Jump to content


How many endless queues are acceptable in one day?

endless queue acceptable

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #1 Posted 23 January 2020 - 07:15 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 29379 battles
  • 4,540
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

I can't fly 3 battles in a row without getting an Endless Queue of Death today.  Very discouraging.  Add in the frozen hangar when hitting the BATTLE button, requiring a reboot and the Black Screen of Death when hitting the BATTLE button, also requiring a reboot, and it starts to get impossible.

 

WHEN are these issues going to be fixed?  For over a year now, 'we are aware of it' and 'we are working on it'.   :(


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

GonerNL #2 Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:44 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1539 battles
  • 1,473
  • Member since:
    01-17-2018

I never saw confirmation that they were working on it (and other bugs) ... only that it was "passed on to the team"  :unsure:

(with the possible exception of bugs like the recent "Best of the best" bundle, where actual money is involved)

 


Edited by GonerNL, 23 January 2020 - 08:49 AM.

Flying on EU, NA, ASIA and CIS servers

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 23 January 2020 - 09:05 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 29379 battles
  • 4,540
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
My reply from support over a year ago and one of the few updates on the subject from blindfold about 6 months or so ago.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

SkyWolf__WM #4 Posted 23 January 2020 - 01:03 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 12033 battles
  • 4,993
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 January 2020 - 02:15 AM, said:

I can't fly 3 battles in a row without getting an Endless Queue of Death today.  Very discouraging.  Add in the frozen hangar when hitting the BATTLE button, requiring a reboot and the Black Screen of Death when hitting the BATTLE button, also requiring a reboot, and it starts to get impossible.

 

WHEN are these issues going to be fixed?  For over a year now, 'we are aware of it' and 'we are working on it'.   :(

 

I have never had this happened to me. I would bail if the count ever hit 1:40 however.  :amazed:


***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


Perco_lator #5 Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:30 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11 battles
  • 940
  • Member since:
    08-15-2015

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 January 2020 - 03:15 AM, said:

WHEN are these issues going to be fixed?  For over a year now, 'we are aware of it' and 'we are working on it'.   :(

 

Well considering you have posted several threads complaining about the same issues & nothing but crickets from WG I am pretty sure you got your answer already.

 

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1



Bluegoose02 #6 Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:44 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5972 battles
  • 213
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012
I have the same issues that you have but no where near that often, maybe 2 or three times in a 5 hour day. I don't think this game likes you.And I don't usually need to reboot computer just game

Maverick_Rivers #7 Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:47 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1368 battles
  • 694
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    10-01-2018

View PostBluegoose02, on 23 January 2020 - 09:44 AM, said:

I have the same issues that you have but no where near that often, maybe 2 or three times in a 5 hour day. I don't think this game likes you.And I don't usually need to reboot computer just game

 

Yeah, it's rare for me, too.

 

 


Spoiler

 


Bluegoose02 #8 Posted 23 January 2020 - 07:08 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5972 battles
  • 213
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012
Bad start this morning with 4 game crashes in a row then I was able to play. Not nice.

jack_wdw #9 Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:04 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2753 battles
  • 665
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012
Never had a problem with the queue yet, but lately a lot of problems in the next loading screen.
It says awaitening players and will just sit there for approx 5 mins or so and then you will revert to the hangar screen.
The plane you had selected for that battle remains unavailable until you close and start the game client all over again.

SkyWolf__WM #10 Posted 24 January 2020 - 11:41 AM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 12033 battles
  • 4,993
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Postjack_wdw, on 24 January 2020 - 03:04 AM, said:

Never had a problem with the queue yet, but lately a lot of problems in the next loading screen.
It says awaitening players and will just sit there for approx 5 mins or so and then you will revert to the hangar screen.
The plane you had selected for that battle remains unavailable until you close and start the game client all over again.

 

Don't stay in the queue that long. When it hits 1:40 BAIL OUT.


***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


Jenko1957 #11 Posted 24 January 2020 - 11:44 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8051 battles
  • 92
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    12-21-2015

EQoD is not that big a problem if you're watching for it. If an average time doesn't appear under the counter in the first 2 or 3 seconds go straight back to hangar and start again.

I haven't experienced the frozen hangar and I only get the BSoD at the end of a battle, which is still annoying.



jack_wdw #12 Posted 24 January 2020 - 02:01 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2753 battles
  • 665
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 24 January 2020 - 11:41 AM, said:

 

Don't stay in the queue that long. When it hits 1:40 BAIL OUT.



I think you've misread my post.
At my side i never have experienced a queue of death.
Max queue time for me is 1.35 after that it will always proceed to the next window. (if no humans available, full bot game)
But in that next window problems could arise, the 'awaiting players' doesn't change its status and after some minutes you'll get reverted back to your hangar screen and the plan you have just selected will be unavailable until you exit game and relaunch game.
In the awaiting players window there is no option anymore to leave the queue.



SkyWolf__WM #13 Posted 24 January 2020 - 03:16 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 12033 battles
  • 4,993
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Postjack_wdw, on 24 January 2020 - 09:01 AM, said:



I think you've misread my post.
At my side i never have experienced a queue of death.
Max queue time for me is 1.35 after that it will always proceed to the next window. (if no humans available, full bot game)
But in that next window problems could arise, the 'awaiting players' doesn't change its status and after some minutes you'll get reverted back to your hangar screen and the plan you have just selected will be unavailable until you exit game and relaunch game.
In the awaiting players window there is no option anymore to leave the queue.

 

The plane will return after the battle (in most cases). Leave the game and re-enter if it does not reappear.


***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


White_Widow18 #14 Posted 25 January 2020 - 03:41 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 12692 battles
  • 2,577
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018
I honestly think it's your computer or your internet.... I get EQODs every once in a while, but it's almost always because the kiddo was bouncing through a bunch of youtube videos or switching games inside roblox... I just.. I can't even imagine getting that many EQODs all the time. I'd go insane.

GonerNL #15 Posted 28 January 2020 - 09:29 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1539 battles
  • 1,473
  • Member since:
    01-17-2018

The endless-queue-of-death is when the counter runs but there is no 'average time in queue' ... right ??

You can hit alt-F4 after 5 seconds of that and restart the game. With a bit of luck you re-join after being shot down only once ...

 

When the counter runs and there is an average time, you get a warning at 1.20 that there are no suitable (?) opponents. Within 10 secs you get a battle with only bots or maybe 1 other - completely misbalanced - other human.


Edited by GonerNL, 28 January 2020 - 09:32 AM.

Flying on EU, NA, ASIA and CIS servers





Also tagged with endless, queue, acceptable

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users