Get rid of the fake planes

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

BB3_Oregon_Steel #21 Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1260 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostRRWARRIOR_60, on 10 September 2019 - 02:56 PM, said:

You all take thing's to much as black or white the F-4 Phantom doesn't have to be set up with missle's rockets would do yes it's there game but are u a sheep and just take everything without giving an honest opppion. I said nothing about adding missle's they are not needed here as far as prototype if it didnt see battle in my oppion it shouldn't be here there are plenty to chose from. And this new piece of junk they gave the US this X85 Goblin is set up with 4 guns at T-IX it wont shoot down a wounded duck compaired to the USSR T-VIII & T-VII both have twice the fire power how is this fair or even right I mean come on really. I never said I didnt like the game but I will never say BAAAAAH for you that are a sheep let me know where to send your feed bag. NOW LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN YOU CAN ADD F-4 PHANTOM & THE MIG'S WITHOUT I SAY AGAIN WITHOUT MISSLE'S AND REPLACE WITH ROCKET'S THEY MAKE EVERY PLANE HOW THEY WANT --- IT'S THERE GAME -- NO NOT REALLY IT'S OUR GAME CUZ WITHOUT US THE GAME WOULD STOP.....

Ok first off. 

ALLLLL of the first marks of the F4 did not carry guns of any kind.  This would be the case until well into the Vietnam War which is about a decade past the time Frame of this game.  If you want to put an F4 into this game in a form that has any relation to it's time frame you'll be flying around in a plane with your only weapons being foul language and bodily odor. 

In addition, you really should get a grip on the idea that the F4 is a 2nd generation supersonic aircraft.  It's top speed of around 2,400 kph which is about 3 times the speed of the fastest and most advanced aircraft in the game.  If she were to be included in the game, she'd be about a Tier 13 aircraft and, if you're paying attention, this game maxes out at Tier 10. 

The F4 is too modern and TOO ADVANCED to fit into this game.  

Jeez ... :facepalm:

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

mad_dog_morgan #22 Posted 13 September 2019 - 02:29 AM

Master Sergeant

• 8169 battles
  • [DAA] DAA
there are missile planes in this game they just don't have them the Javelin is the most prime example that second seat wasnt for some passenger nor was the one in the P228 they were intended for RIO's the F7U cutlass carried 4 early sparrows nope your not going to get the likes of the F4 Phantom II as to era the cutlass did its deck quals and failed along with the Skyray and even the Skyhawk in 1955.your not going to get missiles in this game because they don't want them and it may be a mechanic to far for the ancient game engine this runs on.

jroebuck #23 Posted 15 September 2019 - 04:12 PM

Airman Basic

• 1014 battles
Well  since the title is "World of Warplanes" why not include P F-4 as period are marked off in the game 1,2,3 etc....  Must admit I would not mind; Phantom, T-38, the F-14,15,16,18, 22 and more.

trikke #24 Posted 15 September 2019 - 04:52 PM

Captain

• 3409 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostRRWARRIOR_60, on 11 September 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

I'm glad you all spent your time reading my idiotic rant I did not think that you would spend more time finding my error's in spelling and other [edited]. I was just trying to express an opinion and add a bit of a little joke with the BAAAH I did not realize I had to write out LOL on the joke thought you might be smart enough to realize it was a bit of a joke. Maybe the F-4 was a bit newer but I see you all would rather attack a person for making a suggestion rather instead of making one yourself maybe your affraid of the backlash. I want to thank you all for your constructive criticism and your thought's on how WOWP can be made better good lord now I know that expressing a thought only get's you nothing but FBS in return I love how I was attacked when I said nothing to any one person perfect example of how childish you are have a wonderful life FOAD.... OOO no I used caps 

that'll do, pig

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

BB3_Oregon_Steel #25 Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1260 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostRRWARRIOR_60, on 10 September 2019 - 02:56 PM, said:

