Unstable game

unstable

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #1 Posted 21 November 2019 - 07:35 PM

Captain

• 24207 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

The game has been really unstable today.  I can't get 2 games in a row in without either the Endless Queue of Death or the computer freezing up when I hit BATTLE from the hangar.  Any updates?

Oh, I forgot to mention that, yet again, I am unable to log in to the clan page.

I will save the sarcastic snark for my own private enjoyment.

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 21 November 2019 - 07:37 PM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Booze_Morgan #2 Posted 21 November 2019 - 08:02 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 750 battles
  • [A_C_E] A_C_E

Yeah that happened to me once today.  Rest of the battles, the entire Messer line plus a couple, been fine.

Booze

Spoiler

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 21 November 2019 - 09:32 PM

Captain

• 24207 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
And I again forgot to mention the ever amusing Laggapalloosa.

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 21 November 2019 - 09:40 PM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

FreeAmmo #4 Posted 21 November 2019 - 11:43 PM

Senior Airman

• 7498 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

I too had a bad morning with the game, best I could get was 20fps, a slideshow. Then I discovered that Microsoft had an update (1909) nagging me... Updated and it seems to be better...  just sayin

no_trace_of_sanity #5 Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:19 AM

Master Sergeant

• 4392 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
Just played a few games. Lag was irritating and the fluctuation in ping rate was crazy. Would go from 90's to over 3k in less than 5 seconds and then back down just as fast. And it repeated this through the entire game. Just going to leave it be until tomorrow and hope it doesn't act this stupid during the event.

jack_wdw #6 Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:23 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2206 battles
Same issues.
It has become so difficult to hit anything, you always have to go for the sound of registering hits, but to score sometimes you have to aim for places that are just not logical when leading your target.
If you lead the target in a more or less old-fashioned way, you'll see your hits registering, but you don't hear them registering.
Frustrating thing is that when you hear them registering you don't always see them registering.
Yesterday i had to lead my fire right below an ada which was going in a straight line right before me.
If i lined up straight on straight, i saw my hits registering, but they were not doing any damage nor did i hear the hits registering.
If i lead my fire underneath the ADA, i didn't see anything registering but i heard the registering sound and saw the ADA's HP going down.
This has become so frustrating, it takes now two or three times the amount of time to take down an enemy, compared to before.
Also maneuvers are becoming very irritating, for instance a normal loop has become very risky.
It can happen that during a maneuver, you'll suddenly get a loss of framerate or ping, which implies that your maneuvering circle becomes so much wider.
Yesterday i lawndarted during a rather normal loop, because of that.

Anyway, thinking about leaving the game for a while until at least these bugs are fixed.
I'm thinking about leaving the game for a while until they worked the bugs out.

Edited by jack_wdw, 22 November 2019 - 02:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users