Plane permanently failing to sell

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ebp_si #1 Posted 20 November 2019 - 04:01 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2927 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Help- I'm stuck with a plane I don't want taking up space in my hanger.

A week or so ago, I sold my P.1056 to buy the next in the line P.228.  Unfortunately, I didn't hit the research button on the P.228 before selling the P.1056 and found I could no longer use those credits to research the P.228.  I had to buy back the P.1056 to be able to use my aircraft XP on the P.228 causing me to lose a net of 1.3M credits  :angry:.  Even worse, I can't sell the P.1056 at all now.  When I tried it said I could not sell any more planes that day.  It says that every day, even if I haven't sold any planes for several days.  I was still able to sell another plane, so this problem seems to be limited to this one plane.

legoboy0401 #2 Posted 20 November 2019 - 04:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1758 battles
  • [FK] FK

View Postebp_si, on 20 November 2019 - 08:01 AM, said:

Help- I'm stuck with a plane I don't want taking up space in my hanger.

A week or so ago, I sold my P.1056 to buy the next in the line P.228.  Unfortunately, I didn't hit the research button on the P.228 before selling the P.1056 and found I could no longer use those credits to research the P.228.  I had to buy back the P.1056 to be able to use my aircraft XP on the P.228 causing me to lose a net of 1.3M credits  :angry:.  Even worse, I can't sell the P.1056 at all now.  When I tried it said I could not sell any more planes that day.  It says that every day, even if I haven't sold any planes for several days.  I was still able to sell another plane, so this problem seems to be limited to this one plane.

You've sent in a support ticket? If you haven't, you absolutely should, though I highly doubt that you haven't. The "not able to sell any more planes today" feature is a feature that prevents anyone messing around on your account from doing too much damage to(read: selling too many of)  your hangar of planes, although in your case it appears to have gone haywire for some unknown reason, just for one plane. Maybe it thinks the activity was suspicious or something? I don't know. It could be thinking that someone sold your P.1056, you bought it back, and the same someone who sold it the first time is trying to reverse your action by selling it again, and thus it may be thinking that it is stopping that someone by not allowing it to be sold. I'm not sure that that kind of behavior is written into the game's code, and it may just be a massive glitch or bug, but I can't confirm either way. Support could though.

All in all, that is a very strange bug. Let us know when you get it resolved and perhaps, if they tell you what happened, what happened.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

ebp_si #3 Posted 20 November 2019 - 06:37 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2927 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Postlegoboy0401, on 20 November 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

You've sent in a support ticket? If you haven't, you absolutely should, though I highly doubt that you haven't.

You give me too much credit.  I did just submit a ticket after your suggestion, though it took a while to figure out the right selections in the support tree.

ebp_si #4 Posted 21 November 2019 - 10:56 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2927 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Clearing the cache resolved it and Wargaming was nice enough to refund the credits I wasted by not using the aircraft XP for research before selling the plane.

legoboy0401 #5 Posted 21 November 2019 - 11:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1758 battles
  • [FK] FK
I do love a happy ending.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users