Restoration of premium aircraft, modification Now! Unification of the restoration of WoWP, WoWS ...

Restoration premium aircraft modification now Unification of the restoratio WoT WoWP WoWS vehicles premium problem wargaming Dissatisfaction and suggestio

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

Poll: Restoration of premium aircraft, modification Now! Unification of the restoration of WoWP, WoWS and WoT premium vehicles! (15 members have cast votes)

Would you like to see changes in the policy for the restoration of premium vehicles in WoWP ???

1. Yes (6 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. No (9 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Would you like the WoWP premium vehicle restoration policy to be the same as the WoT and WoWS games ???

1. Yes (5 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. No (10 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Hide poll

RasAlexander #1 Posted 23 January 2021 - 05:45 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3450 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

Curtiss P-40 M-105 Tier V, Curtiss P-36C Hawk Tier IV, Bell P-39N-1 Airacobra Tier VI.

I would like to recover these 3 premium aircraft. Find out that they are Aircraft that were part of the Brazilian Air Force together with these premium aircraft that I have in the garage the Douglas A-26B Invader Tier VI, Gloster Meteor F. I Tier VII, Lockheed P-80A Shooting Star Tier VIII.
So you can complete my collection in my garage. Could you do the recovery like last year with 5 exceptions from premiums ??? I'm a Beta Test player of WoWP since 2013 and I spent 1 year away from the game but I came back because of these premium aircraft to recover. I'm also a WoT and WoWS test player since 2011.

Gostaria de recuperar essas 3 aeronaves premiums. Descobrir que são Aeronaves que fizeram parte da Força Aerea Brasileira junto com essas aeronaves premiums que tenho na garagem o Douglas A-26B Invader Tier VI, Gloster Meteor F. I Tier VII, Lockheed P-80A Shooting Star Tier VIII.
Assim pode completa minha coleção na minha garagem. Poderia fazer a recuperação como no ano passado com 5 exceções de premiums??? Sou jogador Beta Teste do WoWP dês 2013 e passei 1 ano afastado do jogo mas voltei por causas dessas aeronaves premiums para recuperar. Também sou jogador do teste do WoT e WoWS d
ês 2011. 

Hello, Commander.

Thank you for contacting Wargaming support.

Aircraft can only be restored once a year. One year has not yet elapsed since the previous restoration, so it is not possible to restore the aircraft in this situation.
The next restoration will not be available until 17 June 2021.

If you have any more questions, feel free to come back to us, we will be glad to assist you.

Regards, 

I would like to leave my suggestion for new rules for restoration of special airplanes.In the other posts I will put more details of these suggestions that are already in effect in WoT is WoWS, for analysis by our developers and can again extend the benefits of player loyalty in WoWP. I received this answer above my request to support, and to my suppression the rules had changed but to restrict the benefits, which the player at Wargaming was entitled via WoWP.

Gostaria deixar minha sugestão para novas regras de restauração de aviões especiais é premiuns. Nos outros posts vou colocar mais detalhes dessas sugestões que já estão em vigor no WoT é WoWS,  para analises dos nossos desenvolvedores e pode ampliar novamente os benefícios de fidelização de jogadores no WoWP. 
Recebi essa resposta acima a minha solicitação ao suporte, e para minha supressa as regras tinha mudado mas para restringir os benefícios, o qual tinha direito o jogador na Wargaming via WoWP.  

Gostaria de deixa uma sugestão para música de fundo dos jogos do WOT, WoWP ou World of Warships! - Forum de Principiantes - World of Warplanes North American official forum 

Na página 2 e 3 estão os modelos de restauração atuais do WoT e WoWS (Wargaming) que pode ser implementado no WoWP. Em benefícios aos jogadores. 

On page 2 and 3 are the current WoT and WoWS (Wargaming) restoration models that can be implemented in WoWP. In benefits to the players. 

Edited by RasAlexander, 29 January 2021 - 12:00 PM.

losttwo #2 Posted 23 January 2021 - 09:40 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 11244 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Sometimes you just have to wait,

You did get rid of them in the first place did you not ?

So you want WG to correct your mistake NOW at your COMMAND.

Or am I misunderstanding your DEMAND.

Aircraft can only be restored once a year. One year has not yet elapsed since the previous restoration, so it is not possible to restore the aircraft in this situation.

RasAlexander #3 Posted 24 January 2021 - 04:59 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3450 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

I noticed that players' rights to restore more premium tanks and premium ships that year in WoT and WoWS have been expanded. The Developers took care of lost players. Which I participated in this campaign in these foruns, because I play WoT, WoWS and WoWP. 

