Jump to content


Check your equipment, Missing Special projects equipment


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

12_inch_Hawk #1 Posted 24 December 2020 - 02:39 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27283 battles
  • 384
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    06-02-2018
The period 2 special projects of Japan light weight wing frames have reverted to normal equipment.  The period 3 have remained.  All other special projects equipment seems unaffected.  Check your equipment and fill out a support ticket.  It isn't just me.  Other members of my clan are missing theirs too.  It is most likely a bug since the latest update.  Also post here to confirm yours is missing as well.  

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 24 December 2020 - 05:10 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34959 battles
  • 5,777
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
Yes.  Five bombers lost their Special Project equipment.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Thorondar #3 Posted 24 December 2020 - 09:34 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4655 battles
  • 104
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    01-28-2014
I have too many planes to keep track of which ones have special equipment so not sure if I lost any.

Captain_Rownd #4 Posted 24 December 2020 - 10:19 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 4165 battles
  • 2,090
  • Member since:
    09-28-2015
How would we know?

Favorites:

SPAD S.510:: MiG-3 :: I-250 :: Ju 88 P :: He 100 D-1 :: Caudron C.714 :: Me 329 :: MiG-9


CorvusCorvax #5 Posted 24 December 2020 - 10:26 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5154 battles
  • 5,917
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

I am positive I had at least two Special Projects of Japan LW wing frames on my Period II aircraft.  The Period III SPoJ LWWF is still there.

 

I'm not sure how we would report this - maybe blindfold could tell us how to report this?  I know for a fact at least some of my special project equipment was purchased with real money.



12_inch_Hawk #6 Posted 25 December 2020 - 03:44 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27283 battles
  • 384
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    06-02-2018
*Update* The special projects equipment still has the same performance as before it is only the icon that is messed up.  This creates a high risk of mistaking it for normal equipment and accidentally disassembling or selling special projects equipment.

trikke #7 Posted 25 December 2020 - 04:38 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5213 battles
  • 5,064
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

ty, GP!      

So, look for any SPoJ period 2 equipment, if you can't find any then look at the stats carefully to find the missing frame icons?


Probably unrelated to this, but over the past year, I've noticed that some equipment has somewhat different numbers than most of the others of the same level.    Has anyone seen that, and does anyone know why?     I've seen it all year long, so completely unrelated to OP.       

I'm trying to remember details, but it was something like =  8 Advanced gas turbines in the depot... 6 has 12% and 2 had 18% had boost cooldown times.     Just numbers I made up right now, but that'll give your an idea


 


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

Captain_Underpants53 #8 Posted 25 December 2020 - 06:42 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34959 battles
  • 5,777
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
Yes, I have seen this too.  No idea why.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

12_inch_Hawk #9 Posted 25 December 2020 - 09:08 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27283 battles
  • 384
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    06-02-2018

View Posttrikke, on 24 December 2020 - 11:38 PM, said:

ty, GP!      

So, look for any SPoJ period 2 equipment, if you can't find any then look at the stats carefully to find the missing frame icons?


Probably unrelated to this, but over the past year, I've noticed that some equipment has somewhat different numbers than most of the others of the same level.    Has anyone seen that, and does anyone know why?     I've seen it all year long, so completely unrelated to OP.       

I'm trying to remember details, but it was something like =  8 Advanced gas turbines in the depot... 6 has 12% and 2 had 18% had boost cooldown times.     Just numbers I made up right now, but that'll give your an idea


 

could be the bonuses or the calibration.  for example the advanced gas turbine increases max speed by 2.8% and can reach 4.6% if it is calibrated.  There is also a 1% bonus that you can get.  In the depot it just adds the bonus https://worldofwarpl...equipment_full/

 



blindfoId #10 Posted 25 December 2020 - 12:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,571
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Post12_inch_Hawk, on 25 December 2020 - 06:44 AM, said:

*Update* The special projects equipment still has the same performance as before it is only the icon that is messed up.  This creates a high risk of mistaking it for normal equipment and accidentally disassembling or selling special projects equipment.

 

Correct. The issue is with this particular icon. The team is already ivestigating this problem, thank you for your reports. :honoring:



CorvusCorvax #11 Posted 25 December 2020 - 03:24 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5154 battles
  • 5,917
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 25 December 2020 - 12:17 PM, said:

 

Correct. The issue is with this particular icon. The team is already ivestigating this problem, thank you for your reports. :honoring:

Thank you, blindfold! I appreciate the effort, and please pass along my thanks to the team.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users