Y_I_Y- One man clan

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

_Panzerkunst_ #1 Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7706 battles
Have you guys seen this? All 24 "members" names end in "YIY" and they were all created a few days apart from 6/30-7/4. Clan page says it's a Czech clan...I don't know what to make of this. Why would someone go thru all this trouble to be a 1 man clan with 24 accounts? :unsure:
"If You Want Peace, Prepare For War."

SpiritFoxMY #2 Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:05 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5683 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Maybe he's trying to cover his multiscreening shenanigans

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 15 July 2020 - 11:20 AM

Major

• 32596 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
How do you know it's only one guy?  I don't believe it is.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 15 July 2020 - 12:05 PM

Major

• 1461 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Maybe he's nudging in on someone else's turf

or may be starting up as "Crazy Czech Hacker"

... stay tuned

:popcorn:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

gerr22 #5 Posted 15 July 2020 - 01:11 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 5864 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
mmmmmmmmm

losttwo #6 Posted 15 July 2020 - 01:24 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 9427 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

We got him beat.

All our names end in SSG and there are 100 names on the list:hiding:

SkyWolf__WM #7 Posted 15 July 2020 - 02:23 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 13883 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
I've flown against 4 flighted pairs, most with differing names. Lost one. But they were not bots.   :sceptic:
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

trikke #8 Posted 15 July 2020 - 02:34 PM

Captain

• 4926 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

i saw someone in a battle today with a one word name, then Y-I-Y at the end          the next battle, a different name, with Y-I-Y at the end         maybe it's a movement?

You know, if one person, just one person does it, they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it in harmony, they may think they're both ****** and they won't take either of them. And if three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people, I said fifty people. And friends, they may think it's a movement.        Arlo Guthrie

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

Commodore_Sailracer #9 Posted 15 July 2020 - 03:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7660 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
I suspect this is a clan of alt accounts.  Some people got bored with business as usual and wanted something new to do.   I've never seen them flying solo and all have a roughly 70% win rate.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #10 Posted 15 July 2020 - 04:02 PM

Major

• 1461 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Posttrikke, on 15 July 2020 - 09:34 AM, said:

i saw someone in a battle today with a one word name, then Y-I-Y at the end          the next battle, a different name, with Y-I-Y at the end         maybe it's a movement?

You know, if one person, just one person does it, they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it in harmony, they may think they're both ****** and they won't take either of them. And if three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people, I said fifty people. And friends, they may think it's a movement.        Arlo Guthrie

we decided that one big pile was better than two little piles,

and rather than bring that one up,

we decided to throw ours down...

that's what we did

:bajan:

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 15 July 2020 - 04:04 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

trikke #11 Posted 15 July 2020 - 04:44 PM

Captain

• 4926 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
you can get anything you want
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

Captain_Underpants53 #12 Posted 15 July 2020 - 05:08 PM

Major

• 32596 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
I was told by a friend that flies frequently on the EU server that these were hot-shot pilots who have decided (some 0f them) to fly some on the NA server.  I imagine by sticking their clan tag on to their names they are bypassing the problem where clan tags are not displayed until the after action report.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Perco_lator #13 Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:48 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 15 July 2020 - 01:08 PM, said:

I was told by a friend that flies frequently on the EU server that these were hot-shot pilots who have decided (some 0f them) to fly some on the NA server.  I imagine by sticking their clan tag on to their names they are bypassing the problem where clan tags are not displayed until the after action report.

Hot-shot pilots LOL. I don't think so.

Not sure why they want to play on an even deader server though, I guess it is easier to stat pad when you are flighted against mostly bots.

https://clans.worldo...ce=user-profile

Edited by Perco_lator, 15 July 2020 - 06:54 PM.

ivko_13cz_Y_I_Y #14 Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:52 PM

Airman Basic

• 1169 battles
  • [Y-I-Y] Y-I-Y

Greetings to all pilots of the NA server. Let me clarify everything for you and I'm sorry, I don't speak English, I'm 1971 and at the time I went to school Russian was compulsory, it was a different time, so I have to write through a translator.

Yes, it is true that we come from the European clan of the same name. We have thousands of battles behind us and a large part of us have all or almost all 10 level aircraft on the European account, I have them all in addition to the Japanese. It was a spontaneous decision when a friend at the teamspeak told me that he was flying on the NA server, because wargaming no longer offers anything new, he is the only member who does not have Y_I_Y behind his name, (maybe he will put it there in time, maybe not, it's on him ), so I tried it too, the next day more people from our clan were added, then more and so on, just who wanted to set up another account on the NA server. So I set up a clan and then created a command account so that the clan belonged to all of us, so that there are not 24 of us, but only 23 so far! We take players from our European clan, just who wants, there are 100 of us in Europe, so the full number. It is very interesting to play again against the players from the beginning, with the planes in the base, everything expired again, the pilots 90%, etc. However, you know that ..... One will get an idea of ​​what beginners have to experience when they fly against us .. with the fact that we still have one advantage over true beginners, we know the game, its mechanics and we are flying ....

