Jump to content


Are There Almost Indestructible Red Planes?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

WhoaBlackBetty #1 Posted 10 September 2020 - 05:50 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 3518 battles
  • 2,731
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

I have run into, too many times, what seems to be a red bot, ADA or otherwise, that is very, very hard to kill.  Example:

 

I was just in a Tier 10 match in my 1101 (10 kills 5 sectors), with a friendly 1101, against Prenz and someone else both in EF 131s.  I figured we were toast, but I never give up, so off we went.  The reds took 2 or 3 sectors before I  could take one, looked like a blow out, but Garuda96{FALCO} (14 kills, 2 sectors) and I kept at it and fought it back to almost superiority. Then the bots happened.

 

I was is a freakin' garrison trying to take it back and I got a Spit in my sights at just the right distance to go ahead and take him out forthwith before he had a chance to turn. I shot him, and shot him, and shot him, hits landing, but very very little damage done.  I had to turn off him and go for another.  Killed 2 more Spits easily, got on a Hornet, same thing.  Landing can't miss hits and his bar barely moving.  I should have had the sector easily but for those 2 red Instructables. THIS is what cost Garuda and me the battle, that right there.

 

Have any of you run into The Industractubles?  Several pilots in Discords agree they exist, And see, I will not complain about MM (weak complaint), or predetermined battles (again weak excuse to me, anyway), or the myriad other accusations against WG that make little to no sense to me.  If there are, however, bots with armor that can withstand enough hits that it takes several times more than another plane just like it, then I whine.

 

But first I am asking for a consensus.  Don't tell me it's lag, there was none I could detect.

 

WBB


Edited by WhoaBlackBetty, 10 September 2020 - 05:58 PM.

De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in sight! BAM ba LAMMM!

                                                                                                                     

       


Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 10 September 2020 - 06:05 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32514 battles
  • 5,295
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
You ain't wrong.  Same with ground targets sometimes.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

losttwo #3 Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:11 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 9377 battles
  • 14,923
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

No you are not wrong. Well in a way you are and in a way you are not.

There is a glitch that happens on rare occasion, even to players.

Yes, it happens to the bots and players.

 

Have you run into the " below ground level " glitch yet.

You are going to lawn dart and give the win away but NNNOOOO

You simply go through the ground and come back to the playing field.

 

Then there is the " feed back Glitch "

The one were you are winning by a landslide and everything goes catta whompass.

Like as if you were suffering severe ping issue for a brief second.

You know, plane flies backwards or drifting and other unbelievable nonsense.

You level off fly straight for a few seconds and then see the score change drastically.

It only last for a spiking second but then sectors turn red fast.



WhoaBlackBetty #4 Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:17 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 3518 battles
  • 2,731
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

View Postlosttwo, on 10 September 2020 - 01:11 PM, said:

No you are not wrong. Well in a way you are and in a way you are not.

There is a glitch that happens on rare occasion, even to players.

Yes, it happens to the bots and players.

 

Have you run into the " below ground level " glitch yet.

You are going to lawn dart and give the win away but NNNOOOO

You simply go through the ground and come back to the playing field.

 

Then there is the " feed back Glitch "

The one were you are winning by a landslide and everything goes catta whompass.

Like as if you were suffering severe ping issue for a brief second.

You know, plane flies backwards or drifting and other unbelievable nonsense.

You level off fly straight for a few seconds and then see the score change drastically.

It only last for a spiking second but then sectors turn red fast.

 

Yeah, OK, but not asking about that.  I wanna know about the BOTS THAT CAN NOT DIE. Zombie Bots? Exwife Bots?  Super Bot?  That other stuff is other stuff.

 

Also, the wrong and right at the same time only exists in photons when unobserved.  I wanna know if people came across these particular beings.

 

WBB


De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in sight! BAM ba LAMMM!

                                                                                                                     

       


losttwo #5 Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:28 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 9377 battles
  • 14,923
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

Ok let me put it this way .

 Yes there is the occasional glitch where no matter what you do the bot is wearing wonder woman bracelets of invincibility,

Of course it also happened to me once,

Entire match and no bullets could harm me.

 

No it is not a Super Bot programmed to show up on occasion and mess with the MM conspiracy theorist heads.

It is simply a programing glitch not a SID 6.7

 

 

 


Edited by losttwo, 10 September 2020 - 07:32 PM.


qu33kKC #6 Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:35 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10969 battles
  • 1,038
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    10-14-2017
I blame lag for this sort of thing.  What you're seeing on screen isn't properly synched with what the game is seeing.  I often see the hit-flashes, but not hearing the hit SFx, or getting damage.  Its rather frustrating when it occurs, just like the other common glitches in the game. 

