Error setting items of the game!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

zDeath_line #1 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:26 AM

Airman Basic

• 287 battles
I could not enter the settings of this game, it was possible before, but after the update my computer announced the image section and I chose manual camera. After that, I was unable to participate in any match, my screen was always black in the meantime, after that I was money deducted because the plane was suspended.

Attached Thumbnails

blindfoId #2 Posted 26 December 2019 - 09:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostzDeath_line, on 25 December 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

I could not enter the settings of this game, it was possible before, but after the update my computer announced the image section and I chose manual camera. After that, I was unable to participate in any match, my screen was always black in the meantime, after that I was money deducted because the plane was suspended.

Hi, please try check and repair option in WGC (Game Settings -> Check and Repair) then clear the cached data. If it doesn't help please clear the files in your AppData directory.

Just press Win+R and type/copypaste the line "AppData\Roaming\wargaming.net\World of Warplanes" press Enter. Delete everything from that folder. Also, you can manually clear the cache after that -> Win+R  "AppData\Local\Temp\wargaming.net\wowp", delete everything in that folder as well.

Please mind that in this case all your settings will be set to default. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users