Jump to content


SERVER ERROR (NO_BASEAPPS)


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Genesect1 #1 Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:59 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 2092 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    08-05-2015
keep getting this message when trying to login.  tried running a system check for integrity which allowed me in game only to get a disconnected from server right after clicking battle and then again at the end of the match when the stats were being displayed.  back to the server error message again...

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:10 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 24138 battles
  • 3,500
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017
Try cleaning your registry, deleting and then reloading the game.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

milseng #3 Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:27 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 886 battles
  • 2
  • [THC-] THC-
  • Member since:
    09-01-2015

done that nothing works , I am becoming paranoid , I complained about the message I got and its very descriptive so why cant the tell me what it means. I can get on warships or warplanes now I ran all kinds of scans and cleans on this computer uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times . I think they did something to game to prevent me from logging in. I guess they got tired of my reports.
\

\

 



milseng #4 Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 886 battles
  • 2
  • [THC-] THC-
  • Member since:
    09-01-2015
sorry for the can I mean cannot

Genesect1 #5 Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:37 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 2092 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    08-05-2015
cleaned registry however, get a disconnected from server message upon trying to login now and cannot connect at all.  I have never really had issues until recently

ClosedCoffin #6 Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:28 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8637 battles
  • 348
  • [MRCS] MRCS
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013

I just went through this same scenario and the only thing that fixed it was to uninstall my virus protection software

In my case it was Webroot Secure Anywhere

you can read my post about it in the Bug Reporting section about the 4th one down in the list

 


Edited by ClosedCoffin, 18 November 2019 - 03:34 PM.


Genesect1 #7 Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:33 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 2092 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    08-05-2015

View PostClosedCoffin, on 18 November 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

I just went through this same scenario and the only thing that fixed it was to uninstall my virus protection software

In my case it was Webroot Secure Anywhere

 

that concerns me some as i use the same virus software



ClosedCoffin #8 Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:36 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8637 battles
  • 348
  • [MRCS] MRCS
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013

View PostGenesect1, on 18 November 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

that concerns me some as i use the same virus software


uninstall it and you will be able to play again

not sure why it is suddenly incompatible with WG 

ive temporarily returned to using W10 Pro provided virus ware.

Uninstalling was not a big deal for me because it was about to expire anyway.


Edited by ClosedCoffin, 18 November 2019 - 03:51 PM.


blindfoId #9 Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,321
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostGenesect1, on 18 November 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

keep getting this message when trying to login.  tried running a system check for integrity which allowed me in game only to get a disconnected from server right after clicking battle and then again at the end of the match when the stats were being displayed.  back to the server error message again...

 

The only way to resolve this or similar issue is by contacting Customer Support, where the team can ask for additional information. Though you can follow ClosedCoffin's advice, if it won't help you — please submit a ticket. 



ClosedCoffin #10 Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:26 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8637 battles
  • 348
  • [MRCS] MRCS
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013

View PostblindfoId, on 19 November 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

 

The only way to resolve this or similar issue is by contacting Customer Support, where the team can ask for additional information. Though you can follow ClosedCoffin's advice, if it won't help you — please submit a ticket. 

Yes you are right of course,

And although my suggestion to uninstall this Anti-virus software was the solution given me by your Customer Support team, it may not be the right one for Genesect1.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users