plz. don't come on, no one wants to hear you whine or complain about the game or other players.

Also if you find yourself having a bad night, it's just as easy to log off and try a different on-line game for enjoyment.

We believe in : No Drama- No Hassel - No Min. Requirements.at RAW.... Good Hunting...o7

Edited by cobra_marksman, 21 February 2021 - 10:27 PM.

Viper_7242NC #15 Posted 21 February 2021 - 10:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15713 battles
  • [VIPR3] VIPR3

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 21 February 2021 - 12:39 PM, said:

Like the police then?

So say we all.

losttwo #16 Posted 21 February 2021 - 10:45 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 11325 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Post_Panzerkunst_, on 21 February 2021 - 12:49 PM, said:

OK I will call you crazy and miss guided. 

You are also a bigger troll than me. 

I have over 30K battles in this game so I do not even rate 1st class, maybe 3rd but far from 1st.

41052 battles

-15392 posts

+25660 difference to the game side

Did that so you would not have to use your toes and try to figure it out. 

Edited by losttwo, 21 February 2021 - 10:56 PM.

HoujuuNue #17 Posted 21 February 2021 - 11:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10743 battles
  • [PZMOE] PZMOE
Joined tank clan, receive 200,000+ gold for playing

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #18 Posted 21 February 2021 - 11:30 PM

Major

• 1523 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Just to let all know,

Clans are very important

you need to be apart of something

:popcorn:

:)

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

TeamTerrence #19 Posted 21 February 2021 - 11:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View PostHoujuuNue, on 21 February 2021 - 06:05 PM, said:

Joined tank clan, receive 200,000+ gold for playing

Yeah heard about clans that are desperate for players and offering gold and stuff to join.

We offer gold too but nobody has ever been paid what they were promissed.

Smallfry17 #20 Posted 22 February 2021 - 02:22 AM

Airman Basic

• 2966 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
I play solo for the most part and go into a battle and just do my own thing.  About the only thing I do now is try to complete any missions that WG puts in the game that I like or just to get the daily game in to get the crate at the end of the week.  I joined a clan to try to find a little more purpose to play but WG has severely neglected clans in WoWP.  I don't see a reason to be in a clan at present, but I stay because I think the people in this clan are decent people and I don't mind being part of a clan that puts being respectful above winning.  Here's to hoping WG adds some in game stuff for clans to work on, even if it isn't the sought after clan battles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users