Consumable Keys

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Deciballistic #1 Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• 4275 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
Is there anyway to make the consumable keys the same for every plane?  Some of my planes have the pneumatic restarter as key 2 two and some have it as key 3 depending on the planes loadout and specialization.  It seems odd that I can't make restarting my engine the same key for all my planes.  Unless I am just missing something I can't figure it out.  So fare the only way I figured out how to do it would be to NOT put any consumable that you can activate in slot two, but I don't want to do that.

Edited by Deciballistic, 05 September 2019 - 10:45 PM.

losttwo #2 Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:01 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 4395 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Always choose restarter for the first slot.

Then fire extinguisher.

I do not think the consumable slots are designated like the other slots.

I could not tell for sure since I do not use consumables i have to use during game play

Deciballistic #3 Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:08 PM

Master Sergeant

• 4275 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View Postlosttwo, on 05 September 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

Always choose restarter for the first slot.

Then fire extinguisher.

I do not think the consumable slots are designated like the other slots.

I could not tell for sure since I do not use consumables i have to use during game play

First slot is always associated with the Cockpit and I can't put a restarter in there.  I have the fire extinguisher in the first slot and at least that is consistent with every plane.  So if I could do as you say, that would just make my fire extinguisher key vary for the different planes.

losttwo #4 Posted 06 September 2019 - 10:39 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 4395 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostDeciballistic, on 05 September 2019 - 06:08 PM, said:

First slot is always associated with the Cockpit and I can't put a restarter in there.  I have the fire extinguisher in the first slot and at least that is consistent with every plane.  So if I could do as you say, that would just make my fire extinguisher key vary for the different planes.

OK thanks for the correction. Was unable to get in game to double check my response

Postal_Monkey #5 Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4739 battles
  • [FK] FK
I don't know any way to adjust that but I'd love to adjust. I was just talking about this as on some specialized Heavies the it could actually be the number 4 key o_0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users