Yak-7 Mission stage 4 not completing

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #41 Posted 30 December 2019 - 07:44 AM

Captain

• 25523 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostS_L_A_Y, on 29 December 2019 - 11:28 PM, said:

Awesome career you had there :) I guess that is one of the most things i am thankful for i have gotten to do a ton of different jobs in the last 18 years within my career field. I am currently an instructor so its kind of a Psuedo desk ? But I am teaching hot training so that is fun as hell.

My last 4 years on a desk involved writing promotion tests and the CDCs for my career field.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

S_L_A_Y #42 Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:40 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3935 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 30 December 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

My last 4 years on a desk involved writing promotion tests and the CDCs for my career field.

boring! lol

BTW all just got word from Blindfold.

blindfoldToday at 1:17 AM

Hi, The fix is already prepared and s in the process of testing. If everything goes well, the issue should be fixed today through the Customer Support tickets

blindfoId #43 Posted 30 December 2019 - 11:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles
If you encounter this issue please submit a ticket to Customer Support (in case you haven't contacted them earlier) and follow the suggested steps. 

WapitiPack #44 Posted 30 December 2019 - 02:23 PM

Airman Basic

• 6936 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostS_L_A_Y, on 30 December 2019 - 09:40 AM, said:

boring! lol

BTW all just got word from Blindfold.

blindfoldToday at 1:17 AM

Hi, The fix is already prepared and s in the process of testing. If everything goes well, the issue should be fixed today through the Customer Support tickets

View PostblindfoId, on 30 December 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

If you encounter this issue please submit a ticket to Customer Support (in case you haven't contacted them earlier) and follow the suggested steps. 

For me, the issue is not resolved.    Will you describe the timing of the fix?  Does the fix to my game-account correspond to the support team closing my ticket?      Because, after I was notified my issue was resolved I cleared the cache, restarted my computer and played three games and experienced the same problem as described above.     

What additional information would help the technical team understand the problem?   

After a game where I will complete they Yak-7 mission, the game does not give me credit for the following:

- Progress on the special mission
- Credit for the specialized parts the flight indicates we earned
- Experience,
- Free Experience
- progress on daily missions
- progress on special missions
- Progress on anything in IV .. V.

I have responded to the ticket with all of the logs, the checks, etc.. that were requested before. 

WapitiPack #45 Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:10 PM

Airman Basic

• 6936 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostWapitiPack, on 30 December 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

For me, the issue is not resolved.    Will you describe the timing of the fix?  Does the fix to my game-account correspond to the support team closing my ticket?      Because, after I was notified my issue was resolved I cleared the cache, restarted my computer and played three games and experienced the same problem as described above.     

What additional information would help the technical team understand the problem?   

After a game where I will complete they Yak-7 mission, the game does not give me credit for the following:

- Progress on the special mission
- Credit for the specialized parts the flight indicates we earned
- Experience,
- Free Experience
- progress on daily missions
- progress on special missions
- Progress on anything in IV .. V.

I have responded to the ticket with all of the logs, the checks, etc.. that were requested before. 

And.. I really appreciate the work your team is doing to resolve the issue.    I'm certain your team wants this fixed as much as I do.    Is there something I can do to help ?  Provide more details, test?   Thank you. 

S_L_A_Y #46 Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:16 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3935 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostWapitiPack, on 30 December 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

And.. I really appreciate the work your team is doing to resolve the issue.    I'm certain your team wants this fixed as much as I do.    Is there something I can do to help ?  Provide more details, test?   Thank you. 

They asked me to fly a mission with zero kills. I passed the information on that if I don't trigger the stage completion than other missions work fine. 

ClosedCoffin #47 Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9075 battles
  • [MRCS] MRCS

Needed 2 kills to get to 200 a little while ago and started a new battle

I got my 200th kill early in the battle and then when I got killed the game whacked out and CTDed.

Tried to log back in and CTDed again immediately.

4th try i got back in and added a few more kills to surpass 200 by 6 kills but game results showed no Yak event in progress at all.

Stuck at 198.

Sent a ticket, we'll see what happens.

I did buy Yak bundle last week.

Not sure if the crash is related but it was a different kind of crash, like I've never experienced in game.

Played a couple more games, no event progress, still stuck at 198-kills.

