Settings and game issues

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tempestace #1 Posted 07 October 2020 - 01:03 PM

Airman Basic

• 13185 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Hey all,

I am running with 32 Gig ram, 8 Gig video, and high speed internet. I have done the updates multiple times, I have removed the game, and re-installed twice. Game played fine for the last while and suddenly it stopped.

So, I load the game, and it is slower than normal loading. It loads, and it loads in Full Screen mode and not Windowed. I try to adjust the settings and the game locks up.

I shut the game down, and try to fly a battle. The battle screen launches to black. I can hear the guns, but nothing else. 

I wrote a ticket, they said to run update and Generate a WGCheck report and send it to us, please. Done. 

Nothing back.

Help.?

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 07 October 2020 - 01:09 PM

Major

• 34730 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
You never mentioned it but it helps to run CCleaner on your registry after uninstalling.  All sorts of carp files left behind.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Tempestace #3 Posted 07 October 2020 - 01:12 PM

Airman Basic

• 13185 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Hey Cap, thanks, ya, I did the Cache clean up. It is part of my normal start of the day routine. Appreciate it bud!

SkyWolf__WM #4 Posted 07 October 2020 - 03:25 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 15297 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostTempestace, on 07 October 2020 - 08:12 AM, said:

Hey Cap, thanks, ya, I did the Cache clean up. It is part of my normal start of the day routine. Appreciate it bud!

Run CC Cleaner. :)

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

losttwo #5 Posted 07 October 2020 - 04:14 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 10858 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Are you running Wifi or Ethernet.

I run Wifi with a high speed internet Xfinity business 5G

I can  run 4 other computers for home schooling at the same time but can not stream the smart TV.

My guess is that it is not your net service but something in your system.

I think that War-gaming is still a little behind the times and backward in their programing.

Making it almost impossible for Multi core high end system to run planes trains and automobiles.

I mean Planes Tanks and Ships.

Tempestace #6 Posted 07 October 2020 - 05:53 PM

Airman Basic

• 13185 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Ethernet, high speed internet 1Gig service, with direct line to cable box. CC cleaner was run about 4 or 5 times. 

WowP sent a 'WowP_clean.bat' file. it reset everything back to base and cleaned up some things that the Cache clean didn't do.

Thank you all for the support. I am pretty sure this was the issue. Fragment/remnant stuck in the system.

losttwo #7 Posted 07 October 2020 - 06:26 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 10858 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostTempestace, on 07 October 2020 - 12:53 PM, said:

Ethernet, high speed internet 1Gig service, with direct line to cable box. CC cleaner was run about 4 or 5 times. 

WowP sent a 'WowP_clean.bat' file. it reset everything back to base and cleaned up some things that the Cache clean didn't do.

Thank you all for the support. I am pretty sure this was the issue. Fragment/remnant stuck in the system.

Thanks for the update

:great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users