Are You Tired of playing with Dumb Bots ?

Lets Try Something Different

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 14 July 2020 - 08:33 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11345 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

One BIG Difference - this will be in the Game mode, ( not in the Training Room ).:great:

We notice that several Clans are already doing this, as a countdown  with some of there members. 

They ( as a group ), all get on agreed on a set tier ( let's say 5 ), then do a countdown, from > " 10 to 0 " .<

On  " 0 ", they all hit the  ... Orange " BATTLE "  Button. & enter the Que.

Most of their players make it into the same battle, with some of those players on the opposite side.:playing:

We ( at Raw ) would like to do this also, and will offer this style of gaming to anyone, & everyone who would like to get in.

The game will control  the players Sides, & the countdown will only control the Que  we get selected for.

Would you not ( sometimes )..rather play with real players over playing with controlled Dumb Bots.

Were opening up a ( 12 player channel ) for anyone who would like to join in the battle. ( Plz. no 2 man teams )

You can find it at > raw.teamspeak.ninja - " Raw Welcome Guest Channel."  no password Req. ( using it for the countdown ):hiding:

Were going to try and get it started Wednesday Night at 8pm. ( eastern time )  & try to do it every Wednesday. :honoring:

Ps.(  for those who don't have a headset ), download Teamspeak, log into our TS, and you'll be able to hear us & doing the " Countdown " thru your speakers.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 14 July 2020 - 08:53 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 14 July 2020 - 08:44 PM

Major

• 34729 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL
Cool idea.  I know FK was doing it a lot a while back but not so much lately.  It was fun especially when everyone was in voice comms.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #3 Posted 14 July 2020 - 09:34 PM

Major

• 5178 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

tg it's not in freakin' Discord             

okay, okay          Discord works just fine, until something goes sideways, then it's a chocolate mess         i've never gotten the overlay to work

sounds like fun, but wifey is already hinky about SNL every weekend         i do believe that she thinks that i'm talking to pretty internet girls, but no, honey... it's just Ace

or Jake from State Farm

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

WhoaBlackBetty #4 Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• 4226 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Won't let me on the server without a password.

De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in sight! BAM ba LAMMM!

Also: J311yfish: " 'Seal clubbing' and 'head hunting' are an inseparable part of the competitive nature of the game, and both provide a valuable service."

trikke #5 Posted 15 July 2020 - 12:39 AM

Major

• 5178 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
raw      lowercase
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

WhoaBlackBetty #6 Posted 15 July 2020 - 01:08 AM

First Lieutenant

• 4226 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Posttrikke, on 14 July 2020 - 06:39 PM, said:

raw      lowercase

And BAM I'm in. Thanks.

And THANK YOU for doing a mid week thing.  I work weekends in the ER EVERY weekend, could not join the others;  THNK YOU.

WBB

Edited by WhoaBlackBetty, 15 July 2020 - 01:18 AM.

Also: J311yfish: " 'Seal clubbing' and 'head hunting' are an inseparable part of the competitive nature of the game, and both provide a valuable service."

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 15 July 2020 - 02:14 AM

Major

• 1520 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

TEAMSPEAK IS SO 1.X

Discord is what all the kids are using now

Get with the program

:popcorn:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Master_Cylinder #8 Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 200 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 15 July 2020 - 02:14 AM, said:

TEAMSPEAK IS SO 1.X

Discord is what all the kids are using now

Get with the program

:popcorn:

even us 70 year old kids, just ask Krome

cobra_marksman #9 Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:55 AM

• 11345 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Everyone seem to have their own choice of voice programs, like ice cream...... they come in many different flavors.

We use teamspeak , so if you want to join us in on our  " Countdown to Battle ", you'll have to be on teamspeak.

Download it, ( it's free ) log into our server address, at > raw.teamspeak.ninja & come battle with some real players.

Unlike the Training room ,- here you can earn some - > Silver,-  > Crew exp.   > Free exp. - & even some...> Field Drop Mats   ( winning team ).:coin:

We did a test run last night, & had a total of 10  to 12 players (5-to- 6 per side ). 

Did some tier - 5 - 6 -7, and everyone on.... seemed to have a good time.:great:

WhoaBlackBetty #10 Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:37 PM

First Lieutenant

• 4226 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

If I scanned correctly, this thing is tonight, 1900 CST.  So looking forward to it.  I suggest a thread title change to something like, "Mid Week Community Count In" or something to give a more pos note.  Might get more folks coming in if they are aware of the purpose of the thread.  Just a suggestion.

See y'all tonight!

WBB

InfiniZ3ro #11 Posted 16 July 2020 - 02:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7820 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Had a good time with you guys tonight.  I'm not sure how often I'll be able to attend but it was a good time.    Hope noone got their pants shatten in anyone else..... either way,   good times had by all I hope....

Edited by InfiniZ3ro, 16 July 2020 - 02:30 AM.

WhoaBlackBetty #12 Posted 16 July 2020 - 02:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• 4226 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

These guys let me fly with them, and it was great fun.  I hope the med week count ins continue for a looong time.

WBB

cobra_marksman #13 Posted 16 July 2020 - 07:52 PM

• 11345 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Had a good turnout & it seemed like everyone, :) :playing: :teethhappy: :rolleyes: had a good time.

Lasted from 7:30 est. ( got an early start ) till 10:30 last night. 

We Played on all ( 4 ) tier 's - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8.

We'll be doing it again next Wednesday night, starting around 7:30. 

Well be offering our teamspeak as listed in above post, password been changed to " battle "

You'll be coming in to " Raw's Guest Channel " , so we'll be gaming their....:great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users