LOVE HATE BOOSTERA

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #21 Posted 10 December 2019 - 04:22 AM

Captain

• 25370 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostBooze_Morgan, on 09 December 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

So .... say I use a booster in tier 10 and I win. Do I go to tier 9, win, tier 8, win, and on down?  How far down in tiers do I go before the Xs 2 first win reward is less than higher tier booster reward?

Booster Booze

The reward is mostly contingent on how well you score, regardless of tier.  That applies to the XP boosters.

I guess the silver booster does vary with tier level.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Captain_Underpants53 #22 Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:54 PM

Captain

• 25370 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Update, I was wrong about the silver booster varying with tier.

I should add that optimizing whichever booster you are using is the way to go.  For instance, Premium Days and Premium Planes add a bonus to all 4 boosters.  Even in a loss, if you do fairly well, you can count on at least 100,000 silver using the income booster.  I have seen over 500,000 in a good win (RB-17 I luv you).  In other words all these bonuses and boosters stack.

I never fly with only one or two of the XP boosters  The three of them complement each other and just keep on stacking, especially if you fly each plane to a Victory and move on to the next plane that has 3XP or, better yet, 5XP available for that first win.

I managed to get three of my bomber crew to 13 skill points with last weekend's 3XP and the XP boosters.  At the moment, all of my 46 bomber crew members have at least 12 skill points.  It helps.

Edited to add that don't use the income booster on 3 or 5 XP days.  It gains nothing over using it during normal 2XP days and wastes a slot where one of the 3 XP boosters could go.

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 10 December 2019 - 08:14 PM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Also tagged with LOVE, HATE, BOOSTERA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users