Jump to content


Just Starting Out. Advice apprcieated!


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Kiwi_Kebab #1 Posted 10 February 2020 - 07:07 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 215 battles
  • 14
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-04-2014

I just started playing WoWP regularly. I think I have less than two-hundred battles. I've been focusing on the German planes because I think they look super cool, but they seem to be hard to use!

 

I got the Ju 87 G and I really like it, so I think I'll keep going up the German attack line.

 

I feel I am struggling with low-HP fighters and multiroles. I often have either not enough speed, or not enough turning radius (I'm aware of the differences between turn-fighting, boom-and-zoom, and energy fighting; I'm just not sure when to use what against which opponents!).

 

When it comes to crew skills, I have none (I just started lol). Should I spend some time training crew skills before pushing up more tiers? I got the Me 209 V4 (I wanted a trainer, and I wanted to support the game!) and it is VERY DIFFICULT to get it to function correctly. Its really fast and fun, but its weapons seem to be weak; I cant keep the my guns on anything and spend lots of time running away from turn fighters.

 

About bombing, how low or high should I be trying to bomb (German bombers)? My current strategy is to go up really high and just hang out there, but I've been reading on the advantages of going low to bomb and transit, and climbing up high specifically to evade aggressors.

 

Any general advice is appreciated! I'm enjoying myself a lot, despite the smaller player-base. I play a lot of WoT Blitz, and the community here seems to be a lot less toxic generally (other than 1 sour egg I've encounter in game, but eh!)

 


Edited by Kiwi_Kebab, 10 February 2020 - 07:08 PM.


CorvusCorvax #2 Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:18 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 4893 battles
  • 5,363
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
The 209V4 is a very special bird.  And by that I mean it flies super fast everywhere, but does poor damage when it gets there.  I love mine, but I use it primarily to hunt HFs and peck away at bombers.  At T5, it can be very vexing to Spitfire and Zero and Yak pilots if you manage your speed well.  I use a pilot with the Raptor Strike skill to make life hard on those guys.

Bombers are sort of a see how it goes thing.  I will fly my Germans like really big GAA some times, and use them as sub-orbital weapons platforms the next.  Depends on the map and the enemy team.  Heck I treat all my bombers like that.  Even my B-32.

Team up with someone to get the most out of your battle.  Having someone cover you can make all the difference.  GLHF,

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:28 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 30952 battles
  • 4,927
  • [USMIL] USMIL
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
I echo what CC said.  Experience goes a really long way.  Join a clan and share tips and tricks and have flight partners.  I will send you an invite to our very active clan.  I think only OWSS puts more players in the sky every day.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

wylleEcoyote #4 Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:36 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7695 battles
  • 1,145
  • [ALAS] ALAS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
when it come to you aginst other light fighters ... Boom & Zoom as a rule.
the planes that you can not out turn
are the ones you can draw into higher altitudes where their engine power craps out

and then they are a sitting duck.  American light Fighters and the russian  I-17/MiG line are the only exceptions to this.
A good turn build will easily help you win a turn fight with the last two who are the only light fighters that can chase you up high.
Multi roles are dangerous in that some are really turny but in the end you can out flyturn them with your manuverability and when they run out of boost you can out fly them
Heavies and Bombers are your bread and butter OM NOM NOM

With the exception of rusian migs and american light fighters.

Also: dont hurt your self trying to grind to tier 10. Take your time. 

Edited by wylleEcoyote, 10 February 2020 - 09:38 PM.

Fair warning. My success rate at speculative guesswork is on par with my WinRate. Hit or Miss.
 I start on the right track and then sometimes make a weird left turn and get lost in the weeds ... 

Specialist Planes earned: Japan, USA, UK, Germany, USSR, Europe
Light Fighters:  Ar 68/80, Bf 109 B/E/E-3/F/G, Fw 159, He 51/100 D-1/112, Ho 229, Me 209 A/ v4/ P.1092, Spit.V DB605​, Ta 152 
Ki-5/8/10/27/43-1, A4N/5M, Hurricane Ia, Bristol 146, Spitfire Vb IM, DH.100 F1, I-17Yak-1MiG-3
P-23/36/36C/39N-1/40, XP-31/36F/55, Hawk 75M, Model 81A-1, , P-51A, XF15C

MultiRole Fighters: Type 91, P-12/26/35/43, XP-44, P-47B, F11C-2, F4F/U-1, 
TyphoonAr 65, Fw 190 A-1/5/D, BV P.210, I-5/15/16(e)(l)