You all take thing's to much as black or white the F-4 Phantom doesn't have to be set up with missle's rockets would do yes it's there game but are u a sheep and just take everything without giving an honest opppion. I said nothing about adding missle's they are not needed here as far as prototype if it didnt see battle in my oppion it shouldn't be here there are plenty to chose from. And this new piece of junk they gave the US this X85 Goblin is set up with 4 guns at T-IX it wont shoot down a wounded duck compaired to the USSR T-VIII & T-VII both have twice the fire power how is this fair or even right I mean come on really. I never said I didnt like the game but I will never say BAAAAAH for you that are a sheep let me know where to send your feed bag. NOW LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN YOU CAN ADD F-4 PHANTOM & THE MIG'S WITHOUT I SAY AGAIN WITHOUT MISSLE'S AND REPLACE WITH ROCKET'S THEY MAKE EVERY PLANE HOW THEY WANT --- IT'S THERE GAME -- NO NOT REALLY IT'S OUR GAME CUZ WITHOUT US THE GAME WOULD STOP.....

Yep, would have been nice had the suggestion made any realistic sense or you had listened when people told you why it didn't make sense.  But I get it, the people who pointed these things our are the bad people here, not the poster who doesn't understand the time period and aircraft already in the game and, after the weaknesses in their proposal are pointed out, makes an additional post which is just as reality based as the first.  

I'm sorry, I'm usually much nicer than this but take a bit of responsibility for your own ignorance on this subject, spend a bit more time learning both from sources here and outside of here to enhance your understanding and stop trying to blame others and pass it off as a joke because you decided not to learn from any of this. 

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

Captain_Underpants53 #26 Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:34 PM

Captain

• 21598 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostBB3_Oregon_Steel, on 17 September 2019 - 12:24 PM, said:

Yep, would have been nice had the suggestion made any realistic sense or you had listened when people told you why it didn't make sense.  But I get it, the people who pointed these things our are the bad people here, not the poster who doesn't understand the time period and aircraft already in the game and, after the weaknesses in their proposal are pointed out, makes an additional post which is just as reality based as the first.  

I'm sorry, I'm usually much nicer than this but take a bit of responsibility for your own ignorance on this subject, spend a bit more time learning both from sources here and outside of here to enhance your understanding and stop trying to blame others and pass it off as a joke because you decided not to learn from any of this. 

:medal:

It might be time for him to switch brands of paint thinner.  He should maybe treat himself to the premium stuff on the top shelf because you get what you pay for.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Four_Leaf_Tayback #27 Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:05 PM

Master Sergeant

• 352 battles

If only...

There was a source of information, like, at your fingertips, where you could find out almost anything about things.  I dunno, like maybe somewhere you could type in a query like "when was the F-4 Phantom introduced" and in return you could get information about the plane and how and when it was used.  Maybe a place with almost unlimited information where you could rapidly determine that, indeed, the F-4 Phantom was not in service until well after the end of the Korean War and how it did not have reliable guns until into the 1970s when, for example, the "E" series was introduced.  

But that is a pipe dream I guess.  For now, we are left to our own devices.  If only there was something, I dunno, let's call it the Internet (just made that up, BTW) where more information is at the ready than ever before in human history.  

Saving my last two forum warnings since July 31, 2019.  

NovaTempest #28 Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5704 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostFour_Leaf_Tayback, on 17 September 2019 - 10:05 PM, said:

If only...

There was a source of information, like, at your fingertips, where you could find out almost anything about things.  I dunno, like maybe somewhere you could type in a query like "when was the F-4 Phantom introduced" and in return you could get information about the plane and how and when it was used.  Maybe a place with almost unlimited information where you could rapidly determine that, indeed, the F-4 Phantom was not in service until well after the end of the Korean War and how it did not have reliable guns until into the 1970s when, for example, the "E" series was introduced.  

But that is a pipe dream I guess.  For now, we are left to our own devices.  If only there was something, I dunno, let's call it the Internet (just made that up, BTW) where more information is at the ready than ever before in human history.  

And for rich folks / total tech-heads there is Google Home assistant and Amazon Alexa. Assuming they will do the same thing.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users