Jump to content


Allied Support


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 23 October 2020 - 11:30 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Developer
  • 0 battles
  • 1,194
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Become the owner of two Premium fighters – the North American Mustang Mk.I and the Bell P-39N-1 Airacobra!

Full news text

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 23 October 2020 - 03:21 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 1500 battles
  • 5,333
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

In the future,

why don't they save all the effort

and just tell us all events, special missions and celebrations

can be found in the premium shop

:D


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Panoptic #3 Posted 23 October 2020 - 05:47 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8049 battles
  • 338
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012
Just to confirm: if I already own the planes I won't receive the P-39N-1 camouflage mission, correct?

Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:00 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33136 battles
  • 5,471
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
Nope.  It's listed as a bonus.  You could sell yours after stripping good equipment off and go that route.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Panoptic #5 Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:29 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8049 battles
  • 338
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 October 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

Nope.  It's listed as a bonus.  You could sell yours after stripping good equipment off and go that route.

 

I want the camo, but not that badly. 

That's a shame. This deal could have made $34 for WG and I'd get the camo I am missing. 

It is not meant to be I guess.


Edited by Panoptic, 23 October 2020 - 06:31 PM.


SenatorTH #6 Posted 23 October 2020 - 10:14 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 6224 battles
  • 211
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    07-04-2018

View PostPanoptic, on 23 October 2020 - 09:47 AM, said:

Just to confirm: if I already own the planes I won't receive the P-39N-1 camouflage mission, correct?


It's confirmed by Grenoli: you'll get gold for the planes, and the camo.

http://forum.worldof...50#entry2913350


Edited by SenatorTH, 23 October 2020 - 10:15 PM.


Panoptic #7 Posted 23 October 2020 - 10:21 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8049 battles
  • 338
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012

View PostSenatorTH, on 23 October 2020 - 03:14 PM, said:


It's confirmed by Grenoli: you'll get gold for the planes, and the camo.

http://forum.worldof...50#entry2913350

 

 

"The combat mission is absolutely free and is made so that players who have a cobra but do not have a set of decorations can purchase a package, receive compensation and become the owners of a set of decorations for the plane. "

 

I think you are correct. But I will wait for direct confirmation here before pressing buy.



RedLeg03 #8 Posted 23 October 2020 - 11:23 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 3908 battles
  • 19
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    03-26-2020
Been looking forward to the N-1.  Thank you WG

RedLeg03 #9 Posted 23 October 2020 - 11:40 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 3908 battles
  • 19
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    03-26-2020
Thought I had the Mk.I but I don't.  I like the .Ia... looks like the .I has better alt & speed, bit less firepower?

Captain_Underpants53 #10 Posted 24 October 2020 - 12:54 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33136 battles
  • 5,471
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
Something just don't jive.  To get the special camo you have to complete a Personal Battle Mission which is an uncompensated bonus item.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Captain_Underpants53 #11 Posted 24 October 2020 - 01:16 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33136 battles
  • 5,471
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View PostPanoptic, on 23 October 2020 - 05:21 PM, said:

 

 

"The combat mission is absolutely free and is made so that players who have a cobra but do not have a set of decorations can purchase a package, receive compensation and become the owners of a set of decorations for the plane. "

 

I think you are correct. But I will wait for direct confirmation here before pressing buy.

Or take all the worry and guesswork out of it.  ASSUMING your Airacobra is already fully Specialized, strip all the equipment and supplies out of it to the depot and sell it.  Then when you buy the package you can easily reassemble it to Spec with the original equipment and supplies.  You get the planes and the bonus items that way.

 

If it's not already Spec you have a week to make it so.  You just don't want to sell it with Spec only partially done because you will lose all progress towards it.


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #12 Posted 24 October 2020 - 02:28 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 1500 battles
  • 5,333
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 October 2020 - 08:16 PM, said:

Or take all the worry and guesswork out of it.  ASSUMING your Airacobra is already fully Specialized, strip all the equipment and supplies out of it to the depot and sell it.  Then when you buy the package you can easily reassemble it to Spec with the original equipment and supplies.  You get the planes and the bonus items that way.

 

If it's not already Spec you have a week to make it so.  You just don't want to sell it with Spec only partially done because you will lose all progress towards it.


by going your way you end up with silver

the correct way you'll get gold...

much better


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Captain_Rownd #13 Posted 24 October 2020 - 02:30 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 4018 battles
  • 1,994
  • Member since:
    09-28-2015

 

Just bought the P-39Q-15 and even have a nice metallic camo for it, haha


Favorites:

SPAD S.510:: MiG-3 :: I-250 :: Ju 88 P :: He 100 D-1 :: Caudron C.714 :: Me 329 :: MiG-9


trikke #14 Posted 24 October 2020 - 03:04 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 4971 battles
  • 4,750
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
loved the N, but couldn't kill anything in the Q
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

Panoptic #15 Posted 24 October 2020 - 04:32 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8049 battles
  • 338
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 23 October 2020 - 07:28 PM, said:


by going your way you end up with silver

the correct way you'll get gold...

much better

 

Not to mention spending tokens to remove equipment from the plane.

And who knows if selling one of the two planes will meet the coded requirement to receive the mission.


Edited by Panoptic, 24 October 2020 - 04:32 AM.


blindfoId #16 Posted 24 October 2020 - 03:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,545
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostPanoptic, on 23 October 2020 - 08:47 PM, said:

Just to confirm: if I already own the planes I won't receive the P-39N-1 camouflage mission, correct?

 

You will receive the decoration set after completing the mission (Play a battle). 

 

There are two ways of distributing decoration sets. If the set itself is a bonus item, it won't arrive to your account if you already own that plane. If the set is a mission reward, you will receive it whether you have the plane or not. 



Panoptic #17 Posted 25 October 2020 - 04:41 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8049 battles
  • 338
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 24 October 2020 - 08:34 AM, said:

 

You will receive the decoration set after completing the mission (Play a battle). 

 

There are two ways of distributing decoration sets. If the set itself is a bonus item, it won't arrive to your account if you already own that plane. If the set is a mission reward, you will receive it whether you have the plane or not. 

 

Thanks for the confirmation.

I like the idea of decoration sets as rewards in bundles. There are a few I would like to get my hands on.


Edited by Panoptic, 25 October 2020 - 04:58 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users