Ramming BOTS

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

trikke #21 Posted 02 July 2020 - 01:57 AM

Captain

• 4691 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostVeebat, on 01 July 2020 - 09:10 AM, said:

In the end I take the stance that a good game is the one I performed well in and didn't just hand the win to the enemy.

The second you saddle your enjoyment to your win rate you are now working opposed to playing a game.

excellent post, and i love your videos       

so exasperating to see you flying planes well that i can't         i'm sweating blood...  and you're cracking jokes          i still give you a thumbs up, even if you make me crazy

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

comealong1 #22 Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:49 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10797 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

Well I sure don't saddle enjoyment to losing!. Does anyone like losing?. I think most do not.. The intensity of my game play is very high.. The more twists & turns the better I like it.. Stir the soup!. When I am on my game the battle is a blur(with highest graphics setting).. My system handles it fine by the way.. I still make some bad choices at times though.. It is choice of target that get's a pilot in trouble.. Make better choices & you will score higher.. Make all the right choices & you become an ace.. The more often you make all the right choices the higher in the standings you will get.. Do your planes job well & make the right choices and climb into that higher spot in the HALL OF FAME.. I enjoy the game & trying to get higher in the stats and hall of fame.

I used to go for most battles but could not get my average any higher then about 57% & now my average is 70.70%.. Was as high as 2nd for most battles.

Edited by comealong1, 03 July 2020 - 11:28 AM.

losttwo #23 Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:19 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 8722 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postcomealong1, on 02 July 2020 - 06:49 AM, said:

Well I sure don't saddle enjoyment to losing!. Does anyone like losing?. I think most do not.. The intensity of my game play is very high.. The more twists & turns the better I like it.. Stir the soup!. When I am on my game the battle is a blur(with highest graphics setting).. My system handles it fine by the way.. I still make some bad choices at times though.. It is choice of target that get's a pilot in trouble.. Make better choices & you will score higher.. Make all the right choices & you become an ace.. The more often you make all the right choices the higher in the standings you will get.. Do your planes job well & make the right choices and climb into that higher spot in the HALL OF FAME.. I enjoy the game & trying to get higher in the stats and hall of fame.

I used to go for most battles but could not get my average any higher then about 57% & now my average is 70.69%.. Was as high as 2nd for most battles.

. I still make some bad choices at times though.. It is choice of target that get's a pilot in trouble.. Make better choices & you will score higher.. Make all the right choices & you become an ace.. The more often you make all the right choices the more you win.

:great::great::medal::honoring:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users