• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

SkyWolf__WM #41 Posted 13 September 2020 - 10:45 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 13233 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostMcLinTheGerman, on 13 September 2020 - 04:48 PM, said:

Well, maybe you change server because some, (a lot of or many) eu members leave game, if they see Y_I_Y in game. There is a joke, that you carry your clan TAG in your name, because some people leave game if they see you. Btter win rates for you. I know more than 8 people at EU server that leave game if they see Y_I_Y ingame. I have a lot of good fights against you on US and EU servers. But i registered on eu server, that some games get extreme weired if some of your clan was in game. Only high tier games (8-10). And some US citizen didn't know that some mods, which are on US and RU servers are forbidden, aren't forbidden at EU servers. More then 8 people i know, said some of your clan cheats. People with more than 68% winrate and more than 10.000 battle said, it's imposible what your clan can do.

So, if you are the part of your clan, that loves fairnes. I am glad to meet you at battle field. Good pilots are a challange we all like. So be welcome!  :)

Bovine fecal matter. I've played MANY games against them and they are not doing anything wrong.  :sceptic:

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

McLinTheGerman #42 Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:07 PM

Senior Airman

• 2596 battles

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 13 September 2020 - 10:45 PM, said:

Bovine fecal matter. I've played MANY games against them and they are not doing anything wrong.  :sceptic:

[edited]? I hope so, mate. I hope so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users