Basic Guides and Infopages Storage

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

blindfoId #1 Posted 31 January 2020 - 12:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

Greetings pilots,

Here you can find the most basic guides on World of Warplanes as well as interesting information pages. This post will be updated when new articles appear.

1. Tokens in World of Warplanes. The unique in-game currency of World of Warplanes. How to earn and spend?
  2. Supply crates: list of prizes. What can you find in Supply Crates? Full list of prizes.
  3. Equipment List with Enhancement and Calibration Data. All you need to know about equipment enhancement, calibration, and reassembly. 
  4. Equipment and consumables for premium aircraft. Full list of equipment and consumable slots available for premium aircraft.
  5. Matchmaker: Myths and RealityThe basic principles of WoWp matchmaking. 
  6. The XP-55 and De Havilland Vampire in Exchange for Tokens. Main features of missions for two unique premium planes.
  7. Daily Bonus. What bonuses you can get for daily login?
  8. Personal aircraft-specific missions. List of aircraft-type specific missions and achievements for reaching their maximum level.
  9. Personal points in World of Warplanes. For what actions are personal points awarded?

Good hunting!

Eugenio_Regis #2 Posted 31 January 2020 - 02:07 PM

Senior Airman

• 9743 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Good times blindfold, and about the events says nothing?

Greetings buddy!

Zigfreid #3 Posted 31 January 2020 - 02:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18190 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Thanks Blindfold, some really good info here.:great:

Edited by Zigfreid, 31 January 2020 - 02:11 PM.

trikke #4 Posted 31 January 2020 - 08:59 PM

Captain

• 3904 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostEugenio_Regis, on 31 January 2020 - 09:07 AM, said:

Greetings buddy!

more of a buddy-ette.      BF is a woman

Like every woman all over the world, she's been given the toughest job at WG...  riding herd on a 95% 99% male forum pop

she's already out-lived all of the previous male admins, who've each put a bullet through their brains by this time

she's done it with grace and charm, far more than we deserve.     TY, BF!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Eugenio_Regis #5 Posted 31 January 2020 - 09:11 PM

Senior Airman

• 9743 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Posttrikke, on 31 January 2020 - 05:59 PM, said:

oh! Good to know now, sorry blindfold, but because of the limitations of my language I would not know how to write the feminine of "buddy" so I will mention you as a friend if it does not bother you.

Greetings to all!

:honoring:

PS: I would really like to know more about future events.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:30 AM

Captain

• 1414 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostEugenio_Regis, on 31 January 2020 - 04:11 PM, said:

oh! Good to know now, sorry blindfold, but because of the limitations of my language I would not know how to write the feminine of "buddy" so I will mention you as a friend if it does not bother you.

Greetings to all!

I got more gal buddies than guy buddies...

jus the way it iz

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:37 AM

Captain

• 1414 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostblindfoId, on 31 January 2020 - 07:23 AM, said:

Greetings pilots,

Here you can find the most basic guides on World of Warplanes as well as interesting information pages. This post will be updated when new articles appear.

1. Tokens in World of Warplanes. The unique in-game currency of World of Warplanes. How to earn and spend?
  2. Supply crates: list of prizes. What can you find in Supply Crates? Full list of prizes.
  3. Equipment List with Enhancement and Calibration Data. All you need to know about equipment enhancement, calibration, and reassembly. 
  4. Equipment and consumables for premium aircraft. Full list of equipment and consumable slots available for premium aircraft.
  5. Matchmaker: Myths and RealityThe basic principles of WoWp matchmaking. 
  6. The XP-55 and De Havilland Vampire in Exchange for Tokens. Main features of missions for two unique premium planes.
  7. Daily Bonus. What bonuses you can get for daily login?
  8. Personal aircraft-specific missions. List of aircraft-type specific missions and achievements for reaching their maximum level.
  9. Personal points in World of Warplanes. For what actions are personal points awarded?

Good hunting!

thanks for the index, I will use it

very well made!

but...

we still need answers on the game going forward

what are the devs developing?

or are they fixing... ( no problems if they are...)

inquiring players really do want to know

:unsure:

thank you!

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

blindfoId #8 Posted 03 February 2020 - 12:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostEugenio_Regis, on 31 January 2020 - 05:07 PM, said:

Good times blindfold, and about the events says nothing?

Greetings buddy!

Though it's a pure off-topic, but.. ;)

Currently, we are preparing something similar to a battle pass. We are thinking of two chains of missions: a free mission set with few missions and rewards, and a purchasable one that will have more interesting and diverse missions and, of course, more additional rewards. It was planned for February but we decided to run additional tests before releasing it. Thus, it was postponed to March.

Also, in February we plan to run an event similar to one of the Fall Campaign phases. Taking into account your feedback, we'll expand the number of winning places as well as try a little bit different condition for the "Mastery" rating. 

P.S.

View Posttrikke, on 31 January 2020 - 11:59 PM, said:

Like every woman all over the world, she's been given the toughest job at WG...  riding herd on a 95% 99% male forum pop

she's already out-lived all of the previous male admins, who've each put a bullet through their brains by this time

she's done it with grace and charm, far more than we deserve.     TY, BF!

You're making me blush :hiding:

View PostEugenio_Regis, on 01 February 2020 - 12:11 AM, said:

Greetings to all!

No problem :)

Eugenio_Regis #9 Posted 03 February 2020 - 02:31 PM

Senior Airman

• 9743 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostblindfoId, on 03 February 2020 - 09:43 AM, said:

Spectacular!!, thank you very much Miss!

I think everyone here will be waiting for the new competitions!!!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users