Legoboy0401's New Player Experience Reviews: American LFs: P-51A - F-86A

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

legoboy0401 #1 Posted 08 December 2019 - 10:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1880 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Well, it is finally here. I have decided to finish this review series(first half, P-23 - P-40, here: http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/55424-legoboy0401s-5-battle-new-player-experience-reviews-american-lfs-p-23-p-40/). While this may take a while(so don't expect frequent posts from me, because grinding takes time), I DO want to eventually complete this series.

What do you think? Are you looking forward to the rest of these?

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:40 AM

Captain

• 1394 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postlegoboy0401, on 08 December 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

Well, it is finally here. I have decided to finish this review series(first half, P-23 - P-40, here: http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/55424-legoboy0401s-5-battle-new-player-experience-reviews-american-lfs-p-23-p-40/). While this may take a while(so don't expect frequent posts from me, because grinding takes time), I DO want to eventually complete this series.

What do you think? Are you looking forward to the rest of these?

I, personally am not looking forward to these

but pixel ink is cheap and you like to type... so

if it makes you happy...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Four_Leaf_Tayback #3 Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:43 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 352 battles

I see there is a competition for longest title post going on here.  I thought I had the winning entry, but will redouble my efforts.  

Sorry Lego, wargaming doesn't like players with good taste, wargaming likes players that taste good.  Leggo, my Lego.   

Edited by Four_Leaf_Tayback, 09 December 2019 - 01:45 AM.

Saving my last two forum warnings since July 31, 2019.  

legoboy0401 #4 Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1880 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostFour_Leaf_Tayback, on 08 December 2019 - 05:43 PM, said:

I see there is a competition for longest title post going on here.  I thought I had the winning entry, but will redouble my efforts.  

Sorry Lego, wargaming doesn't like players with good taste, wargaming likes players that taste good.  Leggo, my Lego.   

LOL. It’s not a contest, I just got the P-51A, and figured “Well, I have the P-51A now, and at least a few players requested that I finish reviewing the line, so why not finish reviewing the line?”

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

Four_Leaf_Tayback #5 Posted 09 December 2019 - 04:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 352 battles

And I see that you can now take a joke.  That is beyond cool.  That will do legoboy, that will do.  

We tease the ones we love. 

Saving my last two forum warnings since July 31, 2019.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users