Just wanting to gripe

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

J_57 #1 Posted 07 November 2019 - 11:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1473 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

It's really irritating when you have full health and some knucklehead who is barely alive rams you and you're the one who gets knocked out of the sky.  If size mattered, I had the bigger plane.

Okay, got that of my chest.

Back to the skies!

Four_Leaf_Tayback #2 Posted 08 November 2019 - 12:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 352 battles

View PostJ_57, on 07 November 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

It's really irritating when you have full health and some knucklehead who is barely alive rams you and you're the one who gets knocked out of the sky.  If size mattered, I had the bigger plane.

Back to the skies!

Probably me.  I think I saw you playing.  Not sure I rammed you, but if I did not, there's always next time.  

I like too ram, it is fun.  Ramming is good.  I ram.  I like to ram.  Ramming is my thing.  If I see you going head to head with me, I will ram.  Doesn't matter.  Yes, I like to ram.

"I don't like ram!"

Ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram raaaam ram a ra ram!

PS.  I am not a knucklehead, I am a chucklehead.

Saving my last two forum warnings since July 31, 2019.  

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:26 AM

Captain

• 1217 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostFour_Leaf_Tayback, on 07 November 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

Probably me.  I think I saw you playing.  Not sure I rammed you, but if I did not, there's always next time.  

I like too ram, it is fun.  Ramming is good.  I ram.  I like to ram.  Ramming is my thing.  If I see you going head to head with me, I will ram.  Doesn't matter.  Yes, I like to ram.

"I don't like ram!"

I like "to" ram

ram a lamb a ding dong

be one with the ram jam Stan

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Stygian_Alchemist #4 Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 11401 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostFour_Leaf_Tayback, on 07 November 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

"I don't like ram!"

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:05 AM

Captain

• 1217 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostStygian_Alchemist, on 07 November 2019 - 09:15 PM, said:

I question what game you think he's playing?

he likely won

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

CorvusCorvax #6 Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:27 PM

Captain

• 4278 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostJ_57, on 07 November 2019 - 11:41 PM, said:

Back to the skies!

We all have had the experience of the mysterious bot-flown IL-2 that suddenly becomes a nimble Spitfire in the ram game.  Staying out of the way of a human who rams is one thing - but bots get "extra abilities", and you just have to be more careful when going head-on.

As to the mysteries of ram mechanics, well, a bot always gets the better end of the deal, and a human with low health can actually do you in when you have high health - just by the manner in which he rams you.  Note:  You can cause a critical hit to a plane while causing very little damage.  In the same way, you can cause yourself to get a critical hit, while dealing out a boatload of damage (and not taking much yourself).  Non-intuitive and weird, right?  Well, just avoid collisions, and you won't have to worry about the mechanics of it.  Easier said than done, I know.  I really like to press my attack close, and often pay the price for not breaking off in time.  Upsides and downsides to every tactic, right?  ;)

Trauglodyte #7 Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:32 PM

Master Sergeant

• 746 battles
The stupid AI shouldn't be ramming, anyway.  Incidental contact, I get.  But, purposely going head on with another player/bot is bad programming.  Though, I should expect so much from Minsk, given that heavy fighter bots sniff out bombers like a freaking bloodhounds.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:46 AM

Captain

• 1217 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
tax and civility dodgers have no problem writing crappy code

cobra_marksman #9 Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7497 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostJ_57, on 07 November 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

Back to the skies!

I like to Ram,.... my friends and I like to ram,.... all my teammates on my team like to ram.... before the battle begins ,,, we talk about ramming and who were going to Ram. :izmena:

Don't you ram.... what about when you get together with your friends....don't you talk about ramming....:kamikaze:

When you log in to Wowp,... don't you think about ramming.

What about at party's ...don't you talk about Ramming ?:B

Once I get a few Rams in ...I start getting good Buzz :P

I have many Thunder Ramming Medals.:medal:

Ramming is a big part of flying & winning the round...… Ram....Ram....Ram.

Some of us have a big ramming problem, but i'm not one of them.....I just like to ram.:great:

Edited by cobra_marksman, 10 November 2019 - 12:27 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users