November Deals

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Developer
  • 0 battles

From November 1 till December 1, the Premium Shop will offer you bundles with Premium aircraft, gold, Premium account, and supply crates for making your game more comfortable!

Full news text

Spoiler

Edited by blindfoId, 01 November 2019 - 11:53 AM.

Silence6966 #2 Posted 01 November 2019 - 03:02 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1858 battles
  • [UMMNO] UMMNO
kind of annoyed, saved my credits to buy a british plane, was grinding all week and saving, only to log in on the 1st (which is supposed to be the last day for the discount on british planes) only to find that its already switched to japanese. if you guys say something is from a certain day until another certain day it would be nice if you followed through. this game is already grindy enough
If at first you don't succeed, give up loser, you suck.

Booze_Morgan #3 Posted 01 November 2019 - 03:31 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 745 battles
  • [A_C_E] A_C_E

Time zones, perhaps.  What's today to us, is already tomorrow for them.

Booze    Today

Spoiler

Maqor #4 Posted 01 November 2019 - 05:14 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1594 battles
  • [LNSTR] LNSTR

On the corresponding thread on the RU forums, Grenoli, one of the developers said the following:

Block Quote

By the way, starting with the November offers, the problem with the automatically opening first trophy was solved as follows: when you buy, for example, a package with 10 trophies, you will be credited to your account 11, one will open, and ten will remain in stock. 

Blindfold, can you confirm if this applies to our Supply Crates here?

Captain_Underpants53 #5 Posted 01 November 2019 - 05:48 PM

Captain

• 24104 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostMaqor, on 01 November 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

On the corresponding thread on the RU forums, Grenoli, one of the developers said the following:

I'm not blindfold but I can confirm if you buy the November bundles it is exactly what happens.   :)

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Silence6966 #6 Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:15 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1858 battles
  • [UMMNO] UMMNO

View PostBooze_Morgan, on 01 November 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

Time zones, perhaps.  What's today to us, is already tomorrow for them.

Booze    Today

It was at 9 am toronto time, I dont think they are 24 hours ahead lol

If at first you don't succeed, give up loser, you suck.

pyantoryng #7 Posted 02 November 2019 - 02:45 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2171 battles

View PostSilence6966, on 01 November 2019 - 10:02 PM, said:

kind of annoyed, saved my credits to buy a british plane, was grinding all week and saving, only to log in on the 1st (which is supposed to be the last day for the discount on british planes) only to find that its already switched to japanese. if you guys say something is from a certain day until another certain day it would be nice if you followed through. this game is already grindy enough

Locally check your expiration time in the special/missions tab so you can plan ahead. This apply to all missions and specials.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

blindfoId #8 Posted 04 November 2019 - 08:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostSilence6966, on 01 November 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

We post not only the day when a special starts and ends but also the particular time. It's (02:30 PT / 05:30 ET) for NA server, and that is mentioned in the dedicated article. 

View PostMaqor, on 01 November 2019 - 08:14 PM, said:

Deals are usually the same for all servers, and this one is not an exclusion. There's one extra crate that opens automatically and other (for example 10) crates go to your supply service so you can open them manually. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users