WhoaBlackBetty #7 Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:40 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 3518 battles
  • 2,731
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

I'll buy it as a programming glitch and a right to whine.  Lag, nope.  Thanks for commenting.  :honoring:

 

WBB Glitch Whiner


De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in sight! BAM ba LAMMM!

                                                                                                                     

       


Viper_7242NC #8 Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:41 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14650 battles
  • 979
  • [VIPR3] VIPR3
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostWhoaBlackBetty, on 10 September 2020 - 02:17 PM, said:

 

Yeah, OK, but not asking about that.  I wanna know about the BOTS THAT CAN NOT DIE. Zombie Bots? Exwife Bots?  Super Bot?  That other stuff is other stuff.

 

Also, the wrong and right at the same time only exists in photons when unobserved.  I wanna know if people came across these particular beings.

 

WBB

 

You forgot Fembots. 


 
 
Han shot first.

jack_wdw #9 Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:50 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3453 battles
  • 751
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012
kevlar ADA

no_habla_ingles #10 Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:52 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7362 battles
  • 117
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    11-17-2013
you are not wrong. this has happen to me also

losttwo #11 Posted 10 September 2020 - 09:05 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 9377 battles
  • 14,923
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

and another glitch that happened today.

I switched out a daily mission for A FINISHED DAILY

Thats right. I switched the " 2 turret kill" daily and 3 gold chevrons appeared with a previously completed daily.

No I did not get the tokens for it,



Viper_7242NC #12 Posted 10 September 2020 - 09:15 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14650 battles
  • 979
  • [VIPR3] VIPR3
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View Postlosttwo, on 10 September 2020 - 04:05 PM, said:

and another glitch that happened today.

I switched out a daily mission for A FINISHED DAILY

Thats right. I switched the " 2 turret kill" daily and 3 gold chevrons appeared with a previously completed daily.

No I did not get the tokens for it,

 

You have to restart game with clear cache. Chevrons will go away.


 
 
Han shot first.

losttwo #13 Posted 10 September 2020 - 09:26 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 9377 battles
  • 14,923
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

View PostViper_7242NC, on 10 September 2020 - 04:15 PM, said:

 

You have to restart game with clear cache. Chevrons will go away.

did that it did not go away. Even gives me a timer on when I can switch another one out.



SenatorTH #14 Posted 10 September 2020 - 09:50 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5952 battles
  • 197
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    07-04-2018
That bug happens in every battle and is very well known, so called "hitreg" bug. If your target stops taking damage, the easiest way is quickly change targets (if available) and shoot someone else. Later return to a current one.

Captain_Underpants53 #15 Posted 11 September 2020 - 12:50 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32514 battles
  • 5,295
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View Postlosttwo, on 10 September 2020 - 04:26 PM, said:

did that it did not go away. Even gives me a timer on when I can switch another one out.

This is a common bug.  While annoying, it is only visual.  You will see the completed bar for the tier you are playing disappear as soon as you get some points towards completion.  You can still complete it and receive tokens.


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #16 Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:06 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 1461 battles
  • 5,297
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

you guys sound like a bunch of old men complaining about your...

prostate, sciatica, arthritis, IBS , bloating gas, bunions, hip joints and whatever

maybe the game is like you,

falling apart and not worth fixing

hehe

:coin:


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


WhoaBlackBetty #17 Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:16 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 3518 battles
  • 2,731
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014
Ah! Weird clown!  Welcome to our circle of complaints.  And inane drivel. You fit right in.

De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in sight! BAM ba LAMMM!

                                                                                                                     

       


Captain_Underpants53 #18 Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:34 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32514 battles
  • 5,295
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
:medal:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

hoom #19 Posted 11 September 2020 - 04:57 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 12061 battles
  • 2,501
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

This indestructible ADA issue happens generally after Squall Line.

It seems to mainly happen with a tail-chase aspect.

With sufficient offset you should be able to land hits properly.

 

No idea if its intentional as a way to drag out battles or a bug.


C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

WhoaBlackBetty #20 Posted 11 September 2020 - 12:41 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 3518 battles
  • 2,731
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

View Posthoom, on 10 September 2020 - 10:57 PM, said:

This indestructible ADA issue happens generally after Squall Line.

It seems to mainly happen with a tail-chase aspect.

With sufficient offset you should be able to land hits properly.

 

No idea if its intentional as a way to drag out battles or a bug.

My issue happens before squall line, rarely after.  In the battle I mentioned above, it took place in the very first sector I entered at the start of the battle.


De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in sight! BAM ba LAMMM!

                                                                                                                     

       





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users