Edited by ClosedCoffin, 30 December 2019 - 04:55 PM.

S_L_A_Y #48 Posted 30 December 2019 - 11:54 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3935 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostClosedCoffin, on 30 December 2019 - 04:17 PM, said:

Needed 2 kills to get to 200 a little while ago and started a new battle

I got my 200th kill early in the battle and then when I got killed the game whacked out and CTDed.

Tried to log back in and CTDed again immediately.

4th try i got back in and added a few more kills to surpass 200 by 6 kills but game results showed no Yak event in progress at all.

Stuck at 198.

Sent a ticket, we'll see what happens.

I did buy Yak bundle last week.

Not sure if the crash is related but it was a different kind of crash, like I've never experienced in game.

Played a couple more games, no event progress, still stuck at 198-kills.

hrm

S_L_A_Y #49 Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:10 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3935 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostS_L_A_Y, on 30 December 2019 - 11:54 PM, said:

hrm

Not fixed. GG.

Thank you for the compensation but cant even complete the holiday event? guess were missing out on this years emblem heh.

Grand_Admiral_Phasma #50 Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:57 AM

Senior Airman

• 8065 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostS_L_A_Y, on 31 December 2019 - 12:10 AM, said:

Not fixed. GG.

Thank you for the compensation but cant even complete the holiday event? guess were missing out on this years emblem heh.

I heard back from CS and they said "be patient." Uh, 6 days in now there, Julio. Yeah, thanks for the compensation I can't use. Video is almost finished.

Jockobeans #51 Posted 02 January 2020 - 07:12 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1152 battles
  • [LNSTR] LNSTR
Having the same issue. Also, not getting any bonus experience from the first win bonus. Sent a ticket.

S_L_A_Y #52 Posted 02 January 2020 - 05:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3935 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostGrand_Admiral_Phasma, on 01 January 2020 - 02:57 AM, said:

I heard back from CS and they said "be patient." Uh, 6 days in now there, Julio. Yeah, thanks for the compensation I can't use. Video is almost finished.

People don't get it.. it's the timing of this issue that is the worst. It's the holidays..I suddenly find myself with time off and a holiday event going on to boot sweet I'll go play and have fun during my time off.. oh wait.. game breaking bug is stopping me from participating.. going on 6 days.. hilarious. 

Compensation should be at a minimum the emblems we're going to miss,  and some of each days rewards i.e. the crates etc. All that has passed us by for purchasing a product in their game should be compensated. 

I have flown only one flight a day during this event just to check the bug to see if it is fixed..

I just can't bring myself to play when I'm not able to complete the event or daily missions. 

WapitiPack #53 Posted 03 January 2020 - 01:22 AM

Airman Basic

• 6936 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostS_L_A_Y, on 02 January 2020 - 11:45 AM, said:

People don't get it.. it's the timing of this issue that is the worst. It's the holidays..I suddenly find myself with time off and a holiday event going on to boot sweet I'll go play and have fun during my time off.. oh wait.. game breaking bug is stopping me from participating.. going on 6 days.. hilarious. 

Compensation should be at a minimum the emblems we're going to miss,  and some of each days rewards i.e. the crates etc. All that has passed us by for purchasing a product in their game should be compensated. 

I have flown only one flight a day during this event just to check the bug to see if it is fixed..

I just can't bring myself to play when I'm not able to complete the event or daily missions. 

It impacts us as you have described.   

And.. anyone that heard about this issue will be very wary of buying another plane package during another contest.   

What player will be willing to take the high risk of sitting on the sidelines for the whole contest because they purchased something in the premium shop?

I simply don't understand.   I can only guess that WOWP does not want anyone to buy anything from them again during another contest??   I just don't get it.   They hurt their brand and bottom-line by alienating the players that spend money.  That is not a winning business plan.   #veryconfused  #onthesidelines  #nospecialization .  For those who make fun of me for spending money on the game, you win, you  are right. 

Jockobeans #54 Posted 03 January 2020 - 01:34 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1152 battles
  • [LNSTR] LNSTR
Well, anything above Tier IV still is not gaining XP, but credits do work for me. Tier III and below have no issues with the XP freeze at least for me.

