Please bring back the BOMB SIGHT (for ALL planes that have bombs)... Primary reason I don't pla...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Perco_lator #21 Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:16 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostStygian_Alchemist, on 12 December 2019 - 02:17 AM, said:

Now, I've said this before and I'll say this again. I don't consider the OP's suggestion to be in any way an improvement... in fact, as far as I can tell its a troll. The sights I think he was trying to talk about were removed -many- years ago. Far before 2.xx was even an inkling: http://forum.worldofwarplanes.eu/index.php?/topic/34014-look-down-bomb-sight-view-removed/

Look at the date. This is something that was never a big feature of the game and was removed because it was an imbalancing factor. Add to that the fact that these sights would never have been on the planes in question? It's not an "improvement" to request it by any stretch of the imagination. It's a troll by someone who hasn't actively played the game in literal years who has come on here and demanded something that would imbalance the game (already proven, it's why it was removed). 

The OP is talking about 'Strafing mode' which was in the game right up until the launch of 2.0.

Again it's the exact same floating target you have now (not the bomber sight) the only difference being that you can toggle a camera angle that is under the plane.. that's it. In no way shape or form would it or did it imbalance the game.

By all means keep searching & talking about things you clearly haven't a clue about though.

blindfoId #22 Posted 13 December 2019 - 08:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

Bombsight for non-bombers is not planned to be implemented. It is the current design and feature which is not planned to be changed any time soon.

This thread is closed due to non-constructive posts and off-topic.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users