Heavy Fighters: P-38 F/J, XP-58P-82 B, Beaufighter/ VAo 192, Fw 57, Bf 110 B/C-6/E, Me 410, Bf 109 Z, Do 335 A-1, Me 262, Tu-1, SE 100,

Attack Aircraft: BSh-2, Hs 123/129 A, Ha 137, Fw 189 C, Ju 87 G, Me 265, Me 1099 B-2
Bombers: Do 17 Z, He 111 H2, Pe-2, Do 217 M
 


qu33kKC #5 Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:48 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9982 battles
  • 917
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    10-14-2017

I echo what the 'yote sez above.  I would like to add that while the US light fighters do have the altitude, the Germans are much quicker about it per tier.   As much as I love me my P-36, a well flown Me-109B will beat me almost every time.  Same with the P-40 vs the 109E.  The Bruno and Emil are VERY good fighters for their tier, as long as they don't try to turn fight down low.   Use the vertical, and your speed.  :playing:

 

Welcome to the game, have fun, and feel free to keep asking Qs.  There are some nice folks here who are willing to help. 


Edited by qu33kKC, 10 February 2020 - 10:48 PM.


Kiwi_Kebab #6 Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:19 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 215 battles
  • 14
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-04-2014

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 10 February 2020 - 09:18 PM, said:

The 209V4 is a very special bird. And by that I mean it flies super fast everywhere, but does poor damage when it gets there. I love mine, but I use it primarily to hunt HFs and peck away at bombers. At T5, it can be very vexing to Spitfire and Zero and Yak pilots if you manage your speed well. I use a pilot with the Raptor Strike skill to make life hard on those guys.

Bombers are sort of a see how it goes thing. I will fly my Germans like really big GAA some times, and use them as sub-orbital weapons platforms the next. Depends on the map and the enemy team. Heck I treat all my bombers like that. Even my B-32.

Team up with someone to get the most out of your battle. Having someone cover you can make all the difference. GLHF,

When flying the Me 209 V4, is it better to dive away from issues, or vertically turn, or just climb? I often run out of energy and fail to get out of range of more persistent fighters.

 

I was going to be using the Me209V4 to train my German pilot skills. Are there any skills that I should be putting on all my pilots? 

 

I'll see if anyone wants to fight up! I'm not used to tooning with strangers, but maybe it would be fun.

 

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 10 February 2020 - 09:28 PM, said:

I echo what CC said.  Experience goes a really long way.  Join a clan and share tips and tricks and have flight partners.  I will send you an invite to our very active clan.  I think only OWSS puts more players in the sky every day.

Cool! I'll join up then. I got in a 3 person clan, but no one has responded to me in the last week.

View PostwylleEcoyote, on 10 February 2020 - 09:36 PM, said:

when it come to you aginst other light fighters ... Boom & Zoom as a rule.
the planes that you can not out turn
are the ones you can draw into higher altitudes where their engine power craps out

and then they are a sitting duck.  American light Fighters and the russian  I-17/MiG line are the only exceptions to this.
A good turn build will easily help you win a turn fight with the last two who are the only light fighters that can chase you up high.
Multi roles are dangerous in that some are really turny but in the end you can out flyturn them with your manuverability and when they run out of boost you can out fly them
Heavies and Bombers are your bread and butter OM NOM NOM

With the exception of rusian migs and american light fighters.

Also: dont hurt your self trying to grind to tier 10. Take your time. 

What is "flyturning"? 

I don't intend to push too quickly towards tier X, although apparently it's a profitable tier? In WoT Blitz, tier X sucks your credits away. I mostly just want to find planes that are fun and play them! (although im saddened by my pitiful hangar size).

 

View Postqu33kKC, on 10 February 2020 - 10:48 PM, said:

I echo what the 'yote sez above.  I would like to add that while the US light fighters do have the altitude, the Germans are much quicker about it per tier.   As much as I love me my P-36, a well flown Me-109B will beat me almost every time.  Same with the P-40 vs the 109E.  The Bruno and Emil are VERY good fighters for their tier, as long as they don't try to turn fight down low.   Use the vertical, and your speed.  :playing:

 

Welcome to the game, have fun, and feel free to keep asking Qs.  There are some nice folks here who are willing to help. 

I like the German tier IV fighters, although they overheat their 20mm hub gun pretty quickly. I have my 2nd weapons group assigned to a key, to keep shooting while they cool. 