We also appreciate all the good clans and individual players on the NA server, thanks to which this game is just as interesting as in Europe.

We also appreciate all the good clans and individual players on the NA server, thanks to which this game is just as interesting as in Europe.

Not to forget, we are all Czechs and Slovaks, formerly Czechoslovakia, today the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic, and we use our mother tongue, Czech and Slovak to communicate, our mother tongues are so similar that we have no problem understanding.

Edited by ivko_13cz_Y_I_Y, 15 July 2020 - 07:03 PM.

MrNellis #15 Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:57 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3405 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Postivko_13cz_Y_I_Y, on 15 July 2020 - 06:52 PM, said:

Greetings to all pilots of the NA server. Let me clarify everything for you and I'm sorry, I don't speak English, I'm 1971 and at the time I went to school Russian was compulsory, it was a different time, so I have to write through a translator.

Yes, it is true that we come from the European clan of the same name. We have thousands of battles behind us and a large part of us have all or almost all 10 level aircraft on the European account, I have them all in addition to the Japanese. It was a spontaneous decision when a friend at the teamspeak told me that he was flying on the NA server, because wargaming no longer offers anything new, he is the only member who does not have Y_I_Y behind his name, (maybe he will put it there in time, maybe not, it's on him ), so I tried it too, the next day more people from our clan were added, then more and so on, just who wanted to set up another account on the NA server. So I set up a clan and then created a command account so that the clan belonged to all of us, so that there are not 24 of us, but only 23 so far! We take players from our European clan, just who wants, there are 100 of us in Europe, so the full number. It is very interesting to play again against the players from the beginning, with the planes in the base, everything expired again, the pilots 90%, etc. However, you know that ..... One will get an idea of ​​what beginners have to experience when they fly against us .. with the fact that we still have one advantage over true beginners, we know the game, its mechanics and we are flying ....

Awesome!  Something new!! (that's not a novel virus!) :)

Captain_Underpants53 #16 Posted 15 July 2020 - 07:13 PM

Major

• 32596 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

View Postivko_13cz_Y_I_Y, on 15 July 2020 - 01:52 PM, said:

Not to forget, we are all Czechs and Slovaks, formerly Czechoslovakia, today the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic, and we use our mother tongue, Czech and Slovak to communicate, our mother tongues are so similar that we have no problem understanding.

:medal:

Awesome!  And I know you had to pay the same fee to start a clan here as anyone else.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Captain_Underpants53 #17 Posted 15 July 2020 - 07:14 PM

Major

• 32596 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

View PostPerco_lator, on 15 July 2020 - 01:48 PM, said:

Hot-shot pilots LOL. I don't think so.

Not sure why they want to play on an even deader server though, I guess it is easier to stat pad when you are flighted against mostly bots.

https://clans.worldo...ce=user-profile

The non-flying expert on hot-shot pilots SPEAKS.   LOL

:facepalm:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

ivko_13cz_Y_I_Y #18 Posted 15 July 2020 - 07:45 PM

Airman Basic

• 1169 battles
  • [Y-I-Y] Y-I-Y

Yes, I had to pay a fee for establishing a clan, just like anyone else who establishes a clan, and a friend had to pay another fee to insert a clan emblem there, the same as we have in Europe ...

And as for the number of players? ... it's the same as in Europe, so it's not much different, only a time shift of 5-7 hours makes it more interesting when our playing day ends and more boots start to fly than players, so on NA is the most live player ....

Captain_Underpants53 #19 Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:36 PM

Major

• 32596 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

View Postivko_13cz_Y_I_Y, on 15 July 2020 - 02:45 PM, said:

Yes, I had to pay a fee for establishing a clan, just like anyone else who establishes a clan, and a friend had to pay another fee to insert a clan emblem there, the same as we have in Europe ...

And as for the number of players? ... it's the same as in Europe, so it's not much different, only a time shift of 5-7 hours makes it more interesting when our playing day ends and more boots start to fly than players, so on NA is the most live player ....

Well, I suspect you will find less people on here than you are used to but thank you very much for bringing more people in to play.  :great:

And don't worry about Perky, he just (can't get it up, yuk yuk) can't fly so he trolls the forum.  Thankfully, trolls on here are scarce, especially the ones that are so proud of it.   :child:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

SkyWolf__WM #20 Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:37 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 13883 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostPerco_lator, on 15 July 2020 - 03:17 PM, said:

Oh you really hurt my feelings now.

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I was pointing out the inane absurdity of Perky jerky.  :teethhappy:

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users