[OWSS] vs [REX] / Srimmage - Community Event

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

HANNIBAL_LECTER_1 #1 Posted 25 May 2020 - 04:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4050 battles
  • [-REX-] -REX-

New sunday of battle. This time we received one of the most active clans in the game [OWSS] "Order of the White Silk Scarf". With a full room in almost all battles, we played for almost two hours. Both clans have gathered the necessary amount of players to complete their respective teams. We are very happy with the level of participation in all our events. We hope everyone had fun, that is our main objective. We want to give the players some activity. Hopefully Wargaming will take note of all this and implement some changes and new modes and events. 

Thanks [OWSS]! 07

Nuevo domingo de batalla. Recibimos a uno de los clanes mas activos del juego [OWSS] "Order of the White Silk Scarf". Con una sala llena en casi todas las batallas, jugamos durante casi dos horas. Ambos clanes han conseguido la cantidad necesaria de jugadores para completar cada uno de sus respectivos equipos. Estamos muy contentos de haber participado con ellos y con todos los otros clanes a lo largo de estos ultimos meses. Esperamos que todos se hayan divertido, ese es nuestro principal objetivo. Darle actividad a los jugadores. Esperamos que Wargaming tome nota de esto e implemente algun nuevo modo de juego o algun evento de estas caracteristicas. 

Gracias [OWSS]! 07

Some captures from the training room.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:35 AM

Captain

• 30316 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

WOW.  Full roster!

:honoring:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Zigfreid #3 Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19557 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Thanks to everyone who played in the Clan Wars last night.          :great: 

And special thanks to the Rex Clan for hosting and setting up room.

Great planes, great pilots, make great games and lots of fun.      :izmena:

Get to be part of something larger than yourself a 1.9 throw back.

Twelve man flights are so much fun and great flying by everyone.   :playing:

_DerUberMensch_ #4 Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:12 AM

Master Sergeant

• 12697 battles

congrats.  if you guys can do this type of thing more often, or on a regular schedule, i would have a good reason to join a clan.

i helped run a sniper server for eight years.  we had practice twice a week for two hours and a few hours of matches on Sunday.  games with zero bots are the only way to fly...:-)

Parisienne #5 Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:22 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 254 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Looks like I missed this one... I'd like to join in future. If y'all need an extra pilot of course send me an invite please :honoring:  reminded me of the good ol days to see this post :child:

Zigfreid #6 Posted 25 May 2020 - 01:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 19557 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostParisienne, on 25 May 2020 - 03:22 AM, said:

Looks like I missed this one... I'd like to join in future. If y'all need an extra pilot of course send me an invite please :honoring:  reminded me of the good ol days to see this post :child:

Great to see you flying again brother, we even got GiN_nTonic in to have some fun!

Gin is working on his specialization on every plane, wait till he can take the training wheels off.

Edited by Zigfreid, 25 May 2020 - 02:00 PM.

trikke #7 Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:16 PM

Captain

• 4691 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

i'd watch that on Espn!     

there's such a small amount of sports to run, they even had a %$@& cornhole championship running on Sunday afternoon a couple of weeks ago

we've got social distancing built right in!        and we're much more interesting than those ahole nascar drivers

now...   we've got to nominate our color commentator        i vote Ace!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

PhoinexFire #8 Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 71 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Boy do I miss scrims... Hit me up if you guys need another pilot! May start playing this stuff again. 

GiN_nTonic #9 Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:14 PM

Captain

• 1457 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostPhoinexFire, on 25 May 2020 - 06:16 PM, said:

Boy do I miss scrims... Hit me up if you guys need another pilot! May start playing this stuff again. 

I have to say, it was a lot of fun.  Not to mention, this new game mode style feels a bit more designed well for clan wars and offers more strategy.

HANNIBAL_LECTER_1 #10 Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4050 battles
  • [-REX-] -REX-

View Post_DerUberMensch_, on 25 May 2020 - 06:12 AM, said:

congrats.  if you guys can do this type of thing more often, or on a regular schedule, i would have a good reason to join a clan.

i helped run a sniper server for eight years.  we had practice twice a week for two hours and a few hours of matches on Sunday.  games with zero bots are the only way to fly...:-)

We have been doing these events since February with all the active clans in the top 25 (only some of them have enough players to participate in these events, the rest of the clans are dead or they are not organized). We do the events almost every weekend, if possible. Some of the clans we have played with have started to make their own events too, that is what we were looking for, to generate movement in the community. 

Sebastian_Reggi #11 Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:36 AM

Airman Basic

• 2201 battles
  • [-REX-] -REX-
Hola pertenezco orgullosamennte al gran Clan REX...  Lo unico que voy a decir es WARGAMING PONETE LAS PILAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!! Hay gente nueva que se enamoro del juego y les cae mal que este tan abandonado!!!:enojado:

_DerUberMensch_ #12 Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:24 AM

Master Sergeant

• 12697 battles
thank you hannibal..

SkyWolf__WM #13 Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:50 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12497 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
Tengo plomo en mi lapiz
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users