No response from client

blackscreen noerror nomessage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PrivateRoo #1 Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:46 PM

Airman Basic

• 112 battles

Hi,

I played very well about a month ago, but I haven't played this game for a while.

When I ran the game a few days ago, I checked the intro video and also checked the login screen where the video was played.

But I didn't like it so I turned off the option to play the video.Then the client stopped.

After that, the game does not run. There is no message and it is just a black screen.

I've tried reinstallation twice, and I've tried recover games, delete cache, and run safe mode, but it's the same.

Deltavee #2 Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:25 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3320 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostPrivateRoo, on 25 March 2020 - 09:46 AM, said:

Hi,

I played very well about a month ago, but I haven't played this game for a while.

When I ran the game a few days ago, I checked the intro video and also checked the login screen where the video was played.

But I didn't like it so I turned off the option to play the video.Then the client stopped.

After that, the game does not run. There is no message and it is just a black screen.

I've tried reinstallation twice, and I've tried recover games, delete cache, and run safe mode, but it's the same.

Have you tried killing it with Task Manager?  Pull it up and click second tab "Processes" and kill anything that looks related to WG.  Sometimes the game starts up and is running, you just have no User Interface to figure it out, so give Task Manager a shot at it if you haven't tried it. 

You can also go into the game files and there is one specific thing you can delete and it might reset but look that one up because I'm not sure what it is exactly, file or folder or what it is called.  I used it once about two years ago.

Luck.

Edited by Deltavee, 26 March 2020 - 03:28 AM.

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

Also tagged with blackscreen, noerror, nomessage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users