you losttwo goals daily specials collector fun joy happy happy joy joy

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #21 Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:16 PM

Major

• 1458 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSink_Stuff, on 04 May 2020 - 04:03 PM, said:

I'm here because I can't stand people. This game offers bots for most of the game. If they had a bot only mode, I would play it. 

I'm here because playing WOT and WOWS now utterly sucks because your team loses and you get smashed because everyone else on your team is garbage. 

The same thing happens here but now I just bail on a bunch of worthless fails on my team. And there are so many bots that are far better than players are that it better balances out all the other losers.

I really don't care what other people think. I learned long ago that most people are psychotic or Neurotic.

I'm here because they offer OP things because Russians don't care about game balance, being fair, or anything decent. Instead, they only care about having an advantage over others and so they made games where people can buy or earn that advantage and then squash other moronic people into dust. That's why I am here. I just can't stand when they game puts so many losers on my side all the time. 

I'm here because I get to smash other people with OP things and watch them rage about the balance of the game when they always knew the game was never balanced. They are simply really here for the same reason I am, because it's unbalanced. They are just too mentally weak and unbalanced themselves to admit why they are really here. Why would anyone play a game where you face higher tier, op paid for players who most likely paid good money to have a major advantage over you? LOL. It's because those people want to be that guy. They want this in life as well as in the game, but they will accept it if it's just in the game. 

People get to feel powerful here, especially over others. They get to feel that they can take on anything if they have the OP thing or the major advantage in the fights they chose to take. Russian games mimic reality and So the real reason I am here is because i don't like other people, want to feel powerful, and enjoy beating down losers, and I can't stand 90% of people anyway.

^
... oh yeah

and post like that

pure gold

:facepalm:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

J311yfish #22 Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 4158 battles
  • [343] 343

The reason I started playing is simply because I like airplanes.

I was immediately intrigued by the idea of 'tech trees' and the genealogical relationship of aircraft over time.  I have this same kind of interest elsewhere -- fascinated by the development of technology that we take for granted.

Why do I keep playing?

1) I like figuring out how to optimize each airplane

2) I like the long-range strategy of planning pilot experience and skill points

3) I like flying the odd duck, such as the C.714, and figuring out the best way to optimize it and make it a winner, when no one else would bother.

4) I appreciate the circular nature of many combat rounds in which you are able to refine your skills and eliminate bad habits.

5) I am also curious to see how development of the game will unfold -- there is still so much potential, and the prospect of experiencing historical scenarios or prototype aircraft is an ongoing source of intrigue.

6) The game has also provided an opportunity to learn about aircraft development and its rich history.  There are great stories out there!

Edited by J311yfish, 04 May 2020 - 09:38 PM.

Main tech tree projects:   JAPAN    UNITED KINGDOM  •  UNITED STATES    GERMANY  •  USSR  // aircraft to China

Europe tech tree projects:  ITALY    FRANCE    SWEDEN    Finland (skins•  Poland  •  International  //  Retired projects:  China    Brazil

Historical scenarios:  Spanish Civil War (skins•  Invasion of Poland  •  Winter War  •  Continuation War

Map proposals:   Panama Canal    Great Wall of China    Cliffs of Dover   //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial:  How to ignore forum posts and signatures

_Panzerkunst_ #23 Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7502 battles

View PostSink_Stuff, on 04 May 2020 - 01:03 PM, said:

I'm here because I can't stand people. This game offers bots for most of the game. If they had a bot only mode, I would play it. 

I'm here because playing WOT and WOWS now utterly sucks because your team loses and you get smashed because everyone else on your team is garbage. 

The same thing happens here but now I just bail on a bunch of worthless fails on my team. And there are so many bots that are far better than players are that it better balances out all the other losers.

I really don't care what other people think. I learned long ago that most people are psychotic or Neurotic.

I'm here because they offer OP things because Russians don't care about game balance, being fair, or anything decent. Instead, they only care about having an advantage over others and so they made games where people can buy or earn that advantage and then squash other moronic people into dust. That's why I am here. I just can't stand when they game puts so many losers on my side all the time. 