 

If only my aim was better! I tend to under aim. 

 

Thanks for the advice everyone!

 



CorvusCorvax #7 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:10 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 4893 battles
  • 5,363
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostKiwi_Kebab, on 10 February 2020 - 11:19 PM, said:

When flying the Me 209 V4, is it better to dive away from issues, or vertically turn, or just climb? I often run out of energy and fail to get out of range of more persistent fighters.

 

I was going to be using the Me209V4 to train my German pilot skills. Are there any skills that I should be putting on all my pilots? 

 

I have not flown against a really good P-38F pilot yet, so I can't tell you anything on one of them, except horizontal turn.  Your turn is just better.  Everything else you just flat run away from.  I would power dive to extend, then zoom climb to recover potential energy, wait for your boost to rebuild, then attack again from on top.  Don't turn with anything except bombers and heavies.  Everything else is using your outrageous speed and energy retention advantage.  Mine is set up to run at 750kph under boost.  Nothing is even close.

 

I put engine guru on my energy fighters, along with aerodynamics expert.  I often run a pilot with both of those plus engine guru II.  ALL THE SPEED.



qu33kKC #8 Posted 11 February 2020 - 01:55 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9982 battles
  • 917
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    10-14-2017

a properly flown P-38 should eat a 209 V4, just fly up beyond range and come back around, using the MUCH better FP in the head on.  Better alt as well.  That being said, if the Lighting driver isn't flying well, the 209V4 can hang on the P-38s tail and wear him down. 

 

my money is on the Lightning if all else is equal.

 



trikke #9 Posted 11 February 2020 - 02:37 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 4806 battles
  • 4,542
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

in one of my first SNLs last summer, I flew my fully-ultimated p-38f against Nue in his i'll-have-to-assume-ultimated V4

 

he dismantled me 3 times in 5-6 minutes.      he'll never remember it, because that's just what he does in every battle


but I'll never forget it.    I'd flown my V4 a couple of times, I knew it wasn't a meme, and I just assumed...

nope.   he did very well in it.    I never even touched him.    damn


OP, don't jump tiers.    each tier teaches lessons that you'll need in the higher tiers

 



 


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

BB3_Oregon_Steel #10 Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:06 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1681 battles
  • 698
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    10-26-2015

Oh ... the ME-209 V4 ... :facepalm:

 

I just try bailing out upon spawning, saves on pilots that way and you know how funeral and medical expenses can wrack up.  :honoring:

 

Course then again, I'm an accountant.  I think about stuffs like that.  :great:

 

And of course, beyond that, it has one major flaw which is just intrinsic to the design ... 

 

It's not a BIPLANE!!!!  YAY BIPLANES!!!  :kamikaze:


"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

 

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  


SpiritFoxMY #11 Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:41 AM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 5595 battles
  • 3,124
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012

Join the discord. There're a few really good players there and more importantly, they're pretty active so you should get answers quickly

 

https://discord.gg/BKNYxbb


***

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end


Jenko1957 #12 Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:51 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8183 battles
  • 92
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    12-21-2015
Take your time, don't be in a big hurry to push up through the tiers, at 200 games you're just getting started. Have fun and fly it like you stole it.

trikke #13 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:57 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 4806 battles
  • 4,542
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 11 February 2020 - 12:41 AM, said:

Join the discord. There're a few really good players there and more importantly, they're pretty active so you should get answers quickly

 

https://discord.gg/BKNYxbb

 

great advice!      WG has purchased a 'subscription' for us, and has divided it up by each continent's server


Make sure to follow the instructions to gain access to the NA section


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

CorvusCorvax #14 Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:04 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 4893 battles
  • 5,363
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postqu33kKC, on 11 February 2020 - 01:55 AM, said:

a properly flown P-38 should eat a 209 V4, just fly up beyond range and come back around, using the MUCH better FP in the head on.  Better alt as well.  That being said, if the Lighting driver isn't flying well, the 209V4 can hang on the P-38s tail and wear him down. 

 

my money is on the Lightning if all else is equal.

 


  You don't head-on a heavy and live.  The P-38F has guns that are pretty short range, so, if you DO head on, head on at your 20mm max range for the engine crit, then start your avoidance.  The P-38F has better altitude, but in order to maintain it, it has to use boost, which it takes longer to recover than a 209V4.  I'd love to fly against a well-flown P-38F so I can test out my hypothesis.  Or fly my P-38F against a well-flown V4, so I can see if I can use my boost and guns to my advantage.  But those dang engines, made of glass...