View Postlosttwo, on 23 January 2021 - 06:40 PM, said:

Sometimes you just have to wait,

So you want WG to correct your mistake NOW at your COMMAND.

Or am I misunderstanding your DEMAND.

Edited by RasAlexander, 24 January 2021 - 05:02 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 24 January 2021 - 06:41 AM

Major

• 35852 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
Never sell a plane.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

losttwo #5 Posted 24 January 2021 - 07:05 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 11244 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Sp what is wrong with their answer and why are you complaining about it.

TeamTerrence #6 Posted 24 January 2021 - 12:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

I'd be grateful that WG allows any type of restoration of something you purchased and then opted to sell.

Consider the amount of profit their other games yield versus this game and be happy they didn't remove the option to restore aircraft.

comealong1 #7 Posted 24 January 2021 - 01:54 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11708 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_
You get so little return for selling a plane, that your a fool if you sell them.. Ya lose too much.. Think I'm up to 298 planes now.

Moonrider #8 Posted 24 January 2021 - 01:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 4768 battles
The rules were made clear to you LAST time you restored your planes.

Did you not read them?

Shut up and wait, Karen.

Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
-- Albert Camus

WhoaBlackBetty #9 Posted 24 January 2021 - 02:00 PM

Captain

• 4523 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Never. Sell. A. Plane.

De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in sight! BAM ba LAMMM!

Also: J311yfish: " 'Seal clubbing' and 'head hunting' are an inseparable part of the competitive nature of the game, and both provide a valuable service."

RasAlexander #10 Posted 24 January 2021 - 02:14 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3450 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

As for premium vehicles in my WoT account, when I sell them in the garage, I can restore them by sending the request support. Which I have access to a list that allows me to restore it, and all of my account may have credits and parking spaces.

If an accidental sale of premium vehicles happens or sale to use the credits, he is in the workshop area available for restoration for the same price for 3 days in the WoT.

Edited by RasAlexander, 24 January 2021 - 02:42 PM.

RasAlexander #11 Posted 24 January 2021 - 02:29 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3450 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

In my garage I don't need to keep premium or special vehicles in WoT. In the workshop there is an area where special vehicles are kept after the sale. And for the same amount sold, I can restore it, permanently this access. 

Edited by RasAlexander, 24 January 2021 - 02:32 PM.

losttwo #12 Posted 24 January 2021 - 02:55 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 11244 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Welcome to World Of Warplanes.

This is not War Thunder.

Hangars are 18 tokens or 300Gold

You never have to sell a plane.

The rules are very clear.

The system in place is what they have.

This is the forum and not SUPPORT.

What ever your issue is with your planes please contact support.

Not a single player here can do anything for you but either send you flowers for your loss

or laugh at you.

I know my title says Community Ace and I am sounding heartless and trollish.

But no one here can do anything for you.

Edited by losttwo, 24 January 2021 - 02:58 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #13 Posted 24 January 2021 - 02:57 PM

Major

• 35852 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
Never sell a plane.  Sell all the tanks you want to.  This ain't Warthunder BTW.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

losttwo #14 Posted 24 January 2021 - 02:59 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 11244 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

in any language

RasAlexander #15 Posted 24 January 2021 - 03:44 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3450 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

View Postlosttwo, on 24 January 2021 - 11:55 AM, said:

Welcome to World Of Warplanes.

This is not War Thunder.

Hangars are 18 tokens or 300Gold

You never have to sell a plane.

The rules are very clear.

The system in place is what they have.

This is the forum and not SUPPORT.

What ever your issue is with your planes please contact support.

Not a single player here can do anything for you but either send you flowers for your loss

or laugh at you.

I know my title says Community Ace and I am sounding heartless and trollish.

Support advised that the request for change or implementation of suggestion be placed here on the forum, for game developers to read and analyze the request. The importance of the change or urgency will be given according to the support of the player community for the analyzed request. 

Didn't you know that?? 

Edited by RasAlexander, 24 January 2021 - 03:47 PM.

trikke #16 Posted 24 January 2021 - 03:59 PM

Major

• 5314 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

well, then        the best of luck to you with that         please report back with news

View PostMoonrider, on 24 January 2021 - 09:55 AM, said:

The rules were made clear to you LAST time you restored your planes.

Did you not read them?

Shut up and wait, Karen.

lol, MR!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

TeamTerrence #17 Posted 24 January 2021 - 04:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

View PostRasAlexander, on 24 January 2021 - 10:44 AM, said:

Support advised that the request for change or implementation of suggestion be placed here on the forum, for game developers to read and analyze the request. The importance of the change or urgency will be given according to the support of the player community for the analyzed request. 

