WOWP - FIGHT CLUB NIGHTS #10

fights in training room

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DiegoMartelo #1 Posted 14 September 2020 - 04:16 AM

Senior Airman

• 6565 battles
  • [FALCO] FALCO

In 40 battles a night, we have had more than 100 players from more than 15 clans and solo pilots. The fight club continues in its task of gathering the most select wowp in one room. 4 short battles per night.

https://www.facebook...lanescommunity/

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 14 September 2020 - 02:25 PM

Major

• 1461 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostDiegoMartelo, on 13 September 2020 - 11:16 PM, said:

In 40 battles a night, we have had more than 100 players from more than 15 clans and solo pilots. The fight club continues in its task of gathering the most select wowp in one room. 4 short battles per night.

https://www.facebook...lanescommunity/

well done gentlemen and ladies...

you look to be doing quite well

+:great:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

WhoaBlackBetty #3 Posted 15 September 2020 - 01:33 AM

First Lieutenant

• 3543 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

It is FALCO and a few others against OWSS, all it is.  FALCO and company just gets STOMPED every time.  If you are FALCO and want to see how your clan is compared to OWSS, then by all means fly these training room disasters. They are indeed fun, comradery is GREAT, but be prepared to be schooled every battle.  You ain't gonna win, period.

I personally cannot enjoy this excellent effort by FALCO, so I will not be assisting in advertising it anymore.

Pilots who are not in OWSS will be put on the FALCO side, and you will be stomped.  OWSS flies great together as a clan, and I mean GREAT. Nothing but respect.  My lil problem with FALCO's effort is the way teams are selected, outcome is predetermined, that takes away my enjoyment.

FALCO, Keep doing what you do, I am glad you are doing it

WBB

Edited by WhoaBlackBetty, 15 September 2020 - 01:34 AM.

De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in sight! BAM ba LAMMM!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users