SkyWolf__WM #15 Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:18 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 12826 battles
  • 5,120
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostJenko1957, on 11 February 2020 - 05:51 AM, said:

Take your time, don't be in a big hurry to push up through the tiers, at 200 games you're just getting started. Have fun and fly it like you stole it.

 

This. Learn to fly in the lower tiers FIRST. Resist the temptation to climb tiers ASAP. Higher tiers mean more experienced pilots who will hand you your keester.     :ohmy:


***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


Kiwi_Kebab #16 Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:32 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 215 battles
  • 14
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-04-2014

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 11 February 2020 - 12:10 AM, said:

I have not flown against a really good P-38F pilot yet, so I can't tell you anything on one of them, except horizontal turn.  Your turn is just better.  Everything else you just flat run away from.  I would power dive to extend, then zoom climb to recover potential energy, wait for your boost to rebuild, then attack again from on top.  Don't turn with anything except bombers and heavies.  Everything else is using your outrageous speed and energy retention advantage.  Mine is set up to run at 750kph under boost.  Nothing is even close.

 

I put engine guru on my energy fighters, along with aerodynamics expert.  I often run a pilot with both of those plus engine guru II.  ALL THE SPEED.

Ive shot down 2 tier V Lightnings in it so far. They would try to turn fight me while using boost. I was able to keep up with them and out turn them. They may have done better with a different strategy!

 

Thank you, I'll look at those skills when I'm training my Me 109 and Bf 110 B pilots.

 

View Postqu33kKC, on 11 February 2020 - 01:55 AM, said:

a properly flown P-38 should eat a 209 V4, just fly up beyond range and come back around, using the MUCH better FP in the head on.  Better alt as well.  That being said, if the Lighting driver isn't flying well, the 209V4 can hang on the P-38s tail and wear him down. 

 

my money is on the Lightning if all else is equal.

 

Would should a Me 209 V4 do against a skilled Lightning heavy? Break off and try again later, or pursue? 

 

View Posttrikke, on 11 February 2020 - 02:37 AM, said:

in one of my first SNLs last summer, I flew my fully-ultimated p-38f against Nue in his i'll-have-to-assume-ultimated V4

 

he dismantled me 3 times in 5-6 minutes.      he'll never remember it, because that's just what he does in every battle


but I'll never forget it.    I'd flown my V4 a couple of times, I knew it wasn't a meme, and I just assumed...

nope.   he did very well in it.    I never even touched him.    damn


OP, don't jump tiers.    each tier teaches lessons that you'll need in the higher tiers

 

Ive not intended to go past tier V yet. Ive gone up into tier V already because I wanted the Stuka, and i wanted to be able to complete the tier V - VII missions. Beyond that, I've been enjoying the lower tiered planes, so I'm not feeling too rushed!

 

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 11 February 2020 - 05:41 AM, said:

Join the discord. There're a few really good players there and more importantly, they're pretty active so you should get answers quickly

 

https://discord.gg/BKNYxbb

I'll look into it, thank you :0

 

View PostJenko1957, on 11 February 2020 - 10:51 AM, said:

Take your time, don't be in a big hurry to push up through the tiers, at 200 games you're just getting started. Have fun and fly it like you stole it.

Aye aye! 

 

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 11 February 2020 - 03:18 PM, said:

 

This. Learn to fly in the lower tiers FIRST. Resist the temptation to climb tiers ASAP. Higher tiers mean more experienced pilots who will hand you your keester.     :ohmy:

When do you think it would be appropriate to go up a tier? 

 

Thank you all for the responses!



CorvusCorvax #17 Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:07 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 4893 battles
  • 5,363
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostKiwi_Kebab, on 11 February 2020 - 03:32 PM, said:

 

 

When do you think it would be appropriate to go up a tier? 

 

 

When the plane you're flying is specialized, all the equipment ultimate, and your pilot gains a skill point or two.  OK, that might be pushing it a little, but the real answer is - don't free-XP past stuff.  It's just better to fly it and suffer (and learn).  Unless it's the F7F Tigercat.  Feel free to rage-XP past that one.  :)



Kiwi_Kebab #18 Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:25 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 215 battles
  • 14
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-04-2014

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 11 February 2020 - 04:07 PM, said:

When the plane you're flying is specialized, all the equipment ultimate, and your pilot gains a skill point or two.  OK, that might be pushing it a little, but the real answer is - don't free-XP past stuff.  It's just better to fly it and suffer (and learn).  Unless it's the F7F Tigercat.  Feel free to rage-XP past that one.  :)

I've only been using Free EXP on modules, but I've read that some people only use Free EXP to level crew skills. Which is better you think?



