Hello from Europe

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ziptop69 #1 Posted 07 September 2019 - 02:03 AM

Airman Basic

• 55 battles

Hi guys

I thought I would drop by to say hello from Europe. Had some issue's with the server over there and gave your servers a try.

I played back in the beta, obviously play on the european servers, although it appears I registered on the NA forums back in beta days. - can't recall ever playing your servers and only had the entry level T1 aircraft in the hangar unused so, I have only just unlocked the ability to say hello on your forums. 

A big "Hi" to you and apologies for clubbing your seals while I grind up some aircraft and train a pilot or two. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 07 September 2019 - 02:15 AM

Captain

• 1084 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostZiptop69, on 06 September 2019 - 09:03 PM, said:

Hi guys

I thought I would drop by to say hello from Europe. Had some issue's with the server over there and gave your servers a try.

I played back in the beta, obviously play on the european servers, although it appears I registered on the NA forums back in beta days. - can't recall ever playing your servers and only had the entry level T1 aircraft in the hangar unused so, I have only just unlocked the ability to say hello on your forums. 

A big "Hi" to you and apologies for clubbing your seals while I grind up some aircraft and train a pilot or two. 

club away...

we have 368 regular players

667 kinda players

and a few thousand visitors

it's like a triple a soccer club's fans in a small town...

you may become a legend in this little pond

:rolleyes:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Stygian_Alchemist #3 Posted 07 September 2019 - 09:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 9977 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Ignore ace and the nihilist crew and you'll enjoy your time here :) You're already familiar with the bugs and foibles of the game sooooooooooooo. Hope you have tons of fun here!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 07 September 2019 - 02:02 PM

Captain

• 1084 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostStygian_Alchemist, on 07 September 2019 - 04:19 AM, said:

Ignore ace and the nihilist crew and you'll enjoy your time here :) You're already familiar with the bugs and foibles of the game sooooooooooooo. Hope you have tons of fun here!

hmmm, ok Lucy van Pelt

I've must have overstepped my authorities

thank you for reining me in like a bad horse

:sceptic:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Zigfreid #5 Posted 07 September 2019 - 03:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15316 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostZiptop69, on 06 September 2019 - 08:03 PM, said:

Hi guys

Welcome brother Z and have fun with us <O

Ace crawl back under your bridge you troll you are scaring the new players.

losttwo #6 Posted 07 September 2019 - 03:43 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 4359 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

or at least offer to buy him a drink or two

Fly_Time #7 Posted 07 September 2019 - 06:17 PM

Master Sergeant

• 140 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
rb1951 here,ace wiil give you the shirt off his back,but sadly,he wont share his drinks,lol

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:35 PM

Captain

• 1084 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostFly_Time, on 07 September 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

rb1951 here,ace wiil give you the shirt off his back,but sadly,he wont share his drinks,lol

I always thought it was RB 151 (Rum Bomb 151 Proof)

hehe... LTNS bro

:coin:

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #9 Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:37 PM

Captain

• 1084 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostZigfreid, on 07 September 2019 - 10:02 AM, said:

Welcome brother Z and have fun with us <O

Ace crawl back under your bridge you troll you are scaring the new players.

luvU2 zigmeister

:trollface:

BB3_Oregon_Steel #10 Posted 07 September 2019 - 09:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1251 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostZiptop69, on 06 September 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

Hi guys

WELCOME!!!  YAY!!!

Hope you speak French coz I really like it.  Won't understand a word you're saying mind you but it just sounds so COOL!!!  

If I run into you be sure to say hi as I continue on my quest to make the game safe for BIPLANES!!!!  :honoring:

<---------  Biplane Girl

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel, 07 September 2019 - 09:19 PM.

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

GonerNL #11 Posted 09 September 2019 - 09:42 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1051 battles

View PostZiptop69, on 07 September 2019 - 03:03 AM, said:

Had some issue's with the server over there and gave your servers a try.

Connection to the NA server is good from Europe. Same bugs as EU, so it will be familiar.

But prepare to see lots of bots, because of the 6hr time difference most players are either still at work or still in bed when we play.

Flying on NA and EU servers

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users