Fall Campaign/Class Wars Tracking

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DamienSked #1 Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:13 AM

Senior Airman

• 2063 battles

I had been adding the spreadsheets to the main post when the events or scores were announced. Since I've been a bit distracted lately I am a bit late to the party and decided to make my own post.

If you want to track your own stats for this week's event, the Class Wars Event Tracker is what you're looking for.

If you want to see how you are your clan is doing for the event, I've finally updated the Fall Campaign Leaderboard with the latest event's stats. I thought I was done once I added the info, then notice that WG made a bit of a clerical error. Since both sets of stats are being kept I've used the corrected scores, but added the +1 column to point out the players that got an additional chevron in the mixup. I also noticed a clerical error of my own where I failed to track players not on the first two event lists.

Here are both sheets. If you want any other features or have other ideas, let me know. The Clan Page and the "Places vs Prizes" were a suggestion from and disagreement with farquare. Enjoy.

jonnymule74 #2 Posted 21 November 2019 - 12:41 AM

Master Sergeant

• 5518 battles
:honoring:
Ask me if I GAF.......

Reitousair #3 Posted 21 November 2019 - 11:38 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 10953 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Thank you for your efforts!

Impressive to see how many people are within range of getting their own Gobling.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users