Didn't you know that?? 

Copy/paste support reply #18

and just an fyi the developers haven't come to visit us in years

May just wanna accept what you are getting so you can prolong your keyboard's life.

losttwo #18 Posted 24 January 2021 - 07:22 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 11244 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRasAlexander, on 24 January 2021 - 10:44 AM, said:

Didn't you know that?? 

You must have spoke to Peggy

Captain_Underpants53 #19 Posted 24 January 2021 - 08:59 PM

Major

• 35852 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

View Postlosttwo, on 24 January 2021 - 02:22 PM, said:

You must have spoke to Peggy

LOL

:medal:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

RasAlexander #20 Posted 25 January 2021 - 01:50 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3450 battles
  • [GAVCA] GAVCA

View PostTeamTerrence, em 24 de janeiro de 2021 - 01:11 PM, disse:

Resposta de suporte de cópia/pasta #18

e apenas um fyi os desenvolvedores não vêm nos visitar em anos

Talvez só queira aceitar o que você está recebendo para que você possa prolongar a vida do seu teclado.

The developers welcoming requests in the WoT and WoWS player forum were:

1. For premium vehicles in the WoT sold in the garage, you have 3 days to restore in the same amount of credits and with a space available for operation, this in the area of the workshop created for this purpose. After that date only by activating the support for restoration, where they indicate a list with all premium vehicles is registered for your account, and thus indicates which one you want.

2. In this organized list that appears the premium and special vehicles in the creation of the request in the support for restoration in the WoT, to give you the right that year to recover all premium vehicles registered in the account once, without having a request limit. When selling the recovered premium vehicles, you will only be able to have access to it in the next year, if you have spent the 3 days waiting in the workshop to restore them to return (Measure created to avoid accidental sales to those who do not know the languages of the games). 

3. Special vehicles in the game of WoT (Wargaming) that were not recovered, can be in the list of support (they are even attendant for WoT, WoWS and WoWP in English on the NA server) for restoration, when requesting theservice, it goes to specific area of the workshop permanently, being able to sell and recover as many times as you want in the garage. 

4. In the technological tree, premium vehicles that were not recovered before the change implemented in 2020, with a new restoration system. They will be available for purchase by other players in gold or in the giftshop, but for those who have the right to restore this premium vehicle in the tech tree, you can click on the premium vehicle and recover it for credits and try to get an available seat.

I believe that we can request these services, the company that manages, is the same for all 3 mentioned. I leave the first tip to the developers for unification of these restoration rules. Or it makes the WoWP restore rule better. 

As solicitações de boas-vindas dos desenvolvedores no fórum do jogador WoT e WoWS foram:

1. Para veículos premium no WoT vendidos na garagem, você tem 3 dias para restaurar na mesma quantidade de créditos e com um espaço disponível para operação, este na área da oficina criada para o efeito. Após essa data apenas ativando o suporte para restauração, onde se indicam uma lista com todos os veículos premium cadastrados na sua conta, e assim indica qual deles deseja.

2. Nesta lista organizada que constam os veículos premium e especiais na criação do pedido no apoio à restauração na WoT, para lhe dar o direito nesse ano de recuperar todos os veículos premium registados na conta uma vez, sem ter de solicitar limite. Ao vender os veículos premium recuperados, você só poderá ter acesso a eles no próximo ano, se tiver passado os 3 dias esperando na oficina para restaurá-los para devolução (Medida criada para evitar vendas acidentais a quem não conhecer as línguas dos jogos).

3. Veículos especiais no jogo de WoT (Wargaming) que não foram recuperados, podem estar na lista de suporte (eles são até atendentes para WoT, WoWS e WoWP em inglês no servidor de NA) para restauração, ao solicitar o serviço, ele vai para área específica da oficina de forma permanente, podendo vender e recuperar quantas vezes quiser na garagem.

4. Na árvore tecnológica, veículos premium que não foram recuperados antes da mudança implementada em 2020, com um novo sistema de restauração. Eles estarão disponíveis para compra por outros jogadores em ouro ou na loja de presentes, mas para aqueles que têm o direito de restaurar este veículo premium na árvore tecnológica, você pode clicar no veículo premium e recuperá-lo para créditos e tentar obter um Assento disponível.

Acredito que a gente possa solicitar esses serviços, a empresa que gerencia, é igual para todos os 3 mencionados. Ou torna a regra de restauração WoWP melhor.  

Edited by RasAlexander, 26 January 2021 - 10:16 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users