I'm here because I get to smash other people with OP things and watch them rage about the balance of the game when they always knew the game was never balanced. They are simply really here for the same reason I am, because it's unbalanced. They are just too mentally weak and unbalanced themselves to admit why they are really here. Why would anyone play a game where you face higher tier, op paid for players who most likely paid good money to have a major advantage over you? LOL. It's because those people want to be that guy. They want this in life as well as in the game, but they will accept it if it's just in the game. 

People get to feel powerful here, especially over others. They get to feel that they can take on anything if they have the OP thing or the major advantage in the fights they chose to take. Russian games mimic reality and So the real reason I am here is because i don't like other people, want to feel powerful, and enjoy beating down losers, and I can't stand 90% of people anyway.

For a guy who's here to "squash people into dust" you sure complain a lot. Seems like you're the one being squashed. Let me guess, you came here to drink beer and kick some a-s-s? The only problem is that there's plenty of beer left. Lol

"If You Want Peace, Prepare For War."

WhoaBlackBetty #24 Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2946 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostJ311yfish, on 04 May 2020 - 03:38 PM, said:

The reason I started playing is simply because I like airplanes.

I was immediately intrigued by the idea of 'tech trees' and the genealogical relationship of aircraft over time.  I have this same kind of interest elsewhere -- fascinated by the development of technology that we take for granted.

Why do I keep playing?

1) I like figuring out how to optimize each airplane

2) I like the long-range strategy of planning pilot experience and skill points

3) I like flying the odd duck, such as the C.714, and figuring out the best way to optimize it and make it a winner, when no one else would bother.

4) I appreciate the circular nature of many combat rounds in which you are able to refine your skills and eliminate bad habits.

5) I am also curious to see how development of the game will unfold -- there is still so much potential, and the prospect of experiencing historical scenarios or prototype aircraft is an ongoing source of intrigue.

6) The game has also provided an opportunity to learn about aircraft development and its rich history.  There are great stories out there!

THAT. Thanks FIsh.

De-arse your bunks! Man the planes! The Fokkers are in sight! BAM ba LAMMM!

losttwo #25 Posted 04 May 2020 - 10:24 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 8722 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I know sarcasm doesn't translate very well  but I am going to toss it out there anyway

:playing::great:...got to give you a +1 on that post.

Captain_Underpants53 #26 Posted 05 May 2020 - 02:11 AM

Captain

• 30958 battles
  • [USMIL] USMIL

Sounds like you are the only sane person ........... hmmmmm.

:sceptic:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

qu33kKC #27 Posted 05 May 2020 - 01:10 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 9988 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

losttwo, I never knew

that you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain. . . . . . .

Captain_Rownd #28 Posted 05 May 2020 - 09:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 3586 battles

View PostJ311yfish, on 04 May 2020 - 11:38 AM, said:

Marksman 2 and gunsight?  Or do you buff the engines or turning?

Favorites:

SPAD S.510:: MiG-3 :: I-250 :: Ju 88 P :: He 100 D-1 :: Caudron C.714 :: Me 329 :: MiG-9

trikke #29 Posted 05 May 2020 - 09:59 PM

Captain

• 4806 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on 05 May 2020 - 04:34 PM, said:

Marksman 2 and gunsight?  Or do you buff the engines or turning?

i haven't thought about the c.714 in years         or really, haven't seen anyone fly it in years         talk about a Sisyphean misery plane

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Captain_Rownd #30 Posted 05 May 2020 - 10:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 3586 battles

View Posttrikke, on 05 May 2020 - 11:59 AM, said:

i haven't thought about the c.714 in years         or really, haven't seen anyone fly it in years         talk about a Sisyphean misery plane

It's an endless geyser of bullets, which is fun.  They tend to spray forward in a fairly large cloud, so I was thinking having all the aim mods would help get the DPS onto smaller targets.  However since it shares the same pilot with the SPAD, ABC10R2D2 and VB10 I think I have turning and engine buffed instead.

Favorites:

SPAD S.510:: MiG-3 :: I-250 :: Ju 88 P :: He 100 D-1 :: Caudron C.714 :: Me 329 :: MiG-9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users