Grand_Admiral_Phasma #55 Posted 03 January 2020 - 03:15 AM

Senior Airman

• 8065 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostJockobeans, on 03 January 2020 - 01:34 AM, said:

Well, anything above Tier IV still is not gaining XP, but credits do work for me. Tier III and below have no issues with the XP freeze at least for me.

From what I've seen, it has nothing to do with tier and everything to do with if you bought the Yak bundle or not. Everyone that's having the issue I've spoken with have one common thing: we purchased the Yak bundle.

S_L_A_Y #56 Posted 03 January 2020 - 03:55 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3935 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostGrand_Admiral_Phasma, on 03 January 2020 - 03:15 AM, said:

From what I've seen, it has nothing to do with tier and everything to do with if you bought the Yak bundle or not. Everyone that's having the issue I've spoken with have one common thing: we purchased the Yak bundle.

Also there were NO issues with this until we all came to the point where we are completing stage 4. it has 100% everything to do with the "completion" of the stage 4 mission of 200 kills. I tested it all the way from 185 (got 16 kills didnt work.. so said you know what.. ill get 5 here.. 3 there.. etc etc.. until i ended up at 199/200.... now I am just stuck lol)

But real talk how hard do you think it is for them to just REMOVE the stage 4 mission from our accounts, compensate us the "rewards" and let us play the game? I guess this will be fixed in a week, but like you i am questioning if I will drop another dime on this game and this may affect my WOT habits as well. They are potentially losing a very valuable customer, their loss not mine. I have had more fun this week playing a 5 dollar game i got on sale this week than i have had during this bug.

Edited by S_L_A_Y, 03 January 2020 - 11:40 AM.

blindfoId #57 Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostS_L_A_Y, on 03 January 2020 - 06:55 AM, said:

Also there were NO issues with this until we all came to the point where we are completing stage 4. it has 100% everything to do with the "completion" of the stage 4 mission of 200 kills. I tested it all the way from 185 (got 16 kills didnt work.. so said you know what.. ill get 5 here.. 3 there.. etc etc.. until i ended up at 199/200.... now I am just stuck lol)

But real talk how hard do you think it is for them to just REMOVE the stage 4 mission from our accounts, compensate us the "rewards" and let us play the game? 

This is correct, the last mission causes the issue. I truly and wholeheartedly understand your frustration and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. As far as you can see from the Customer Support team's answers, we tried a couple of fixes that, unfortunately, didn't work out. At the moment we have a solution that can help all affected players, the steps that you need to follow will be described in your ticket. 

And of course, compensation for the inconvenience will be included :honoring:

Jockobeans #58 Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:26 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1152 battles
  • [LNSTR] LNSTR

View PostGrand_Admiral_Phasma, on 02 January 2020 - 07:15 PM, said:

I apologize, I should have stated that I also purchased the bundle thinking that I would not have time to complete the missions.

From my own observation, my Tier III and less matches work normally, but when I play IV and above, I do not complete Mission 4, gain in any other missions, nor do I gain any plane or pilot XP.

S_L_A_Y #59 Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:38 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3935 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostblindfoId, on 03 January 2020 - 09:22 AM, said:

This is correct, the last mission causes the issue. I truly and wholeheartedly understand your frustration and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. As far as you can see from the Customer Support team's answers, we tried a couple of fixes that, unfortunately, didn't work out. At the moment we have a solution that can help all affected players, the steps that you need to follow will be described in your ticket. 

And of course, compensation for the inconvenience will be included :honoring:

Thanks for the update. You have been great in dealing with this, hopefully the dev's will deliver you an W eventually. 

I know the frustration in dealing with customers and I think we all agree that none of this is on you,  you have been very vocal in this situation even reaching out through discord PM's to help troubleshoot. 

Bugs are frustrating,  time not spent doing something you enjoy, is frustrating. With that said there is a human behind every online handle so Happy Holidays Blindfold and thank you for your continued support.-- 

Edited by S_L_A_Y, 03 January 2020 - 12:04 PM.

S_L_A_Y #60 Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:05 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3935 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Just got a reply on my ticket, they suggested selling the Yak 7 M 82 and than trying again, that was a GOOD fix. All resolved now.. sometimes the simplest solutions are the ones right before our eyes. 

Everyone who is having this issue, sell your Yak and get back to flying!

Edited by S_L_A_Y, 03 January 2020 - 12:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users