SpiritFoxMY #19 Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:02 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 5595 battles
  • 3,124
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012

View PostKiwi_Kebab, on 12 February 2020 - 12:25 AM, said:

I've only been using Free EXP on modules, but I've read that some people only use Free EXP to level crew skills. Which is better you think?

 

Use it for modules as a priority - a lot of planes have execrable stock grinds so getting at least a few critical modules unlocked from the get go will save you a lot of pain. Use FXP on your pilots only if you're keeping a lot of tech tree planes around to fly later and you want to boost their first 3 - 4 skill points. After that it becomes insane to invest FXP into your pilots past the 10th skill point as it costs 500k FXP and above just to get a single Skill point (at an exchange rate of about 3 for 1, getting the final 15th skill point would cost about 2 million FXP)


***

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end


Maverick_Rivers #20 Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:57 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1368 battles
  • 694
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    10-01-2018

View PostKiwi_Kebab, on 10 February 2020 - 05:19 PM, said:

I don't intend to push too quickly towards tier X, although apparently it's a profitable tier? 

THIS.  Most of us rush up too fast and really do not learn to FLY THE PLANES.  For example, the 109B after you learn how to B&Z in that fighter, and I mean LEARN IT, sets you up for every other plane in that line (and it is to me the best all 'round line to go up).  Also, the 109B teaches you to have trigger control, so very important. Pull, release, pull release, pull release, and your enemy explodes.  Learn well in lower tiers how and when to T&B and B&Z in the different planes. (More on the rush up tiers below.)

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 10 February 2020 - 06:10 PM, said:

I have not flown against a really good P-38F pilot yet, so I can't tell you anything on one of them, except horizontal turn.  Your turn is just better.  Everything else you just flat run away from.  I would power dive to extend, then zoom climb to recover potential energy, wait for your boost to rebuild, then attack again from on top.  Don't turn with anything except bombers and heavies.  Everything else is using your outrageous speed and energy retention advantage.  Mine is set up to run at 750kph under boost.  Nothing is even close.

 

I put engine guru on my energy fighters, along with aerodynamics expert.  I often run a pilot with both of those plus engine guru II.  ALL THE SPEED.

 

I learned early that when you are in a fighter and a heavy is diving on you, you turn toward and under the heavy.  It cannot dive down fast enough to hit you usually, and if it does, it knows it is gonna crash.  I assure you, the heavy pilot knows that terrain in this game is WAAAAAY OP.  I agree with Corvus in all else he said.

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 10 February 2020 - 11:41 PM, said:

Join the discord. There're a few really good players there and more importantly, they're pretty active so you should get answers quickly

 

https://discord.gg/BKNYxbb

DO THIS.  Joining a clan is great, and I hope you find the best fit for you, and joining WP discord and asking questions is a great idea. (Gonna tell you right now, ALL of us, pre and post 2.0 are elated you are asking and are interested.)

View PostJenko1957, on 11 February 2020 - 04:51 AM, said:

Take your time, don't be in a big hurry to push up through the tiers, at 200 games you're just getting started. Have fun and fly it like you stole it.

 

As I stated above, most of us need to stay low to learn and then progress up.  There is another way to look at it, however, put forth by one of the most irritating pilots in the game by the name of DityBoyCom.  He was also, as I recall, a pretty dang good pilot.  His outlook was that if you wanna learn how to fly at upper tiers, then FLY UPPER TIERS.  He said just plow and research through the lowers, sell them as you go up, and only fly higher tiers as you acquire them.

 

I guess you could, say, research through the tier 4s, acquire tier 5s and above, and make tier 5 your new tier 1 (except for a fave tier 1-4 or 2 to complete grade 1 dailies.)  I totally ate him up on that outlook back in the day as did many other pilots (when we had many other pilots.) "NOOOO," we all exclaimed!  "YOU MUST LEARN LOW TO PLAY HIGH!"  I am not so sure now, and I will say it is up to you to decide how you wanna go up the tiers.  I can see the logic in that IF that is how you wanna play it. It worked for DityBoy.

 

Booze


Edited by Booze_Morgan, 11 February 2020 - 07:25 PM.

Spoiler

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users