Any new codes for world of warplanes ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

WildAnge11us #1 Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:18 PM

Airman Basic

• 273 battles
  • [ALAS] ALAS
Are there any new codes available for World of warplanes ? Or current codes for world of warplanes ? Someone gave me a link to a world of warplanes blog site that gave codes but apparently it is not working at the moment. I am a returning player with a current active account who was away over a year due to my computer having died. After finally getting a newer one capable of playing world of warplanes, I am getting back into playing. Hence asking if there are any current codes for planes or gold or consumables or premium or what not. Any assistance with codes would be greatly appreciated please. I wish to make up for lost time and get back into the game and push to get higher tier planes
This is the blog site that claims it gives codes. Apparently it is not working right. http://world-of-warp...ml#comment-form If anyone does get it working enjoy whatever codes it gives you. I will keep trying and hope it will work eventually.
Thank you

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:28 PM

Major

• 1443 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

link is six years old

but to answer your ???

nope, sorry

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users