Special Projects, Part II

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Developer
  • 0 battles
Plump your warbirds and become an even more formidable opponent!

Full news text

trikke #2 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:44 AM

Captain

• 4490 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Greg, you were always good at this          does the price of the gold make this a good value?
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

12_inch_Hawk #3 Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 22863 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
no this is a bad deal.  they effectively doubled the price from only a month ago.  https://worldofwarpl...ting-apr-2020/  The price is exactly the same but you got period 2 AND period 3 special projects equipment as opposed to only period 2 equipment.  Because the performance numbers of period 3 planes is higher percentage bonuses on equipment makes much more of a difference in absolute terms.   Compounded by the fact that more equipment slots means getting the right set up is even more important.  Don't get distracted by the shiny stuff, the gold is only there to distract you.  Its the special projects equipment that is important.  If you bought all the special projects gear it would be close to $200.  Think how many full video games you could buy for that.  I'm not paying that especially when they just cut in half what you get for your money.  

CorvusCorvax #4 Posted 18 May 2020 - 03:25 PM

Major

• 4850 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Post12_inch_Hawk, on 18 May 2020 - 01:14 PM, said:

no this is a bad deal.  they effectively doubled the price from only a month ago.  https://worldofwarpl...ting-apr-2020/  The price is exactly the same but you got period 2 AND period 3 special projects equipment as opposed to only period 2 equipment.  Because the performance numbers of period 3 planes is higher percentage bonuses on equipment makes much more of a difference in absolute terms.   Compounded by the fact that more equipment slots means getting the right set up is even more important.  Don't get distracted by the shiny stuff, the gold is only there to distract you.  Its the special projects equipment that is important.  If you bought all the special projects gear it would be close to $200.  Think how many full video games you could buy for that.  I'm not paying that especially when they just cut in half what you get for your money.  

I'm getting the idea that they knew they screwed up by offering both last month.

Frankly, if it's not Period III, I'm not buying it.  Periods II & III as a bundle?  Maybe.  Period II with no Period III?  Skip.

The new influx of players has probably not yet reached Period III, which is why they are pitching it to Period II players.  We oldsters are already clubbing the n00bs pretty hard...

trikke #5 Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:09 PM

Captain

• 4490 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Post12_inch_Hawk, on 18 May 2020 - 08:14 AM, said:

Jesus H, you're good at this          i'm coming to get you next time i buy a car        ty brother

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

WhoaBlackBetty #6 Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:17 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2346 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
I want supplies. I am a supply [edited].

De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in site! BAM ba LAMMM!

12_inch_Hawk #7 Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 22863 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View Posttrikke, on 18 May 2020 - 05:09 PM, said:

Jesus H, you're good at this          i'm coming to get you next time i buy a car        ty brother

no problem your welcome

Jockobeans #8 Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:49 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1808 battles
  • [LNSTR] LNSTR
Hmmm... seems the corona virus inflation has hit the Premium Shop as well. Ouch!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users