Can't buy a plane.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DamienSked #1 Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:21 AM

Airman Basic

• 1896 battles
Trying to buy the Do 217M. I've had it researched for a while and trying to buy it doesn't work. Click the Purchase in depot option. Set crew to training wing. The game asks me if I want to purchase it for 1035000. I click purchase and the purchase confirmation goes away. Just to test it I bought a Goldfinch. That worked fine. Cleared cache, Can't buy plane. Ran integrity check. Can't buy plane. 

DamienSked #2 Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:32 AM

Airman Basic

• 1896 battles
Figured it out. Had a theory about the price so I made a bit more money and tried again. Aircraft purchase worked fine. The listed price for upgrading crew assumes one crew member, and that's all it confirms. Then when you try to buy it tries to charge the price for upgrading both crew. I enough to cover the 1,035,000 listed price, but not enough to cover the 1,135,000 price that it wanted. If you can't get the game to list the price you're going to charge then don't charge the extra. Only charge what you say you're going to charge. If it works the same way with starting crew at 100% charging gold, then that's just thievery. Listing one price and charging another is [edited].

losttwo #3 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:42 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 4970 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Check your credit with credit karma.

submit your score to suppot

they may be willing to work with you

:hiding:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users